Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:14:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sikka - Cryptonote POW- POS-Proof of Activity- New Coin!  (Read 65695 times)
sikka (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 06:21:09 AM

Sikka Vision Document-Draft Version

Hi All,

Thank you for part of Sikka community thus far, we value each one and everyone here. We care about what you say and we listen what you want.
We have a carefully crafted vision for Sikka and here we are opening this draft version for the community feedback, suggestions, and potential changes.

We seek for the community involvement at every stage of this project. We believe you will like the vision and direction we have suggested as part of vision document. Sikka is a very long-term project and this journey will be easy and fruitful if we walk together.

We do not call it white paper like that so-called coins/ICO tokens because we know the white paper is for a different purpose and they have a deeper meaning.

Please go through Sikka vision document and please reach out to us with your constructive thoughts about finalizing vision document via PM, forum post or Slack.

Thank you again.

Sikka
░▒▓▓▒░Let's take Crypto to The Masses░▒▓▓▒░
THREADGITHUB | TWITTER | REDDIT | Slack | Website

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wendelllee

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

DeepOnion

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:29:43 AM

Hi All,

Thank you for part of Sikka community thus far, we value each one and everyone here. We care about what you say and we listen what you want.
We have a carefully crafted vision for Sikka and here we are opening this draft version for the community feedback, suggestions, and potential changes.

We seek for the community involvement at every stage of this project. We believe you will like the vision and direction we have suggested as part of vision document. Sikka is a very long-term project and this journey will be easy and fruitful if we walk together.

We do not call it white paper like that so-called coins/ICO tokens because we know the white paper is for a different purpose and they have a deeper meaning.

Please go through Sikka vision document and please reach out to us with your constructive thoughts about finalizing vision document via PM, forum post or Slack.

Thank you again.

Thanks for the information. Finally We know where this project will go. I like the vision and that's very good. I hope Sikka can make it. Just wondering how we can connect the real world.
Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:57:04 AM

Interesting project and I read the Sikka Vision document.
All looks nice and awesome on paper.

But ... regarding mass adoption.
How you want to achieve mass adoption with people need to download wallets, synchronize, looking for solving problems (as read at the previous pages). Non-tech users do not use daemon, do not want to synchronize, nor getting stress with unconfirmed transactions, etc.etc.
I think, you could consider build browser based wallet for your coin, no need to be so complex like MyEtherWallet ... but, help bring in non-tech masses to your coin in "wholesale quantity".

I am really not interested to download another wallet, synchronize and read tons of pages to "solve problems" if any....
I would like to keep coins in browser based wallet (keeping private keys offline) or at the decentralized exchange wallet. Smiley
That's the right way to bring in masses and to help attract users.

p.s
By the way, someone know whether Linux-based wallet works well? Someone downloaded?

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:10:31 AM

working wallet will be great too Grin

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 06:02:19 AM

Hi All,

Thank you again.

Thanks for the information. Finally We know where this project will go. I like the vision and that's very good. I hope Sikka can make it. Just wondering how we can connect the real world.

I agree and vision document is really summed up everything. Seems like a good time ahead.

selling sushistake.com, send offers
Ruoimuoi

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:44:28 PM

I've been minging for quite some time now, I want to ask dev:
Does sikka have ico?
when to exchange?
Hopefully, sikka will grow!
Good luck dev!
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:52:38 PM

I want to follow this.... Any news? dev? website?
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:05:11 PM

Submit your entry here: https://goo.gl/forms/WJKRGme1NLcFFNIz2

We recommend to be brutally honest on our feedback question. It will not impact on the outcome of the lottery but may reward so something for constructive input, but it's an optional question so that if you don't feel like saving, it's better to not to force you to write something.

LOTTERY WINNERS
First Prize    :  bmartin44        (50,000 Sikka)
Second Prize:  slick1907       (30,000 Sikka)
Third Prize   :   CoinEraser      (20,000 Sikka)
Lottery Draw Video: https://youtu.be/a1bS5WPKYOI

Thank you all for participating and congratulations to winners.
Prizes will be given very soon
*$*£*¥*₩*€*₽*₹*﷼*CHF**R$*$*£*¥*₩*€*₽*₹*﷼*CHF**R$*$*£*¥*₩*€*₽*₹*﷼*CHF**R$*
Soon we will release draft version for Sikka Vision Document open for community feedback and suggestion to community views in final version.

Requesting winners to confirm their Sikka address through PM so to be sure of their correct address.

Yeeeeaaaah. Thank you alot dev for this nice promotion. Can´t believe i win the third prize. Feels really good. Send you a pm with my address to confirm. Smiley
sikka (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 06:36:02 PM

Submit your entry here: https://goo.gl/forms/WJKRGme1NLcFFNIz2

We recommend to be brutally honest on our feedback question. It will not impact on the outcome of the lottery but may reward so something for constructive input, but it's an optional question so that if you don't feel like saving, it's better to not to force you to write something.

LOTTERY WINNERS
First Prize    :  bmartin44        (50,000 Sikka)
Second Prize:  slick1907       (30,000 Sikka)
Third Prize   :   CoinEraser      (20,000 Sikka)
Lottery Draw Video: https://youtu.be/a1bS5WPKYOI

Thank you all for participating and congratulations to winners.
Prizes will be given very soon
*$*£*¥*₩*€*₽*₹*﷼*CHF**R$*$*£*¥*₩*€*₽*₹*﷼*CHF**R$*$*£*¥*₩*€*₽*₹*﷼*CHF**R$*
Soon we will release draft version for Sikka Vision Document open for community feedback and suggestion to community views in final version.

Requesting winners to confirm their Sikka address through PM so to be sure of their correct address.

Yeeeeaaaah. Thank you alot dev for this nice promotion. Can´t believe i win the third prize. Feels really good. Send you a pm with my address to confirm. Smiley

Congrats again! 20,000 Sikka sent

Sikka
tlaskows

Activity: 564

Join GANTECH’s team of game changers

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 01:28:51 PM

I've been minging for quite some time now, I want to ask dev:
Does sikka have ico?
when to exchange?
Hopefully, sikka will grow!
Good luck dev!

Keep mining.  4% CPU premine made it 40 million coins before it was launched.

I will send you my 1 million sikka that I mined for a month right on the day of the launch at 6KH/s.

After it gets listed @ < 0.01$

GANTECH | End-User Computing Solutions
http://gantech.net/who-we-are/our-leaders/
sikka (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 05:15:27 PM

Hi All,

Thank you again.

We have not recieved a single input to include in vision document, are you guys alive?
So far you have been asking us, is the project dead, now we ask you, is the community dead?

You do realize that this is community project, where we have not taken any money from anybody. We have spend from our pockets to build infrastructure  we have as of now. And we will keep doing so forever.

If you are not willing to contribute then forget about exchange. We are not here to serve someone's selfish purpose to mine and dump. You have other coins, where you will be better off but not here. Sikka is a long term project and building community which can take this project forward is the key requirement.

If no one is willing to contribute to project, we will move with our own pace. We think the ICO's distorted everyone's understanding how decentralized projects go forward.

Sikka
fergany

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:37:58 PM

Hi div why crying now.

we told you from the first-day crypto world is not A charity

people do not invest long term in something they don't know. i have 1 Million and 350 K of Sikka. this is my investment at this point and i will not put any other investment in mining while i can mine another coin and get my money realtime.  I put much effort in this project than you till now.

you don't want to add exchange then OK, no problem but don't ask where is the community
thaian

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:21:41 PM

Hi All,

Thank you again.

We have not recieved a single input to include in vision document, are you guys alive?
So far you have been asking us, is the project dead, now we ask you, is the community dead?

You do realize that this is community project, where we have not taken any money from anybody. We have spend from our pockets to build infrastructure  we have as of now. And we will keep doing so forever.

If you are not willing to contribute then forget about exchange. We are not here to serve someone's selfish purpose to mine and dump. You have other coins, where you will be better off but not here. Sikka is a long term project and building community which can take this project forward is the key requirement.

If no one is willing to contribute to project, we will move with our own pace. We think the ICO's distorted everyone's understanding how decentralized projects go forward.

What is the community?
Have the community before or Sikka before?
The community that created Sikka or Sikka created the community?
If you think you are a star, let's shine, people will surround you
And if you can not shine, never think you're a star,
You do not care about the community, never think the community will care about you.
As a miner, we have to face with a lot of coin can not get on the exchange listing
Sikka is no exception, so do not think they need you too much.
Sikka is your creation, Sikka's community if you do not build, no one needs.

ultramen

Activity: 179

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:44:42 PM

Hi All,

Thank you again.

What is the community?
Have the community before or Sikka before?
The community that created Sikka or Sikka created the community?
If you think you are a star, let's shine, people will surround you
And if you can not shine, never think you're a star,
You do not care about the community, never think the community will care about you.
As a miner, we have to face with a lot of coin can not get on the exchange listing
Sikka is no exception, so do not think they need you too much.
Sikka is your creation, Sikka's community if you do not build, no one needs.

Verry well said dude. he dont know what is community lol
Dukeywan

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:33:29 AM

Hi All,

Thank you again.

Go recheck my input on the sikka draw, nothing that i said was even considered ...  mate call it how it is, many people have put input into this coin and as a community helped each other with wallet issues and the like.. if you don't want constructive criticism don't ask for it. But you have to listen to everyone here, especially when it comes to the exchange, i understand why you don't want to rush into it (but that's where people will start mining and the hash rate will go through the roof and the inherent value of the coin will rise)  at least have a plan, call it like (we plan to have the exchange ready by May 2018)  or something... you are just giving alot of people here bread crumbs and alot of people are losing faith and going away, at this rate with no plan you have yourself a dead coin.. and all that work and money you have put into it basically a waste of time for yourself and everyone else.

Plan your stages... inform the masses then they will come and the so called Community will grow!!
DirtyUniverse

Activity: 224

All I want is a new CLEAN page for just to live!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:25:14 AM

Can i mine with CPU? Or just good for GPU's?

Ok
gcgsuper

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:38:32 AM

Does anyone know if the project is still alive or has already died a natural death?
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:30:00 AM

You can mine with CPU. The network hash rate and difficulty is not that high right now. You will get lots of coins at current difficulty since most of the miners have moved on.
divedaucd

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:33:24 AM

You can mine with CPU. The network hash rate and difficulty is not that high right now. You will get lots of coins at current difficulty since most of the miners have moved on.
Is it profitable enough with AMD 570 rig? How much will I get each day from mining the coin? Thanks.
Yep, it's a huge profit for your mining now at low diff and so much coins, and keep your coins carefully as a memory until the dev want to list on an exchange.
Resar

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:25:29 AM

Is it profitable enough with AMD 570 rig? How much will I get each day from mining the coin? Thanks.
Yep, it's a huge profit for your mining now at low diff and so much coins, and keep your coins carefully as a memory until the dev want to list on an exchange.

It's true that it's easy to mine at the moment but you can't say it's profitable to mine. The coin hasn't hit an exchange and until all the problems are sorted out it probably won't. Until then, no it's not profitable but if you mine and hold, who knows what might happen  Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: