Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:11:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sikka - Cryptonote POW- POS-Proof of Activity- New Coin!  (Read 65692 times)
sikka (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 06:29:37 AM

Sikka GUI Wallet V1

Hello All,

Thank you for being patiently waiting all this time and waiting for GUI wallet. I think wait and our effort to deliver best brought good outcome and here we release V1 of Sikka GUI wallet developed by community Dev @Coronacoin.

Wallet is currently launched only for Windows-64 version, Ubuntu GUI wallet will be next

Get Started with GUI Wallet:

1. Download Wallet From Link: https://github.com/Sikka-Pay/Sikka/releases/download/0.3.1/Sikka-GUI-Windows-64.zip
2. Launch the Sikka executable, easily identifiable with our logo as an icon.
3. Once you launch it will create Sikka address and wallet file will be created in Sikka blockchain folder with name Sikkawallet.wallet, location in windows should be: C:\Users\<YourUsername>\AppData\Roaming\sikka
4. Once your launch, wait for blockchain to sync. Status can be seen in the bottom left corner of GUI.
5. Once sync completes, you can start using GUI Wallet. If Dashboard summary area is not enabled even after sync, wait for few more new blocks to sync which will enable full wallet. Or simply close GUI after blockchain sync and reopen again.

How to open Old Wallet:
1. Complete Steps mentioned in GUI wallet get started.
2. From the top right corner, in the file menu, select open wallet option and select your old wallet file which you use using with simplewallet.
3. It will ask for your password. Enter your password and click OK button. It will load your wallet in some time.

CPU Mining Through GUI Wallet:
1. Go to Mining Tab
2. On top menu, select option, like CPU cores who want to allocate.
3. By default official US pool is added, you can add another pool also. We will add all official pool in coming versions.
4. Click start mining button and enjoy mining new Sikka with your CPU.

A big thank you again to @Coronacoin for developing this and we believe the community will also show support and respect for @Coronacoin for providing his services!

Please feel free to report issues, when you report please do provide details description as much as possible. Also, community member, whoever can address those issues which might be because of user error or because of lack of understanding, that would be a great support.
Show your support to Wallet Dev by donating some Sikka at: 31tWyiMV58DDGkLgLrmjZtQTFRAGe2JG1hmPKgpPqNSSJh1nXZFuDofXMw64wmVCixDGSqb89hmaU8b hLWZQwbjK6eUYg4E

Guys this GUI wallet still works for windows, all you need to do is, sync blockchain using latest binaries in parallel. This was developed by community Dev and we do not have source code, we have tried to connect Dev but he is not responding.

We have paid him 100k Sikka and willing to pay more if he can update or share source code, he agreed to give us source code and update wallet, but now since some weeks he is not responding. Not sure he is busy or just don't want to respond.

Sikka
░▒▓▓▒░Let's take Crypto to The Masses░▒▓▓▒░
THREADGITHUB | TWITTER | REDDIT | Slack | Website

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bakacoin

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:07:38 AM

https://c-cex.com/?p=sikka-btc
what is it?
humbach

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:50:33 AM

No that not our coin, there is a Ethereum Token with the same name
nhiatay

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:52:45 AM

Is this one our Sikka coin? Has the coin been listed on C-cex exchange over months?
https://c-cex.com/?p=sikka-btc

No, I think that sikka coin is another coin. Sikka on this post just launch in Oct, cannot be listed now
tlaskows

Activity: 564

Join GANTECH’s team of game changers

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:43:16 AM

Scam project without future, where dev cant do anything

There are many of scam coins/projects.  I usually look for hashing algo that is written from scratch or modified.  Makes it very hard mine because the miners don't exist yet.

I am new, but cryptonight is a CPU algo.  A 1080ti gets almost same HR as my old Xeon.  Is it worth burning out the GPU (you have to boost the mem clock by +500 to get any speedup)?

That's a 1200 dollar GPU.  Don't mind your 100$ electricity bill/month if you have 4-5 of them.

Old stable coins are your best bet to pay your bills.  I have 2 computers with 2 types of GPUs in each.  I have to switch algos manually.

I don't know if the GPUs have paid for themselves yet in a year of mining various coins.

GANTECH | End-User Computing Solutions
http://gantech.net/who-we-are/our-leaders/
dalimil

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:32:36 AM

Sikka GUI Wallet V1

Hello All,

Thank you for being patiently waiting all this time and waiting for GUI wallet. I think wait and our effort to deliver best brought good outcome and here we release V1 of Sikka GUI wallet developed by community Dev @Coronacoin.

Wallet is currently launched only for Windows-64 version, Ubuntu GUI wallet will be next

1. Download Wallet From Link: https://github.com/Sikka-Pay/Sikka/releases/download/0.3.1/Sikka-GUI-Windows-64.zip
3. Once you launch it will create Sikka address and wallet file will be created in Sikka blockchain folder with name Sikkawallet.wallet, location in windows should be: C:\Users\<YourUsername>\AppData\Roaming\sikka
4. Once your launch, wait for blockchain to sync. Status can be seen in the bottom left corner of GUI.
5. Once sync completes, you can start using GUI Wallet. If Dashboard summary area is not enabled even after sync, wait for few more new blocks to sync which will enable full wallet. Or simply close GUI after blockchain sync and reopen again.

How to open Old Wallet:
2. From the top right corner, in the file menu, select open wallet option and select your old wallet file which you use using with simplewallet.
3. It will ask for your password. Enter your password and click OK button. It will load your wallet in some time.

1. Go to Mining Tab
3. By default official US pool is added, you can add another pool also. We will add all official pool in coming versions.

A big thank you again to @Coronacoin for developing this and we believe the community will also show support and respect for @Coronacoin for providing his services!

Please feel free to report issues, when you report please do provide details description as much as possible. Also, community member, whoever can address those issues which might be because of user error or because of lack of understanding, that would be a great support.
Show your support to Wallet Dev by donating some Sikka at: 31tWyiMV58DDGkLgLrmjZtQTFRAGe2JG1hmPKgpPqNSSJh1nXZFuDofXMw64wmVCixDGSqb89hmaU8b hLWZQwbjK6eUYg4E

Guys this GUI wallet still works for windows, all you need to do is, sync blockchain using latest binaries in parallel. This was developed by community Dev and we do not have source code, we have tried to connect Dev but he is not responding.

We have paid him 100k Sikka and willing to pay more if he can update or share source code, he agreed to give us source code and update wallet, but now since some weeks he is not responding. Not sure he is busy or just don't want to respond.

Hello, I have problem - GUI wallet synchronized only 40000 blocks from 55672. Synchronization stopped and I don't know what to do...
Any advices, pls?
Thank you
loatchoat

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:23:17 PM

Sikka GUI Wallet V1

Hello All,

How to open Old Wallet:

1. Go to Mining Tab

Hello, I have problem - GUI wallet synchronized only 40000 blocks from 55672. Synchronization stopped and I don't know what to do...
Any advices, pls?
Thank you

Hahaha. Do you see this project as being cared for?
No one will care about your question.

dalimil

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:03:14 PM

Maybe you are right... But I had to try it...
D.
loatchoat

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:25:29 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 03:45:10 PM by loatchoat

D.

You can use the new CLI wallet to sync, after the sync is complete use the GUI wallet to open your old wallet file ( Don't turn off the CLI wallet)
When sending coins, send a little, set ANONYMITY LEVEL 0 to send more and faster
However, the process of sending is very troublesome, stuck a lot of times.

sikka (OP)

Activity: 193

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 08:22:54 PM

D.

You can use the new CLI wallet to sync, after the sync is complete use the GUI wallet to open your old wallet file ( Don't turn off the CLI wallet)
When sending coins, send a little, set ANONYMITY LEVEL 0 to send more and faster

You have to sync your CLI deamon not wallet, those are two different binaries. Keep Deamon running while using GUI wallet.
Also, to send you need to make transaction fee as 1 Sikka, and it will work.

Sikka
░▒▓▓▒░Let's take Crypto to The Masses░▒▓▓▒░
THREADGITHUB | TWITTER | REDDIT | Slack | Website
yume91

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:24:07 AM

D.

You have to sync your CLI deamon not wallet, those are two different binaries. Keep Deamon running while using GUI wallet.

Oh look, our beloved dev has come back and speaks
Seems like Sikka is going to have something new and breakthrough right?

tlaskows

Activity: 564

Join GANTECH’s team of game changers

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 05:30:51 AM

D.

1$ when it gets listed.  I have my wallet saved somewhere.  I forgot where.

GANTECH | End-User Computing Solutions
http://gantech.net/who-we-are/our-leaders/
yume91

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:10:49 AM

D.

1$ when it gets listed.  I have my wallet saved somewhere.  I forgot where.

So I would like to share with you. I will have $ 1,000,000
I will be a millionaire

kultigin412

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:00:01 PM

It'll be like 10 or 15 sat maybe. If it's 1$ I'm a millionare too haha Cheesy impossible
loatchoat

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:46:36 PM

It'll be like 10 or 15 sat maybe. If it's 1$ I'm a millionare too haha Cheesy impossible

I'm afraid it can not afford to on the exchange

bakacoin

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:00:30 AM

the price of 20 satoshi will suit me Smiley
Kaking

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:39:30 AM

I'm afraid it can not afford to on the exchange

Same idea bro Smiley, I'm also thinking can it be listed at any exchange or not. If got listed, will the price lower 10 satoshi or higher  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:44:06 AM

i want to mining this coin, but How to estimate its price ?
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:48:36 AM

how so I can solo mining with a vga
yume91

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:38:07 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 01:06:04 PM by yume91

i want to mining this coin, but How to estimate its price ?

A good question
There are coins already listed on the exchange, but no one buys
Whether it only price 0.1 sts

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: