Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:05:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sikka - Cryptonote POW- POS-Proof of Activity- New Coin!  (Read 65699 times)
CoinMenX

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:36:17 PM

oh when does this listing on exchange  Cheesy
Metallove

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:00:39 PM

i have a question please answer dev
when it go to a exchnage ?
and what is your predict about sikka price when it going to a exchnage?
halker2010

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:47:29 PM

based on info that was in previous pages its really unknown that this coin even makes it to the exchange so fingers crossed i really hope it gets to coinsmarkets at least.
tlaskows

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

Join GANTECH’s team of game changers

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:48:59 AM

Frankly, i think Sikka is dead coin now.

Dev don t do nothing, except say time to time "Sikka means money";
development progress is zero; nothing happens 4 month already.

So, guys, all who mined this coin - i think we choose a wrong horse and spent our hashrate
to nothing Cry

Wish, i mistaken, but reality show us i m not.

I wasted 1 month with 5 1080tis instead of mining a real coin...  That could have paid some bills.... serious or not...

GANTECH | End-User Computing Solutions
http://gantech.net/who-we-are/our-leaders/
raptor75rus

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:42:03 AM

based on info that was in previous pages its really unknown that this coin even makes it to the exchange so fingers crossed i really hope it gets to coinsmarkets at least.
so we lost our 400 usd that we spent for mine this shit,congratulation.
some time i think that we are world's unluckiest men ever. our distance to be a millionaire person just a 0.5 cent.why?
dev please listen to us. your success is our success Sad(
Verethraghna

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:51:32 AM

some time i think that we are world's unluckiest men ever. our distance to be a millionaire person just a 0.5 cent.why?

It's dead boy... Life must go on  Grin
raptor75rus

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:02:34 AM

no question is , why it should happen always for us?
dev if you stop your works ,swear to god i will burn my self with a 4 liter gasoline tank.
Verethraghna

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:06:26 AM

It's dead boy... Life must go on  Grin

dev if you stop your works ,swear to god i will burn my self with a 4 liter gasoline tank.

comparing Sikka to another cryptocurrency, it actually has no different uniqueness about them from the beginning  Roll Eyes
raptor75rus

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:09:39 AM

comparing Sikka to another cryptocurrency, it actually has no difference uniqueness about them from the beginning  Roll Eyes

i know but there are lots of shitcoins with unbelievable prices in coinmarkets. i dont see difference between sikka and rest of them.
Verethraghna

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:13:36 AM

comparing Sikka to another cryptocurrency, it actually has no difference uniqueness about them from the beginning  Roll Eyes

i know but there are lots of shitcoins with unbelievable prices in coinmarkets. i dont see difference between sikka and rest of them.

Well maybe those other 'shitcoins' actually have a good supporting community and a legit dev?  Cool
humbach

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:23:30 AM

if you don't want your "shitcoins" anymore you can send them to me, I will happily set a side a bit of HDD space

3ARW5hxsGfVBSaeKshG9N4UGZFjZw6vr2WS6jP2QvUcjaWCqujNEoywKRSSSPfue5f6gdPVDhiDa3SC adpRjERvrUQUket9
p00r_l0s3r

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:06:03 PM

So, guys, all who mined this coin - i think we choose a wrong horse and spent our hashrate
to nothing Cry

I wasted 1 month with 5 1080tis instead of mining a real coin...  That could have paid some bills.... serious or not...

LOL - He wasted 1 month with 5 1080tis instead of mining a "real" coin. LOL

Do you realize still anything? One coin is like the other coin. And with no link to a REAL legal tender every singly so called coin is just WORTHLESS.

How stupid AND greedy somebody has to be NOT to realize that fact ?

But if there is no exchange in this coin then do simply with the coin what is was mined for - for its purpose - to pay! LOL

You cannot? LOL - Yes - THATS the problem with every single "coin". They are NO legal tender and if you consider it a commodity or "asset" its totally WORTHLESS because the only reason people are trading ALL this shidcoins is the intention to find another buyer who buys for a higher priced than one paid for himself for the shitcoin.

Just pay with the sikka-coins. LOL

Or try stones or cigarettes or tulips.

How greedy humans can be that they are willing to trade any shit?

Forget Bitcoin and Co. - they are ALL worthless. Because they do not have any purpose except to purpose of speculation. Sikka is a perfect example that without any exchange quotes a coin will not be used as is should be used. To pay with it. q.e.d.

Happy MINING !!! LOL

And of course - happy TRADING !!!

Har har har - LMAO

He wasted 1 month with 5 1080tis instead of mining a "real" coin. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you are all wasting your time with mining ANY coin unless you find a greater fool who pays you for the shit more than you did.

this is a bubble. do your homework in history and google "tulip mania". people behave today as they did at least almost 400 years ago. its simple greed. but it has at least nothing to do with genius or stupidity because also Isaac Newton - someone may have heard or read from him - the great thinker of physics - also did speculate in south sea company stock bubble in 1720/21 and lost his wealth.

https://i.imgur.com/be5kBAZ.jpg

Same will be true with Bitcoins and any other coins. Only 1 Coin can survive. They also is no other Facebook. Only ONE can do it in the long run.
ThorthChariot

Activity: 213

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:08:32 PM

if you don't want your "shitcoins" anymore you can send them to me, I will happily set a side a bit of HDD space

3ARW5hxsGfVBSaeKshG9N4UGZFjZw6vr2WS6jP2QvUcjaWCqujNEoywKRSSSPfue5f6gdPVDhiDa3SC adpRjERvrUQUket9

hey.... i mine this coin aprox, when apper Smiley  i have more space also Smiley

32absyjZA1ySQCThCcbBvQH1jgnwZi2UM9Ta9j9bsRBTaNnzq8JqNGwVphEHgSWuMPA63pupobAqfgz Rpsnv2Lz9VD1847A
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:43:27 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 07:33:52 PM by jardine

This is my topic:

to nothing

This is not mine:

I wasted 1 month with 5 1080tis instead of mining a real coin...  That could have paid some bills.... serious or not...

Please, quote separately Smiley I m not insane enough to mine coin without active dev and good idea for a 1 month with powerfull 1080ti rig.
All my sikka mined in 3 days, in low difficulty.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
cdrx

Activity: 441
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:09:22 AM

p00r_l0s3r
Activity: 1

I was a miner of this coin. I liked it. But seems like user above, is same concept as dev. Too similar thoughts, maybe be the dev himself, I may be wrong.

This dev. will not apply to exchanges any time soon and if will apply will be like 1 exchange max. ever. Just my opinion. You may ignore it. I don't know where I saw once a dev. who dont want to apply to exchanges because those are asking money, he said he won't give money to exchange to get the coin, because exchange will earn from commisions... strange way of thinking. Anyone knows the name of that coin? Share.
Kaking

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:15:37 AM

I stop mining this coin after 2 weeks when it first launch. Now still got people keep mining this coin? Unbelievable  Shocked Shocked Shocked

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
p00r_l0s3r

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:23:37 PM

Calm down man, people just joking, no need to be so serious Smiley, but I think it is waste time + electricity to mine this coin, I only mine this coin within 2 weeks, then I give up. If got exchange, I will sell all immediate Smiley)

He's just offering, nobody says you to buy, why so serious  Grin

No, that's the truth.
To me, Sikka is just one of the very very many coin I have mined
There are now many Cryptonight coins that have been launched for 3-4 months but are not listed on the exchange, not just Sikka.
I look it like did not exist

Can you or anyone else name some of these cryptonote coins that have been launched for 3-4 month but are not listed on the exchange?

locbet

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 08:53:19 PM

live or dead Huh
dominguero

Activity: 430
Merit: 228

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:15:05 PM

Quote from: p00r_l0s3r
Can you or anyone else name some of these cryptonote coins that have been launched for 3-4 month but are not listed on the exchange?

Me, me...

Micronotecoin, Iridium, Meduza, Croat, Fotknote, Humanitary Coin, BitcoinN, B1test, Monerolight, Amero+, Murbizia...

These are only the Cryptonote coins, that have less than 6 month, but more than 4 with no exchange...

There are a lot more, news and olders...

Ah, sorry and of course Sikka...
nox-spb

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:41:48 AM

please tell me how to change the password in the wallet?
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: