Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:42:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:24:30 AM

I'm really excited to see how this project turns out to be. Wishing everyone involved (from the Team to all investors) the best of luck! few more days to go!
EarthToken

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:37:05 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 03:21:59 PM by EarthToken

ONLY 48 HOURS TO GO OF STAGE 1 - COLLECT YOUR 20% BONUS NOW!

https://earth-token.com

https://i.imgur.com/vaTNSiR.jpg
EarthToken

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

ONLY 24 HOURS TO GO OF STAGE 1 - COLLECT YOUR 20% BONUS NOW!

https://earth-token.com

https://i.imgur.com/j1Yojtp.jpg
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:16:16 PM

I would like to ask here if there are any plans of making the  EARTH TOKEN be useful as to like purchasing solar panels or wind mills that can be used by houses for local electricity generation? Just thinking if that is feasible.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
flash12i

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:27:56 AM

I would like to ask here if there are any plans of making the  EARTH TOKEN be useful as to like purchasing solar panels or wind mills that can be used by houses for local electricity generation? Just thinking if that is feasible.

Hi there benedict! With more advanced technologies that will help save the environment that is targeted by Earth Token, i'm pretty sure solar panels and wind mills are included.  Though just like you, more info and details on particular technologies will help clear things up.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:03:56 PM

The basic idea to divide a natural asset into smaller pieces that are also usable to smaller organisations, businesses and also to individuals is Earth tokens goal to extend carbon mitigation as a solution to different parts of the economy that operate at lower scale. individuals, smaller groups and organisations combined together will make up for a big part of the whole Earth token project.
flash12i

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:10:21 AM

The basic idea to divide a natural asset into smaller pieces that are also usable to smaller organisations, businesses and also to individuals is Earth tokens goal to extend carbon mitigation as a solution to different parts of the economy that operate at lower scale. individuals, smaller groups and organisations combined together will make up for a big part of the whole Earth token project.

And in hopes to help others understand what carbon mitigation is, this is actually an initiative to reduce the carbon monoxide being released into the atmosphere in bid to slow down climate change. Carbon mitigation will reduce the severity, seriousness and pain of the climate change we are facing.
Vladimirych

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:39:38 AM

Please, tell me if the bounty program has been completed or is it still going on?
I like projects based on the green technologies and that is why I would like to take part in it. I wish I learned earlier about it.
flash12i

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:02:24 PM

Please, tell me if the bounty program has been completed or is it still going on?
I like projects based on the green technologies and that is why I would like to take part in it. I wish I learned earlier about it.

Hi There Vladimirych! Visit their website at https://earth-token.com/ for updates. You can also see that they are on Stage 2, offering 10% bonus! It's not yet late to participate in the $120 trillion natural capital market! best of luck!
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:08:46 PM

i guess that the bounty program is still on-going. the bounty campaign is still on until all the token sold or ICO ended which come first. check their bounty thread to make sure.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:27:44 AM

i guess that the bounty program is still on-going. the bounty campaign is still on until all the token sold or ICO ended which come first. check their bounty thread to make sure.
If it is true for this project continues, there is still the opportunity to join, passable to addition,
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:07:44 AM

If it is true for this project continues, there is still the opportunity to join, passable to addition,
If it's true, it's a chance for me so that I can join in the bounty program.
I will be checking in advance still going or not.

flash12i

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:41:30 AM

If it's true, it's a chance for me so that I can join in the bounty program.
I will be checking in advance still going or not.

I think it would be best to message the moderator of this thread for possible guidance and to direct you to the right path! #BestOfLuck
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:49:05 AM

bounty program is still on-going ,really long term campaign .
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:11:04 PM

Yeah it is a long term but i think it will be worth it if it will be successful campaign. The longer the campaign runs the higher stake that you can get if you join them in their first month of campaign meaning the higher chance of getting more token than other people who recently joined.
havicvotre

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:11:32 AM

It's been a long time since I've seen this project and am always following the progress of this project. as far as I know this project will run until this March. because his project is very interesting and very impressive. promotion of the project is also very vigorous and in some ways. even though the project and its long running bounty campaign are still many who remain to survive in its bounty program.
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:09:16 PM

Yes, there are still more than 29 days before this ICO stage is over, I think it will not be sold out with a lower ratio and a higher price of eth.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
mylifeisfullofalts

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:22:55 PM

It's been a long time since I've seen this project and am always following the progress of this project. as far as I know this project will run until this March. because his project is very interesting and very impressive. promotion of the project is also very vigorous and in some ways. even though the project and its long running bounty campaign are still many who remain to survive in its bounty program.

Yes Earth token Ico is really taking quite some time to finish but we must understand that Earth tokens original CEO passed away and there was probably some transitions in leadership and responsibilities within Earth token management and i believe they were able to handle things well. And if people will check on the telegram channel of Earth tokens, one can see that the Earth token project is still very much alive and with some back readings, you can see that Earth tokens really have some good investors inside. So i highly encouraged everyone to check on the telegram channel to be more updated https://t.me/earthtokenofficial
mylifeisfullofalts

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:35:49 PM

Together Earth and blockchain technology can provide trusted and transparent platform that will allow all people , organisation or institutions to participate. Participants will be rewarded by providing the incentives needed to make environmental sustainability efforts successful. Lets all take part in this revolution and make a difference to the world!
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:45:25 PM

impactChoice Acquires DMMB Group to Broaden its Solutions Portfolio for the Natural Asset Exchange & EARTH Token
https://medium.com/earthtokens/announcement-impactchoice-acquires-dmmb-group-to-broaden-its-solutions-portfolio-for-the-natural-1643bec33490
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: