Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:04:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:54:49 PM

People with interest and influence related to the environment are waking up to blockchain’s potential to boost the sustainability of industries such as forestry, energy, fisheries, organic food and mining, as well as improve carbon accounting, air pollution monitoring, material recycling and more. Earth Token isn’t going to save the planet on the finance end of things, it’s looking like it could make a big contribution from an environmental perspective.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:46:42 PM

You guys are in the times of airdrops, you should ride the wave, give some love to the good people of bitcointalk.org Smiley))
Anyway, this sound interesting, good luck
in this kind of project i cant ask AIRDROP anymore their love for the earth and the mission they are having right now is too much drop for the people of the whole world ! lets now ask but give support ! but i do respect your comment pease  Grin
Ya you are right. Their token is promising too.  But anyway everybody wants gain. Lets respect his intention. Anyway the ico will be a verygood earning field for investors. They can invest in the ico for a double purpose. First for their personal gains and second in support for the good cause of this project.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:58:28 PM

You guys are in the times of airdrops, you should ride the wave, give some love to the good people of bitcointalk.org Smiley))
Anyway, this sound interesting, good luck
in this kind of project i cant ask AIRDROP anymore their love for the earth and the mission they are having right now is too much drop for the people of the whole world ! lets now ask but give support ! but i do respect your comment pease  Grin
Ya you are right. Their token is promising too.  But anyway everybody wants gain. Lets respect his intention. Anyway the ico will be a verygood earning field for investors. They can invest in the ico for a double purpose. First for their personal gains and second in support for the good cause of this project.

Earth tokens bonuses during the pre sale and iCO is in a way a form of airdrop already. And they have a really good offer during the sale. So better get ready and prepare to buy on the Pre Sale for more bonus.
houseofcore

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:02:52 AM

PRE ICO period almost finished ... suggest anyone interested get in now. This is an awesome project for our future and a great way to reign in the corporate monopoly in the emissions trading department. HODL !
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:11:57 AM

Please be guided that one of the strategy of EARTH is the "Waste-to-energy" process. Meaning more than cleaning the environment, it is actually converting wastes materials into re usable energies.

This is one of the reason why I love this project, converting waste to energy is one of the best thing to reduce waste on planet earth.

My attention was also caught by earth token, I loved watching dyi planting and recycling online in youtube and this project seems great something about the nature plus technology just wow it have the potential to unite all person who is just like me to innovate something much better than the previous invention and ideas to protect our environment, that goes with the saying two heads is better than one what more if we have all to participate its will be outstanding and a marvelous way to take care of our environment

Exactly. Using renewable source helps to reduce climate change. By converting our trashes as a fuel for generating power, we reduce our dependence on fossil fuel gas and oil reserves. This helps to avoid a huge amount of carbon dioxide emission that harms our Ozone layer.
langka1213

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:31:38 AM

One reason why we have environmental crises like the overexploitation of natural resources and pollution is because the global economy is full of actors who are doing business without much accountability, Earth Token will help resolve the problem of our environment.

I agree that some business is so selfish that they don't care about earth preservation. if those company can discover how great Earth project is they will acquire this to their company. Also, another thing Earth project needs to closely work with governments and imply a law that every business needs to use Earth platform.

That's right sir. if all the businesses have a care and have a relation to our nature, their is the possibility that we can help our mother earth and resolve the problem of our nature.   
lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:50:28 AM

Verry nice project. I am interested and will be lurking your thread.
Yes sir! This indeed a very nice project because earth token project based on its name which is yhe "earth" it is more focused on our planets environmental aspects. I am also interested for yhis kind of project

It is being named as earth token because it helps our world to be clean and wants us to be safe from pollution. This project is more focused on earths preservation. I am so excited for the launch of this project.

yes, you are right. The very good aim and goal of Earth token was they want people in the whole world become healthy, this is to prevent illness to anyone in the world as well. They want to preserve everything in this world to preserve the future of mankind.

That right sir/ma'am, This project Earth Token is have a very nice plan because of their amazing platform and their mission is to save our mother earth. 
ryder1213

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:19:46 AM

Please be guided that one of the strategy of EARTH is the "Waste-to-energy" process. Meaning more than cleaning the environment, it is actually converting wastes materials into re usable energies.

This is one of the reason why I love this project, converting waste to energy is one of the best thing to reduce waste on planet earth.

My attention was also caught by earth token, I loved watching dyi planting and recycling online in youtube and this project seems great something about the nature plus technology just wow it have the potential to unite all person who is just like me to innovate something much better than the previous invention and ideas to protect our environment, that goes with the saying two heads is better than one what more if we have all to participate its will be outstanding and a marvelous way to take care of our environment

Exactly. Using renewable source helps to reduce climate change. By converting our trashes as a fuel for generating power, we reduce our dependence on fossil fuel gas and oil reserves. This helps to avoid a huge amount of carbon dioxide emission that harms our Ozone layer.

This project the Earth Token is amazing because of their presentation of waste disposal to convert a energy, we have to support this project plan to protect our mother earth and have a good environment.This project needs funding so we need to spread this news.
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:23:19 AM

The goal of the project is to combine the strengths of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency with years of experience creating Environmental Sustainability Solutions to establish a global Natural Asset Marketplace that removes current barriers to participation in activities that preserve our Environment.

Earth token and blockchain are a good combination for investors.
Gives transparency that the investors need to monitor how each earth token project are progressing.

It is a good combination indeed. Blockchain is a trusted ledger. Transactions done here are verified and approved so making fraud more difficult to do. Also transactions are immutable.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
heisenberg0000

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:07:02 AM

To those asking,you may try to watch this link on how the waste to energy procedures works. This is very informative and would probably answer all your questions.
Waste-to-Energy Solutions - https://medium.com/earthtokens/waste-to-energy-solutions-9901009a6406
deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:52:34 AM

Increasing the supply of renewable energy would allow us to replace carbon-intensive energy sources and significantly reduce Global warming emissions. Numerous studies shown that renewable energy can be rapidly deployed to provide a significant share of future electricity needs.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
heisenberg0000

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:32:49 AM

Earth Token funds will be held using multi-sig wallets, including two of three signatories for the control of funds.
I agree with this approach. Given this set up, the balance and authority in controlling the funds would be distributed net any anomalies or inconsistencies would be mitigated.
Yooshijin

Activity: 138

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 08:06:47 AM

Some people think that environmental protection is unimportant. They think that environmental protection takes too much money. Environmental Protection is very important. If we were to protect our environment, it would be like making EARTH healthy.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:15:30 AM

Increasing the supply of renewable energy would allow us to replace carbon-intensive energy sources and significantly reduce Global warming emissions. Numerous studies shown that renewable energy can be rapidly deployed to provide a significant share of future electricity needs.

This project Earth Token is very amazing because of their presentation of proper waste to convert into a energy and we have to support this project plan to protect our mother earth and have a good environment.
Enyanha

Activity: 286

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:30:52 AM

Earth token project is being developed to help us people to lessen or lets say to stop the pollution that causes global warming here in our planet

That is right sir, because having the earth token project, this will help us to stop the climate change as well as the occurrence of the global warming

How do you imagine that? Do they have a plan? How are they going to solve these problems?

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:34:23 AM

i just saw a new ICO that called 4new their concept or project is the same as Earth token. they will turn all waste materials to a renewable energy. their biggest missions is to address waste management in order to create a more sustainable future for generations to come. This is because we feel that waste management, coupled with energy production, are two of the world's biggest problems. i think their solutions is identical. but earth token will release first. two advocates of helping preserve the environment is good. but still i want to support earth token as much as i can.
ryder1213

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:55:53 AM

Earth token project is being developed to help us people to lessen or lets say to stop the pollution that causes global warming here in our planet

That right , so we have a natural capital asset provider to lessen the pollution that we had cause like global warming.
langka1213

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:03:22 AM

That is right sir, because having the earth token project, this will help us to stop the climate change as well as the occurrence of the global warming

How do you imagine that? Do they have a plan? How are they going to solve these problems?

In this project the Earth Token have a natural capital asset provider to lessen the pollution that we had cause like global warming.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:25:21 AM

Some people think that environmental protection is unimportant. They think that environmental protection takes too much money. Environmental Protection is very important. If we were to protect our environment, it would be like making EARTH healthy.

I agree with you dude that we need to encourage people to take up a change and make the earth a greater place by taking care of it . Every single one of us will sure get a benefit if we make the world much greener and better environment , not only us but our future kids and generation too.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:36:56 AM

Yeah we wont be fully dependent on this fossil fuel gas and oil reserves if this waste to energy will be fully operated . Using this so-called waste to energy process it will generate energy from waste materials by creating synthetic fuels .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: