Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:50:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:24:31 AM

I've been trying to join the pre-sale, but keep getting kicked back to the start of the form after I enter the amount of ETH I want to deposit. Shame, as I'd like to get a proper stake.
Hello, does the pre sale indicates if there is a minimum amount for joining?

5 ETH or 0.2 BTC, I was shooting for 5 ETH, but can't get to the deposit address.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DroidR17A

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:25:54 AM

ICO is open now you can buy token share now and get additional token for bonus if you buy now. support earth token it will benefit all of us in the long term.. Buying Earth token is just like saving our home, our planet. Smiley

What are you talking about? I just check the official website and it showed the ico would start in about 7 hours later, I think you may not remember the right time. BTW, how can we check the pre-ico progress?

There's a pre-sale with a 60% bonus (you need an access code, which you had to sign-up for before the gates opened).
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:56:37 AM

How will earth project connect in every country and how will they manage to have zero pollution all over the world with 100% efficiency of producing power?
I think the idea will be worldwide but I don't think they will cover the whole word in marketing natural capital assets or, I'm not sure if they are open to the whole word for marketing I don't remember what they said in the white paper on this matter.

Every country have there own natural capital asset provider. And I think if everyone have participate in this kind of project, I think they will manage the pollution to save our planet.

Yes you are right every country has their own natural capital assets but how can they connect or register it to impact choice for trading or selling? How can earth token platform be able to have them all.
Hi, I believe this will all go down first after the release in the pre-ICO. Once investors comes in to the market and purchased shares in the pre ICO, trading would follow in the Etherium platform. Thanks.
DroidR17A

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:16:11 AM

I've been trying to join the pre-sale, but keep getting kicked back to the start of the form after I enter the amount of ETH I want to deposit. Shame, as I'd like to get a proper stake.

Just in case anyone else was experiencing difficulties, the  Earth Token Team have fixed the submission form and it's working now. If you have a pre-sale code, be quick, as there's only 4hrs before the bonus window ends.

Thanks again to the Earth Token Team for getting it resolved in time. Great support.
ryder1213

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:33:23 AM

Get ready folks, not long to go, EARTH token Pre-Sale goes live on this Friday 17th November! follow and join us: https://earth-token.com

There is only one day left, I can not wait to see what is going on with the presale, and I hope the presale will be over soon.

Excited for pre sale. I love to have it already. Guys please support this token this is for our mother earth!

I think that this project have many participant and I hope that the presale will be success and please support the Earth Token so that we can help our mother earth.
lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:58:35 AM

this could be interresting hope many participate

with the current situation happening in our environment, many poeple urge in finding a solution in which all people will benefit and at the same time have some profit in return. I believe many will participate in this project. Having the said circumstances, many really are excited in witnessing the success of this project. Smiley

I hope that to sir that this project have many participant and i wish that this project of Earth Token will be success.
raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:03:29 AM

Just in case anyone else was experiencing difficulties, the  Earth Token Team have fixed the submission form and it's working now. If you have a pre-sale code, be quick, as there's only 4hrs before the bonus window ends.

Thanks again to the Earth Token Team for getting it resolved in time. Great support.
Hi, When you tried to purchase was there any minimum limit or amount for the pre ICO?

Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:14:19 AM

ICO is open now you can buy token share now and get additional token for bonus if you buy now. support earth token it will benefit all of us in the long term.. Buying Earth token is just like saving our home, our planet. Smiley

Buying Earth Token was similar to investing into something for the greater good of all people. Investing on this proiject and Buying tokens will lead into an initial action on improving the status of Earth and all living in it Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:15:49 AM

This project wish to have many participant and I hope that the presale will be success and please support the Earth Token so that we can help our mother earth.
ryder1213

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:35:04 AM

Buying Earth Token was similar to investing into something for the greater good of all people. Investing on this proiject and Buying tokens will lead into an initial action on improving the status of Earth and all living in it Smiley

Please support this project and Invest on it, and wish to have a many participant in this kind of presale.
lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:50:28 AM

Get ready folks, not long to go, EARTH token Pre-Sale goes live on this Friday 17th November! follow and join us: https://earth-token.com

There is only one day left, I can not wait to see what is going on with the presale, and I hope the presale will be over soon.

Get Ready now, I hope that the presale will be success and please support the Earth Token so that we can help our mother earth.
langka1213

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:04:07 AM

I follow this project from couple days, I think is quite interesting, let's see how is in future.

That's right this project is very interesting, Please support this project of Earth Token this is for our mother earth.
mylifeisfullofalts

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:05:42 AM

LESS THAN2 HOURS FOR US TO JOIN EARTH TOKEN ICO, LET'S HELP SAVE EARTH TOGETHER. spread the word on how earth token plans to save the earth and our future generation. The world needs us and Earth token. Earth token an innovative and thought leading force, that possess the capability, intellect and drive to enable mammoth change in the environmental space
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:03:03 AM

The project is really important and should envolve all the peoplle as it's our planet and we should take care of it

Yes that right sir/ma'am! Because our project is Earth Token and this project talks about the proper waste and how a waste going to energy, and this is very important to us to know the kinds of solutions that should gave and give us a good result.

Agreed, I think that's the problem for the community, they never know about this matter, about proper waste and how waste going to energy. So they really to know and find out what it is which they can be found if they will read the whitepaper of earth token.

When you invest in Earth Token, the company will use that money to invest in environmental problems to help our future generations.

Nowadays the must problem for us is the climate change because some of us did not know the value of our nature, if everyone find the solution on how we prevent the climate change at the same time we less our trash, we can help our mother nature to be better.

That is right. We are in serious problem on Global warming. Everyone should cooperate and be responsible in protecting and preserving our planet for the sake of our future and for the next generation as well.

You are right global warming is a serious condition wherein the world is too warm that causes stronh typhoons or storms.

so let us all come together with EARTH TOKEN in saving the our EARTH, together our voices would be heard much louder. Be part of the Earth Token ICO and spread the good mission of this project of saving the world and the future.

dont miss the pre-ico sale.. you can get bonus token if you buy on the pre-ico .. Smiley buy as much as you can because you will help the earth and also gain profit from it.

ICO Earth token is coming.. 4 hours left and you can buy earth token. help and support protect our home, our planet by helping the solutions of earth token be implement.. buy and invest on it.

Today is the first day of ICO right? Now, we can see how many still will continue to support this project anyway, I guess there will be more  investors to buy and avail this opportunity of the earth token project.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:11:01 PM

Thanks for the update. The pre-ICO would start in less than 2 hours. Hopefully we will receive a positive response from the market and have a great feedback from the EARTH team.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:13:13 PM

Yessss!! Pre-ICO has just started a few minutes ago. Good luck to Earth, goodluck to earth token and good luck to all of us. Good luck to all investors too. Enjoy investing folks for a double purpose return.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:16:15 PM

Yessss!! Pre-ICO has just started a few minutes ago. Good luck to Earth, goodluck to earth token and good luck to all of us. Good luck to all investors too. Enjoy investing folks for a double purpose return.
Would you know is there is a limit in the tokens available for purchase in the pre ICO? And if based on your purchase, how much is the bonuses. Thanks.

rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:17:29 PM

The project is really important and should envolve all the peoplle as it's our planet and we should take care of it

Yes that right sir/ma'am! Because our project is Earth Token and this project talks about the proper waste and how a waste going to energy, and this is very important to us to know the kinds of solutions that should gave and give us a good result.

Agreed, I think that's the problem for the community, they never know about this matter, about proper waste and how waste going to energy. So they really to know and find out what it is which they can be found if they will read the whitepaper of earth token.

When you invest in Earth Token, the company will use that money to invest in environmental problems to help our future generations.

Nowadays the must problem for us is the climate change because some of us did not know the value of our nature, if everyone find the solution on how we prevent the climate change at the same time we less our trash, we can help our mother nature to be better.

That is right. We are in serious problem on Global warming. Everyone should cooperate and be responsible in protecting and preserving our planet for the sake of our future and for the next generation as well.

You are right global warming is a serious condition wherein the world is too warm that causes stronh typhoons or storms.

Agreed to you mate, we are in the serious problems about our climate change and global warming and I don't know how the government will resolve this problems in the entire world.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:05:25 PM

Agreed to you mate, we are in the serious problems about our climate change and global warming and I don't know how the government will resolve this problems in the entire world.
Lol!! The government is not doing anything. They are busy in finding ways on how they can pocket the country's budget. I wish they will be concern enough on the environment's well being but sad to say, they are not.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:51:31 PM

Would you know is there is a limit in the tokens available for purchase in the pre ICO? And if based on your purchase, how much is the bonuses. Thanks.

As far as I know, when you buy in Pre-ico there is no limits in buying the earth token only was the minimum at least 0.04BTC then you can have 30% bonus then When ICO starts in its First week buying the the token you could get 20% bonus then on the 2nd second week is 10% then on the 3rd week no more bonuses you can get.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: