Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:09:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:41:07 AM

According to what I read and comprehend on the white paper this project is targeting the wellness of the environment rather than gaining profits for it ?

Yeah thats right Earth ICo is aiming to reduce waste products and turn it into renewable source of power and produce electricity to the world. So we can pretty much say that this project really intend to make a greener earth and having our future kids a much safer environment .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:00:28 AM

According to what I read and comprehend on the white paper this project is targeting the wellness of the environment rather than gaining profits for it ?

yes, earth token is a project that focus on helping with different problems our Earth is going through but it is also has a profitable side which is the natural gas asset exchange, wherein Earth token all be use to support different projects that can help resolves earth problem.
monaydanda

Activity: 58
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:14:05 AM

yes, earth token is a project that focus on helping with different problems our Earth is going through but it is also has a profitable side which is the natural gas asset exchange, wherein Earth token all be use to support different projects that can help resolves earth problem.

Thats right dude they dont just focus on earning but helping to preserve and making the environment safer and better place for our next generation to come. And thats why the reasons im participating in this Crowdsale to come.

━\\   ico.WORLDEX.io  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //
THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:15:27 AM

How will earth project connect in every country and how will they manage to have zero pollution all over the world with 100% efficiency of producing power?
I think the key here is the growth first after the initial product launch. With the current thread on how the block chain technology is slowly being adapted right now, give it at least 2-3 years before other countries will start to follow the vision of EARTH towards nature.
I thought the same too, initial product is more really help instead of some marketing or try to overvalue this token.

I think if everyone have oriented on this project on how to manage their proper waste, how to manage our nature, I think that this project will love everyone.

In addition, to what you had just mentioned was that because of earth token goal target most people in the world now are having a unity in this objective and showing concern about our environment.

If we have a unity in this project, that is the good sight that this project is going to be success, because Earth Token have the good idea that shows the proper waste and how they concern in our environment.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:52:08 PM

Thats right dude they dont just focus on earning but helping to preserve and making the environment safer and better place for our next generation to come. And thats why the reasons im participating in this Crowdsale to come.

Yeah my main focus is the help the environment, but at the same time i'm rooting to earn. This is amazing we help Earth while we earn that's what I loved on this project. It's like doing a charity that have return.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:54:27 PM

Yeah my main focus is the help the environment, but at the same time i'm rooting to earn. This is amazing we help Earth while we earn that's what I loved on this project. It's like doing a charity that have return.

The above comment is what my mind is telling me too. I will definitely participate on the crowdsale and to pre ico sale and the ICO sale. I will definitely save money for this every cut off of my salary.
avadonne

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:55:58 PM

as our ms. Philippines answer to led to her victory as ms. earth we need to change our mindset and our way of living in order to survive and also the earth to survive.

"I believe that the real problem in this world is not climate change; the real problem is us because of our ignorance and apathy. What we have to do is to start changing our ways, to start recalibrating our minds, and redirecting our steps, because together, as a global community, our micro efforts will have a macro effect to help save our home, our planet. Thank you."

-- Karen Ibasco (Miss Earth 2017)

Yeah as we all know we are the cause of climate change. it is the effect of how we live in the earth. we tend to forget and take for granted that we need to care in our environment even a small action like throwing garbage on the street is a big factor to our earth. if we can change our habit of destroying our environment, we can be a role model to ourselves and also to our society. by doing this we can have a huge impact to our world.

thats why we need to support earth token. the kind of solutions that they have in order to protect the environment and also making profit on it. is a good factor of this kind of ico. when they making profit from it.. they will not stop this kind of project. and in the long run. the solutions that they provide will have a great impact in our environment or in the world rather.

i agree with all of you. earth is our responsibility it is a gift that we can give to the future generation. we need to embrace, protect and cradle the environment. we should act now. start it on our home. small habit will become a great actions someday. with this as a start we can support as well a project like earth token. earth token can be advantage for us if we support it. act now and later we will see the result of our actions.

even in old times people who look for things to conglomerate their ambitions are much successful than those who are just executing plans with earth token's in the blockchain technology everyone of use either how small or big you contribute in the earth token it will really matter because blockchain is open for all who want to invest its the unison of our trust to make a change and protect our environment from human activities for the future generations to come lets support the earth token and invest early so we can encourage other users to follow and be the change

Yes. This is our best chance to make a difference. The company behind Earth Token cannot do the saving alone without the help of each of everyone of us. The real solution relies on us. If we can support this kind of project, then we already made a difference to make this world a better place.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitwizard*

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:56:54 PM

as our ms. Philippines answer to led to her victory as ms. earth we need to change our mindset and our way of living in order to survive and also the earth to survive.

"I believe that the real problem in this world is not climate change; the real problem is us because of our ignorance and apathy. What we have to do is to start changing our ways, to start recalibrating our minds, and redirecting our steps, because together, as a global community, our micro efforts will have a macro effect to help save our home, our planet. Thank you."

-- Karen Ibasco (Miss Earth 2017)

Yeah as we all know we are the cause of climate change. it is the effect of how we live in the earth. we tend to forget and take for granted that we need to care in our environment even a small action like throwing garbage on the street is a big factor to our earth. if we can change our habit of destroying our environment, we can be a role model to ourselves and also to our society. by doing this we can have a huge impact to our world.

thats why we need to support earth token. the kind of solutions that they have in order to protect the environment and also making profit on it. is a good factor of this kind of ico. when they making profit from it.. they will not stop this kind of project. and in the long run. the solutions that they provide will have a great impact in our environment or in the world rather.

i agree with all of you. earth is our responsibility it is a gift that we can give to the future generation. we need to embrace, protect and cradle the environment. we should act now. start it on our home. small habit will become a great actions someday. with this as a start we can support as well a project like earth token. earth token can be advantage for us if we support it. act now and later we will see the result of our actions.

even in old times people who look for things to conglomerate their ambitions are much successful than those who are just executing plans with earth token's in the blockchain technology everyone of use either how small or big you contribute in the earth token it will really matter because blockchain is open for all who want to invest its the unison of our trust to make a change and protect our environment from human activities for the future generations to come lets support the earth token and invest early so we can encourage other users to follow and be the change

Yes. This is our best chance to make a difference. The company behind Earth Token cannot do the saving alone without the help of each of everyone of us. The real solution relies on us. If we can support this kind of project, then we already made a difference to make this world a better place.

I'm a techie person who loves to be updated on what is the mainstream technology happening in the planet and blockchain is one of it, and I'm really hook to understand this more further. To my surprise while searching stuffs here in bitcointalk ImpactChoices lauches something that is really interesting the EARTH TOKEN a environmental preservation coin, this is what we've looking for a technology that has the potential to link all the people and industry plus earth token that can be the answer to our global problems in the environment through this we can advocate new tech at the same time we raise global awareness on what is happening in the environment and support the proposed solution of earth token what an amazing job for the team behind the project please support this project more so we can enjoy the beauty of nature for the generations to come.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:13:38 PM

As a human being itis our obligation to preserve and also to protect our mother earth because it is our home. Earth token was being developed to save our planet.
mabell943

Activity: 590

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:14:39 PM

Saving our own planet is an obligation as well as responsibility and that is why earth token is being developed to help us to protect our mother earth.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:17:03 PM

whay "earth" token? Smiley
Why earth token? Sir it is called as "earth" token because as usual based on its platform it is beingbcalled as earthtoken because this project is more focused on the preservation of our world.
harbin55

Activity: 615

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:17:27 PM

Let us support this kind project because earth token project wants to bring our planet back in the times that we have a clean environment and less polluted society.
We humans are responsible for bringing our planet back into its natural stage

I must agree with you in supporting this kind of project because this not only for  us human race but also to all the living things here in our world.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:17:55 PM

Synthetic gas is one of the process of the earth token project for us to have a clean and healthy environment if that's the case i recommend to support this project.
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:32:01 PM

Looks promising

Yeah this project really looks promising if you want to know more regardibg to this project you can search earth token and read the white paper or if not you can visit youtube and watch the videos regarding earth token.

Considering all the advance ideas on providing cleaner environment and partnering to most of the big Companies world wide. Earth token has its edge on really putting up a name in the future. All the brains behind this project was working as early as 2009 and still developing new ideas on improving this project. Will be very happy to be part of this Project in the future. Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
loof99

Activity: 524

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:55:25 PM

The platform of this project is pretty interesting because it can cope up to the technological advancement of our society.
This is one of the solution in reducing the global warming

Not only Global Warming sir, but also this projects aim to save the environment eliminating the use of harmful sources of energy that cause pollution on some bodies of water. Hence, will be happy to support all ideas by this project for the betterment of our future

And also this project aims to stop the phenomena called climate change wherein it strengthens the stom and also hottens the heat that we are experiencing.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:45:12 PM

whay "earth" token? Smiley
Why earth token? Sir it is called as "earth" token because as usual based on its platform it is beingbcalled as earthtoken because this project is more focused on the preservation of our world.

I would like to add that why choose Earth token? because the one that handles this project has been on the business since 90's having that they already have the credibility that will make this project strong. The back bone of this project is very strong like a Diamond. That's the reasons for me why I chose to follow and invest on EARTH token.
Betternet

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:48:39 PM

The platform of this project is pretty interesting because it can cope up to the technological advancement of our society.
This is one of the solution in reducing the global warming

Not only Global Warming sir, but also this projects aim to save the environment eliminating the use of harmful sources of energy that cause pollution on some bodies of water. Hence, will be happy to support all ideas by this project for the betterment of our future

And also this project aims to stop the phenomena called climate change wherein it strengthens the stom and also hottens the heat that we are experiencing.

Global warming is the effect of all the bad things that human did on Earth. Earth project lessen the waste that produce of some company by inventorying the natural asset that they gather and used, having that said the waste product of those natural asset will be lessen and contribute to slowdown Global warming.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:51:14 PM

It is a must for us humans to protect our own planet because it is the only planet who sustains life if it is become totally destroyed where can we live?
s31joemhar

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:33:27 PM

Carbon mitigation is one of the process of the earth token project for us to have a clean and healthy environment if that's the case i would recommend to support this platform
because it us humans whom will benefit for this.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:38:56 PM

any investment in earth will worth a lot of money
 Smiley

You can invest your money here in earth toke  then wait until the ico is end
You will see the price of this earth token will increase than the price you buy on this token so you will earn money by investing earth token

That's right sir/ma'am, If you invest a lot of money in Earth Token, I am sure that you will received more that you invert on this project and that is amazing.
With blockchain technology maturing, we finally have the tools to make our vision a reality. Natural Asset Exchange will help to preserve our Environment

Yes that's true, Since that we are in the world of high tech generation with this technology we can also use it to resolve the problem of our environment through the aim and target of earth token project if most community will invest to their campaign project.

anything that can help save the earth, like the EARTH TOKEN projects, is worth it, not just financially but environmentally. This is not just a simple investment but investment for the future generations and the world. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: