Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:10:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
miss.M

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:17:02 PM

There are only 8 days left before the ico is over, and there are 217,810,185 EARTH allocated to the investor, which is about 21.7% of the total supply, I feel a little disappointed, but anyway, I think the dev team can give us a surprise to make this project to be successful.
Before the ICO is over i think the left over earth token will sold out and hope for the success of this project. Dn't loose hope there is enough days for selling the eart token.

gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:23:54 PM

There are only 8 days left before the ico is over, and there are 217,810,185 EARTH allocated to the investor, which is about 21.7% of the total supply, I feel a little disappointed, but anyway, I think the dev team can give us a surprise to make this project to be successful.
Before the ICO is over i think the left over earth token will sold out and hope for the success of this project. Dn't loose hope there is enough days for selling the eart token.
Though I hope rest of the tokens can be sold out in the next few days before the ico is over, but I have to admit that the ico market is cold and it is not so easy to achieve that goal, anyway, I have joined in the signature bounty campaign, I will get some free bounty tokens. That is not bad.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
miss.M

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:11:08 PM

Though I hope rest of the tokens can be sold out in the next few days before the ico is over, but I have to admit that the ico market is cold and it is not so easy to achieve that goal, anyway, I have joined in the signature bounty campaign, I will get some free bounty tokens. That is not bad.
don't loose hope, there are few days to go, maybe the investors will catch their attention and buy earth token because they will see the good project of earth and they will be a part for it when they invest on bitcoin.

djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:39:54 PM

well, congrats to you for having some bounty tokens on earth. but hope guys that it will 100% success before the ICO will end.
djmixen

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:46:51 PM

does the project have a well rounded team? a balanced team with expertise in multiple business areas is often of great value.
i think so because this project has a big impact and i know that it will success.
ace9989

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:43:22 PM

I just checked the official website and find that there is "Exchange news" and there is a logo of Binance, is that means this token will be listed on binance? I think it is very hard to get listed on that exchange and generally there is no news about coming exchange before the ico is over.

There's a surrounding issue in Binance about the hack and fraud in its exchanger? Do you think is it good to be the exchanger for earth token ?
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:04:36 PM

does the project have a well rounded team? a balanced team with expertise in multiple business areas is often of great value.
i think so because this project has a big impact and i know that it will success.

You should see their Website to see the Team and developers Profile, I think They have a pretty solid team that have expertise in Natural assets and have a pretty solid background on blockchain.  https://earth-token.com/

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:08:58 PM

I just checked the official website and find that there is "Exchange news" and there is a logo of Binance, is that means this token will be listed on binance? I think it is very hard to get listed on that exchange and generally there is no news about coming exchange before the ico is over.

There's a surrounding issue in Binance about the hack and fraud in its exchanger? Do you think is it good to be the exchanger for earth token ?

The issue about the binance is not related to this project. Maybe the team will get a more suitable exchanger. I dont see the logo of binance in their main webpage.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:36:11 PM

Good afternoon. I incorrectly counted the stacks for the campaign of the Earth token. All conditions are met, but there is zero in week 21 and 10. Can I make changes? My number is in the table 80.

Bro try it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2216823.0 the devs or manager will respond to you fast in the bounty thread or in the telegram
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:11:11 PM

well, congrats to you for having some bounty tokens on earth. but hope guys that it will 100% success before the ICO will end.
It seems to me that these are quite optimistic forecasts. In general, investors prefer to enter at the beginning, when there are good discounts. Therefore, we can not take a hard cap. However, I'm not upset. It seems to me that this is enough to ensure that a good project starts its path to development.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Risktaker31

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:30:10 AM

It seems to me that these are quite optimistic forecasts. In general, investors prefer to enter at the beginning, when there are good discounts. Therefore, we can not take a hard cap. However, I'm not upset. It seems to me that this is enough to ensure that a good project starts its path to development.
Even if the project can't reach their prefered hard cap it can still be successful once the project reach many people by what it can do to preserve our nature over their process.
ace9989

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:36:16 AM

6 days left before the bonus round ends. People can still invest within these days .
monaydanda

Activity: 58
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:52:43 AM

If we buy an earth token or invest on their ICO do we need to fill up form for kyc? And when will the ICO campaign end? And when will be the platform will launch? Is it later this year or not?

━\\   ico.WORLDEX.io  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //
THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:16:33 AM

If we buy an earth token or invest on their ICO do we need to fill up form for kyc? And when will the ICO campaign end? And when will be the platform will launch? Is it later this year or not?

Just visit the official website and you will find the answers of first two questions. The incoming platform or exchange will not announced before the token distribution is over generally. But I think it will be soon since there are only 5 days left.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:21:37 AM

Even if the project can't reach their prefered hard cap it can still be successful once the project reach many people by what it can do to preserve our nature over their process.
Yes, the guys have a great idea. I think that people should understand this. The main thing is to collect the amount for implementation, everything else is the speed of achieving the goal.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:25:37 PM

Good news, now that earth token ICo period is almost finish, the team has announce that they have received listing confirmation from CoinHub.io , an exchange based in Singapore and operating on Dubai.  The date of the listing will be decided and announced after the conclusion of the official EARTH Token ICO sale which ends on 15th of  March 2018.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:39:14 PM

We have 5 days left before the ICO ends. still you can buy as much as you can. You can visit there wevsite: https://earth-token.com. The project is pretty amazing and has a concern in the environment issue.

EarthToken

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:07:13 AM

impactChoice - the Team behind EARTH Token. The latest client delivery:

https://i.imgur.com/b6zmZhc.png
Risktaker31

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:21:13 PM

Good news, now that earth token ICo period is almost finish, the team has announce that they have received listing confirmation from CoinHub.io , an exchange based in Singapore and operating on Dubai.  The date of the listing will be decided and announced after the conclusion of the official EARTH Token ICO sale which ends on 15th of  March 2018.

The project extended the ICO and Bounty program and people who participate it wants a great news about how the project is going and when will it be listed on different exchanges.
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:28:33 PM

impactChoice - the Team behind EARTH Token. The latest client delivery:

https://i.imgur.com/b6zmZhc.png

I hope this project run smoothly and Implement all of their plans according to their white paper and road map ! Goodluck Earth token! for the better and sustainable environment for our future generations.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: