Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:33:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:20:32 AM

For those who already sold their tokens will be crying once all Earth sustainable technologies became integrated with this coin and the blockchain and the token went from cents to hundreds of dollars in three years.
No need to cry, what happened let it happen. If still want keep support earth token just buy again when on low price then hold it until price going up again. EZ!

People who are not happy with the way, the Earth token is performing they will sell them in the market. If they find potential about the Earth token then they will start buying the token again in the market. It completely depends on the situation of the market demand and supply.
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:18:36 PM

Is there information from the team about other exchangers other than Qryptos? Or, at least, when are you going to raise this qwestion?

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
chacha4twenty

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:25:57 PM

Is there information from the team about other exchangers other than Qryptos? Or, at least, when are you going to raise this qwestion?
earth token need better exchange immediately. price of earth token going down side day by day. team please show off some progress.
Qryptos is a good exchange but one exchange can't stable the token price for long time .. now its price going down.. Lips sealed
DavidXXXX

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:08:53 PM

Will this coin appear on CMC?
DavidXXXX

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:09:03 PM

I'm looking forward for the moment that this coin appears on CMC
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:04:58 PM

Earth Token have listed in the CMC now, and you can trade it in the Qryptos available, also somebody has dumped the token in the market, price below than ICO now!  Angry

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
MrKurh

Merit: 255

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:07:24 PM

Earth Token have listed in the CMC now, and you can trade it in the Qryptos available, also somebody has dumped the token in the market, price below than ICO now!  Angry

These are amazing people. I think that these are not investors. Most likely it was done by hunters, who do not have the patience to wait for the project to earn in full force.
EarthToken

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:42:59 AM

ALPHA VERSION for public test now live:

https://i.imgur.com/6vZBxj0.jpg

MORE functionality being added and demand/supply side partners in process of being on-boarded!
benedictonathan

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:11:21 AM

For those who already sold their tokens will be crying once all Earth sustainable technologies became integrated with this coin and the blockchain and the token went from cents to hundreds of dollars in three years.

So did you sold your stash or you"re waiting for that 100 dollars per earth? Guess we"ll have some quiet time now with no big news in the coming weeks, lets hope we"ll get on Binance in May.

It would be great. But I'm afraid it's too fast predictions, although I want it myself. Since, on qryptos I can not work.

The key here really is to wait for Earth token to be released on several exchanges. Then see the new developments of the said coin with regards to its sustainability goals. Once we can achieve that within the year then Earth token has a good chance to be successful.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:33:23 PM

So did you sold your stash or you"re waiting for that 100 dollars per earth? Guess we"ll have some quiet time now with no big news in the coming weeks, lets hope we"ll get on Binance in May.

It would be great. But I'm afraid it's too fast predictions, although I want it myself. Since, on qryptos I can not work.

The key here really is to wait for Earth token to be released on several exchanges. Then see the new developments of the said coin with regards to its sustainability goals. Once we can achieve that within the year then Earth token has a good chance to be successful.
The longer you wait is the more you lost the chance to get profit, as a trader we want get profit on short time as possible as we can. if you suggest us to wait little longer hmmm sorry we can't follow you. I know earth token is legit project and the project is still running but you can't stuck in here, you must move on at least sell it and then buy it again later do this many times until you get covering your lose. Good Luck!

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:39:38 AM

Bounty manager is scammer and whole team support him.I try contact them but they just ignore me and they banned me from official group when i ask.
I didnt get my bounty for translations for no valid reason.They just tell that translation is not good,although the translation is hq,I worked for several projects and everyone was happy and they sent me tokens if project was no scam.I know that i accept bounty rules but then they can say we will not send you tokens because we dont want and not that translation is not good just to justify the reason.

pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:44:10 PM

submitted my documents to qryptos but they did not accept. i dont know why?
now earth token price very decreased so qryptos take your time , i dont want to sell earth token anymore. i will hold.
lets see whats next ! hope so earth team will choose better exchange next time.. #HODL  Wink
your situation same happen with me, in email they say need a fresh document from bank..why so difficult not like other exchanger? may be because some regulation in singapore?
Titanicold1

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:21:17 AM

I hope dev will do the best for the success of the project.
chacha4twenty

Activity: 232

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:28:53 AM

submitted my documents to qryptos but they did not accept. i dont know why?
now earth token price very decreased so qryptos take your time , i dont want to sell earth token anymore. i will hold.
lets see whats next ! hope so earth team will choose better exchange next time.. #HODL  Wink
your situation same happen with me, in email they say need a fresh document from bank..why so difficult not like other exchanger? may be because some regulation in singapore?
now i got the solution when you submit documents to Qryptos then mention the address, your name phone number on utility bill.
you can edit utility bill and draw circle on address and name then maybe easily they can review your documents and you will be verify. try it again. Cool
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 12:21:53 PM

Bounty manager is scammer and whole team support him.I try contact them but they just ignore me and they banned me from official group when i ask.
I didnt get my bounty for translations for no valid reason.They just tell that translation is not good,although the translation is hq,I worked for several projects and everyone was happy and they sent me tokens if project was no scam.I know that i accept bounty rules but then they can say we will not send you tokens because we dont want and not that translation is not good just to justify the reason.

yes this is scam projects, safe your money
Not just thats, team not pay airdrop
No detail raised fund, no detail how much token will burn

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:56:29 PM

yes this is scam projects, safe your money
Not just thats, team not pay airdrop
No detail raised fund, no detail how much token will burn

Hold you horses mate, dont accuse the team if you didnt received the airdop, you weren't qualified for some reason i guess. There was some problems with bounty manager but they fired him.
EarthToken

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:26:14 PM

LIVE NOW EARTH Token impactChoice Managing Director on Cyrpto Core Media Radio mixlr.com/crypto-radio
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:51:14 PM

LIVE NOW EARTH Token impactChoice Managing Director on Cyrpto Core Media Radio mixlr.com/crypto-radio

Is there a transcript of that conversation somewhere? Will register on that crypto radio and will listen that interview if its saved,and guess it is  Cool Hope we"ll hear some good news and updates.
Splin V
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:19:00 AM

Allan – Marketing Manager at Earth Token discusses Environmental Sustainability

https://cryptocoremedia.com/allan-marketing-manager-earth-token/

EarthToken

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:20:55 AM

Is there a transcript of that conversation somewhere? Will register on that crypto radio and will listen that interview if its saved,and guess it is  Cool Hope we"ll hear some good news and updates.

Here you can have an intro and summary, you can also find the link below to the recordinghttps://cryptocoremedia.com/allan-marketing-manager-earth-token/

Recorded interview - https://soundcloud.com/coremediaradio/crypto-token-marketing-manager
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: