Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:01:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO]🔶 Spectre.ai (SPEC) 🔶: Speculative Tokenized Trading Exchange🔶  (Read 58210 times)
Highgod

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:08:38 PM

Hello,

Will Spectrecoin implement masternode ?

Thanks a lot

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 06:58:20 PM

Glad to be in this bounty! Thank to devs for the project. I hope the tokens will be distributed soon

hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:03:48 PM

Good night, i lost my ETH adress, Can you change it for me?Please.
OLD:
0x8f2abb3bbb4c6dbe95041dc15ccdd69b5f636872
NEW:
0x6Ea172A9B6476b4C1532cc5d2AdB3056A90a0760

Thanks!
Signature campaign / Week:8/9.Number:275 Thanks and sorry.

Updated.

Hello sylon.
Please upgrade my rank.
I updated my signature.

Hello Sylon.Please upgrade my rank to  Full Member.Updated the signature.Thank you in advance.

Updated.

In bounty it said that supporters will recieve SPEC tokens, while in ICO you can buy SXD (dividend) and SXU (utility) tokens, is SPEC 3d type of token or it will be one of the SXD/SXU ?

SXD and SXU tokens will be distributed through SPECTRE.ai bounty campaign. "SPEC" was the old ticker.
SXD/SXU tokens will be distributed proportionately, based on SXD/SXU sale ratio during SPECTRE.ai token sale.

As the Spectre ICO has successfully ended and 28 days conversion period started.
When hunters can expect the distribution of spectre bounty token.
Will everyone get the opportunity of token conversion to SXD or SXU?
Or it just depends on the conversion of contributors?

SXD/SXU tokens will be distributed proportionately, based on SXD/SXU sale ratio during SPECTRE.ai token sale.
Distribution spreadsheet will be sent very soon to SPECTRE.ai team and bounties tokens may be distributed right after.

Hello everybody! I participated in a Twitter company. In the table, everything is read, I would like to know when payments will be made? ICO should end one of these days, if I understood correctly! Thank you in advance!

Distribution spreadsheet will be sent very soon to SPECTRE.ai team and bounties tokens may be distributed right after.

What tokens will we receive, SXD or SXU?

Hi sylon.
Check my stats. plz correct my stakes.

Hi.. Bro please correct my stakes for this week.. i have posted 21 posts this week but you have written zero. i am providing you the link.

Week 12.
Signature Campaign.
Spreadsheet # 120
Jafri101

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=923979;sa=showPosts;start=0

Follow the official process.
Manager, Thank you very much for your reply. I'll wait for the tokens. I'm sure everything will be fine. Good luck to you!

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
darklighter007

Activity: 320

FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:50:32 PM

Hello good day. I want to make an inquiry concerning the twitter bounty campaign. I registered for the twitter bounty with the twitter username @sean_affiliate and I participated in the campaign. But throughout my participation, the spreadsheet was never updated for me to see my stakes. And now that the ICO is over the spreadsheet is locked and I can't gain access to check my stakes. Please could you check for me and give me a feedback so that I know where i stand.
   Thank you in anticipation of your urgent and favorable response.

btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:58:09 AM

Bounty champaign is over ?

Yes, ICO and Bounty campaign are both over, spreadsheets are under final review and locked at the moment.

Yes, already manager mentioned you will get your bounty but mean while you should keep calm because manager is  doing final calculation and soon they will release the spreadsheet to the public.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:27:01 AM

I miss this signature campaign because of red trust i got. However congratulation to who ever support this project. I do invest some eth and hope all good for the project. Its a binary option distrubing.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:44:28 PM

I missed this bounty... Grin this is a good project, whether this project is finished ICO? the bounty manager is also nice, hope to participate with sylon in other bounty project
RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:48:57 PM

I missed this bounty... Grin this is a good project, whether this project is finished ICO? the bounty manager is also nice, hope to participate with sylon in other bounty project
Yes this campaign already finished along with the bounties and soon sylon will be announce the final spreadsheet.

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:34:30 PM

Congratulations on the successful completion of Ico! The team is great!
Regards Denis!
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:53:34 PM

Yes this campaign already finished along with the bounties and soon sylon will be announce the final spreadsheet.

congratulation team with successful ICO and waiting the final results of spreadsheet  from sylon Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:55:16 PM

congratulation team with successful ICO and waiting the final results of spreadsheet  from sylon Smiley
yeah ,me too (i'm waiting for updated spreadsheets). Anyway, is anyone going to trade their new tokens soon? I think i will swap all my utility tokens for dividend tokens as soon as i can

identifyuser

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:04:58 AM

yeah ,me too (i'm waiting for updated spreadsheets). Anyway, is anyone going to trade their new tokens soon? I think i will swap all my utility tokens for dividend tokens as soon as i can
Where can I read about dividend payments? How often will this happen and what should I do?
Saddko

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:55:25 AM

Where can I read about dividend payments? How often will this happen and what should I do?

Here's some information:
https://d1zzssn32v8b7a.cloudfront.net/media/spectre_dividend_protocol_SXD.pdf
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:23:22 AM

Here's some information:
https://d1zzssn32v8b7a.cloudfront.net/media/spectre_dividend_protocol_SXD.pdf

Spectre is a dividend platform and I didn't check about it till now. Now the price of spectre is very high in the market when compared to ICO price. So we have to wait for official announcement from the team.
realusinvestment

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 09:30:32 AM

snowfu199

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:18:21 PM

This bounty campaign is great. Hope the project is successful as well.
digiworld1

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:30:30 AM

Sylon,
is there a way for us to check the updated spreadsheet for bounty stakes? the link is not working.
Best,
digiworld1
RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:54:27 AM

Sylon,
is there a way for us to check the updated spreadsheet for bounty stakes? the link is not working.
Best,
digiworld1
he said soon he will make the spredsheet to public. They are still calculating participants token might be

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
snowfu199

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:19:01 AM

Sylon,
Best,
digiworld1
he said soon he will make the spredsheet to public. They are still calculating participants token might be
Yes, wait patiently
Alstad

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:37:17 AM

This bounty campaign is great. Hope the project is successful as well.

I belive this platform is valuable and unique. All owners are interested.
Undoubtedly the project will be successful.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: