Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:44:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO]🔶 Spectre.ai (SPEC) 🔶: Speculative Tokenized Trading Exchange🔶  (Read 58210 times)
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:31:46 PM

What is that $880k ?

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:51:46 PM

What is that $880k ?
When I added up all the participants' earnings, it was the amount, if I remember well who was given as it was by the earnings.

So, if the total supply doesn't change, it's not a big difference between $ and stakes.

If the correction goes on the value of ETH, that will change the total supply.

Two scenarios.

Yeah but $880,000 /$1200 = 733,33 ETH, which is 1,466,666 tokens at ICO price which is 25% of total pool. I'll just don't complain anymore, I just wanna know how those 3,331,334 tokens not earned by signature's campaign partecipants will  be distributed

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:56:32 PM

What is that $880k ?
When I added up all the participants' earnings, it was the amount, if I remember well who was given as it was by the earnings.

So, if the total supply doesn't change, it's not a big difference between $ and stakes.

If the correction goes on the value of ETH, that will change the total supply.

Two scenarios.

Yeah but $880,000 /$1200 = 733,33 ETH, which is 1,466,666 tokens at ICO price which is 25% of total pool. I'll just don't complain anymore, I just wanna know how those 3,331,334 tokens not earned by signature's campaign partecipants will  be distributed

I think you know the answer but just dont want to talk here, right ? I know you know where those token goes if those token does not diatributed. I also dont want to talk about it here. Let see what will happen to this bounty and how many token will be distributed.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:02:22 PM

Campaigns in which participants have been paid at $ rates will be updated with current ETH price (at the time of bounty distribution).

Campaigns in which participants have been paid with stakes won't see their due tokens balances updated.

it looks you made a small mistake, cause it wasn't clearly stated before campaign starts and now this small mistakes has great impact  Sad

We chose this project calculating ICO price - there were some much more promising bounties but we chose this one.
Getting third or less part of was promised is very disappointed Sad

Read the bounty page again, I read it everyday!
They made no mistake. I'm 100% sure they know what they are doing.
SPECTRE wanna just steal our hard-earned tokens with ETH that is it.
They promised use SPEC Tokens, why ETH at current price now?
ETH at the current price? that's bullocks!
I have no respect for you anymore!

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 08:05:26 PM

This bounty campaign will be managed by Sylon.

If you have any technical question regarding this project, please ask it in announcement thread.

Stakes you will get from the campaign will allow you to get SPEC tokens at the end of the campaign.
You will receive 1.2% of the total amount of SPEC tokens (5,760,000), based on your number of stakes.

This campaign will last until the end of Spectre.ai ICO (mid-December, or before if the ICO is a success).

Campaigns in which participants have been paid at $ rates will be updated with current ETH price (at the time of bounty distribution).

Campaigns in which participants have been paid with stakes won't see their due tokens balances updated.

Sorry boys, we got SCAMMED by Sylon & SPECTRE this time... WTF!!!
After waiting for a complete month + nearly a week that's what we got.
I knew you guys were planning something for hiding the spreadsheet all this long.

The ICO started when ETH was $290 and ended when ETH was $420
What is the ETH Price now? ETH = $1,200 - FUCK THIS!

Don't forget you promised us payment in SPEC tokens not ETH.

Weekly Campaign Rates :
  • Full members : $20 $10 per post (in SPEC tokens)
  • Senior members : $25 $15 per post (in SPEC tokens)
  • Hero members : $30 $20 $15 per post (in SPEC tokens)
  • Legendary members : $35 $30 $15 per post (in SPEC tokens)

I'm gonna report this to [Theymos] because I don't wanna paralyze over this!
This is our hard-earned tokens not a gift you FOOLS! I'm writing SCAM Accusations too for SPECTRE.

Somebody fucked up big time. So the remaining tokens where they are falling?
PokerStein1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:53:18 PM

I think team and sylon is going to distribute all token they promised as stated below ;

Stakes you will get from the campaign will allow you to get SPEC tokens at the end of the campaign.
You will receive 1.2% of the total amount of SPEC tokens (5,760,000), based on your number of stakes.

RonMank

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:50:37 PM

Well this is nowadays kinda normal. They attract you with a big bounty and then they will betray you.

Its not the first time. So many shady ICOS/Project teams.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:56:43 PM

This isn't fair Sylon, signature campaign's partecipants will get less token then others and signature campaign allocation was 80%+. That's why I joined Spectre's signature campaign because allocation was high.

@fanten, bounty allocation is 5M+ tokens so you won't see any difference

I'm really disappointed Sylon

Campaign 1: Signature campaign : 83.3% allocation
    Campaign 2: Twitter campaign : 10.02 % allocation
    Campaign 3: Slack campaign : 0.334% allocation
    Campaign 4: Telegram campaign : 0.334% allocation
    Campaign 5: Reddit campaign : 5.845% allocation
    Campaign 6: Newsletter campaign : 0.167% allocation

At the end signature campaign is just around 30%

And btw, IT WAS BASED ON SPEC TOKENS PRICE NOT ON ETH PRICE example : Full members : $20 per post (in SPEC tokens)

I bet that twitter and reddit partecipants are laughing for good right now

Don't know what to say but i also think it is not fair.
Because Everyone joined when they saw high allocation percentage in signature campaign.
If spectre team distribute these token 1 month later from now then participants will get lower numbers of token from now if the price of token increases.
So is that the way of calculation?
Because normally bounty hunters get their token within 7 days from the date of ICO ends.
But here hunters will get their token almost 35 days later.
I am just expressing my personal opinion.
Sylon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:08:24 PM

Some clarification...

To all bounty campaign participants, before whining and spreading false statements, do some research.

The key point about this campaign bounty pool is the % allocation. 0.75% of all SPEC tokens (SXDT + SXUT).
If you take a look at these pages https://etherscan.io/token/0x12b306fa98f4cbb8d4457fdff3a0a0a56f07ccdf (SXDT) and https://etherscan.io/token/0x2c82c73d5b34aa015989462b2948cd616a37641f (SXUT), you will see that there are 140,270,691.248776761435171102 (SXDT) + 42,980,365.026110428730391098 (SXUT) = 183,251,056.275 tokens in total.

4.5 millions SPEC (SXDT + SXUT) tokens will be distributed through this campaign. It represents 2.455% of all SPEC (SXDT + SXUT) tokens. You should feel HAPPY about it, while we followed the initial plan, all of the participants would only have received around 1,374,382 SPEC (SXDT + SXUT) tokens.

Regarding the signature campaign rates, participants should always read campaigns rules and understand HOW they work, not being greedy and just think about the money they will receive.
When rates are based on fixed $ rates, you choose the stability. Even if ETH price goes up by 10,000% for example, that you earned 5,000 $ stakes, you will still get $5,000 in tokens at the end, not $5,000*10,000%.

If you have any technical question regarding this project, please ask it in announcement thread.

This campaign will last until the end of Spectre.ai ICO (mid-December, or before if the ICO is a success).

I knew you guys were planning something for hiding the spreadsheet all this long.

Weekly Campaign Rates :

This is our hard-earned tokens not a gift you FOOLS! I'm writing SCAM Accusations too for SPECTRE.

How hilarious is this post... cybersofts calling me a scammer while he sent me several PMs in the past asking if he could participate in my campaigns with multiple accounts... Grin

You're just a bounty campaigns abuser who's spreading scamming accusations over managers that detected your fraudulent activites! Welcome to my blacklist!

"This is our hard-earned tokens not a gift you FOOLS!" You should relax and come back to earth. You just did some autonomous activities through your Twitter campaign bots and spent one or two hours per week by typing on your computer keyboard. So stop acting like an hard worker while you're more a lazy man. Cheesy

This isn't fair Sylon, signature campaign's partecipants will get less token then others and signature campaign allocation was 80%+. That's why I joined Spectre's signature campaign because allocation was high.

@fanten, bounty allocation is 5M+ tokens so you won't see any difference

I'm really disappointed Sylon

Campaign 1: Signature campaign : 83.3% allocation
    Campaign 2: Twitter campaign : 10.02 % allocation
    Campaign 3: Slack campaign : 0.334% allocation
    Campaign 4: Telegram campaign : 0.334% allocation
    Campaign 5: Reddit campaign : 5.845% allocation
    Campaign 6: Newsletter campaign : 0.167% allocation

At the end signature campaign is just around 30%

And btw, IT WAS BASED ON SPEC TOKENS PRICE NOT ON ETH PRICE example : Full members : $20 per post (in SPEC tokens)

I bet that twitter and reddit partecipants are laughing for good right now

1) This is fair. This is more fair that distributing more than what signature campaign participants were supposed to receive in $ value. The truth is that you are jealous because people who choose stakes (risker, but higher gains in the case the tokens gains value) will earn more tokens than you.

2) "And btw, IT WAS BASED ON SPEC TOKENS PRICE NOT ON ETH PRICE example" Okay clever guy... and what are SPEC tokens based on... ? ETH! Roll Eyes

3) "I bet that twitter and reddit partecipants are laughing for good right now" They understood since a long time that these campaigns can make you earn as much tokens (if not more) as large campaigns such as signature campaign. It's time to wake up!

Hello good day. Is it possible for one to see the spreadsheet. And when will the bounty distribution take place? Thank you.

Bounties tokens distribution will start very soon, like very very soon. Spectre team will make an announcement about it.

The ICO started when ETH was $290 and ended when when it was $420

This is your hard earn money not a gift you FOOLS! I'm writing SCAM Accusations for SPECTRE too.

And please say to theymos..

Too many bounty manager or ico throwing and insulting bounty hunter after they collected fund. When ico finished bounty looked like a shit to them. Why bounty very bad now.

Just remember for all bounty manager. Bounty hunter must be rewarded as they also work. You will not become bounty manager if no one subscribe to your bounty event.

I am not try to troll or doing hate speech here. Just reminder that we are here as a community.

Thank you

How hilarious is that... a red trust score guy, who attempted to fake his trust score, giving me some lessons! Thanks man! I appreciate it! (I did not insult you, please be nice with me... Cry)

it looks you made a small mistake, cause it wasn't clearly stated before campaign starts and now this small mistakes has great impact  Sad

We chose this project calculating ICO price - there were some much more promising bounties but we chose this one.
Getting third or less part of was promised is very disappointed Sad

Read the bounty page again, I read it everyday!
They made no mistake. I'm 100% sure they know what they are doing.
SPECTRE wanna just steal our hard-earned tokens with ETH that is it.
They promised use SPEC Tokens, why ETH at current price now?
ETH at the current price? that's bullocks!
I have no respect for you anymore!

Here is the hard worker again! Leave your computer alone and go find a real life job and you will see what hard working really is.
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 10:18:04 PM

The behavior of people is hilarious. No wonder they decided to close the spreadsheets because this has happened for a long time. Too bad because of them, I am not able to see my stakes and review them, but that is life. I will patiently wait for my tokens when they are distributed.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:44:18 PM

Weekly Campaign Rates :

How hilarious is this post... cybersofts calling me a scammer while he sent me several PMs in the past asking if he could participate in my campaigns with multiple accounts... Grin

You're just a bounty campaigns abuser who's spreading scamming accusations over managers that detected your fraudulent activites! Welcome to my blacklist!

"This is our hard-earned tokens not a gift you FOOLS!" You should relax and come back to earth. You just did some autonomous activities through your Twitter campaign bots and spent one or two hours per week by typing on your computer keyboard. So stop acting like an hard worker while you're more a lazy man. Cheesy

Sorry man, I never asked you for Multiple accounts.
I only asked you once for the few twitter accounts that is all.
I'm not that kind of person that creates multiple accounts to cheat. I'm legit!
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:01:43 PM

Some clarification...

To all bounty campaign participants, before whining and spreading false statements, do some research.

The key point about this campaign bounty pool is the % allocation. 0.75% of all SPEC tokens (SXDT + SXUT).
If you take a look at these pages https://etherscan.io/token/0x12b306fa98f4cbb8d4457fdff3a0a0a56f07ccdf (SXDT) and https://etherscan.io/token/0x2c82c73d5b34aa015989462b2948cd616a37641f (SXUT), you will see that there are 140,270,691.248776761435171102 (SXDT) + 42,980,365.026110428730391098 (SXUT) = 183,251,056.275 tokens in total.

4.5 millions SPEC (SXDT + SXUT) tokens will be distributed through this campaign. It represents 2.455% of all SPEC (SXDT + SXUT) tokens. You should feel HAPPY about it, while we followed the initial plan, all of the participants would only have received around 1,374,382 SPEC (SXDT + SXUT) tokens.

Regarding the signature campaign rates, participants should always read campaigns rules and understand HOW they work, not being greedy and just think about the money they will receive.
When rates are based on fixed $ rates, you choose the stability. Even if ETH price goes up by 10,000% for example, that you earned 5,000 $ stakes, you will still get $5,000 in tokens at the end, not $5,000*10,000%.
I understand that we are promised in $ since it is stated that we would be paid by $ per post but when will you open the spreadsheet again? I just want to review my stakes before getting the bounty that's all.
kriptom

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:04:52 AM

It will be a very profitable campaign. The project is already very good and quality in the team.
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:17:34 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 02:41:45 AM by fanten

Why divide into earning in $ and earning in stakes? Should make all the same as signature campaign wants to earn in stakes too. Should have given some choices for them to choose between stakes and $ for each campaign if so. Because not everyone can earn in reddit campaign but everyone can apply for signature campaign and yet they can only pick to earn with $ (they just got to know that it is depend on current ETH price, not ICO price).

Not that I mind, I will just as happy to receive more, in the meantime doesn't want the project to be ruined by large sum of bounty reward too.

Smile
ahoenk

Activity: 1232

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:38:02 AM

Thank you for clarification sylon. Im so sorry man. Yes i am a red trust account. Im dont mine to make you angry or anything like that. I just want to remain you as a community. You are the only profesional bounty manager and the most trusted here now. And wont see you destroy your name because i see alot of people whinning and spreading false statement. Keep up the good work man.

Peace..

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:52:12 AM

It is stil unclear for me:
1) if someone  get 1000usd in tokens and eth price  will be 1000usd should  he get 2000 spec tokens?

2) why the spreadsheet was closed  and remains closed without giving us ability to check our stakes - everyone  can make mistakes and distribution without giving us chance to check?
3) on which basis will be exact date and prices set?
4) will distribution will be automatic: in one tranche? or wil it be handmade?

all these thinga makes  me, and not only me very nervous and it is so bad for  whole project so please explain it asap

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 06:25:14 AM

Gosh seriously?

People need to learn to read and be appreciate on what they get lol

Its not like Sylon steal your money or your coins, you still get the same stakes as you would get. Despite how many years later, if you were promised to work for $5, you will get $5. Regardless if the value appreciate or depreciate

Stop complaining or else your tokens will be penalized and it will be mine  Smiley
faisaladitya

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:30:03 AM

hello sir
my old myetherwallet account has been hacked by someone, so please update my new myetherwallet address in the spreadsheet. this my new myetherwallet address: 0x65EaA1C61314EBB472D3dEaabeE808cb09F18776

bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1058090
bitcointalk username: faisaladitya
New ETH address: 0x65EaA1C61314EBB472D3dEaabeE808cb09F18776
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:14:07 AM

hello sir
my old myetherwallet account has been hacked by someone, so please update my new myetherwallet address in the spreadsheet. this my new myetherwallet address:
0xc3A6f32C13D1400Ff5CDc5Bffd07A29268b7ba3b
RonMank

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:24:04 AM

Still unclear  Cheesy but yeah, as soon as i get some reward im fine.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: