Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:18:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24419 times)
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:54:51 AM

The gaming industry is really a very big as in very big industry that can be tapped by any company that has an ambitious but well planned project and this project would be the few ones that combines gaming and blockchain. Good luck on the project.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
czukor

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:48:51 PM

The gaming industry is really a very big as in very big industry that can be tapped by any company that has an ambitious but well planned project and this project would be the few ones that combines gaming and blockchain. Good luck on the project.

Yes, agreed. There will likely be some project collaboration on the blockchain I believe. We are specifically targeting the fastest growing segment, mobile gaming.

Also, there are several posts about an advisor who was helping with general blockchain theory advisory and is not involved in the project in major way. Yet, we have trolls on here posting in large lettering to try to hijack our thread. We're an NYC-based company with an innovative existing product. We have undergone heavy regulatory precaution to offer our sale in the US. We've done our due diligence with ensuring our token is indeed not a security, which is a nice assurance to have for business sustainability and continuity.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:53:16 PM

Public sale start in october 20 and for sure many investor will imvest to this project. And im very excited too because I want to invest and buy gizer token and hold it for few months and for sure i can make profit because it is very potential and for sure it will increase in the future and become popular we earn a lot of profit ...
czukor

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:54:58 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 10:38:36 PM by czukor

How to invest: https://medium.com/@Gizer_Gaming/how-to-invest-in-gizers-flash-presale-2948e462e9d

Presale details + discount structure: https://medium.com/@Gizer_Gaming/gizer-token-sale-details-discount-structure-c8690e416a99

Our thoughts on mobile gaming:  https://medium.com/@Gizer_Gaming/our-thoughts-on-mobile-gaming-e4c91a407f47

Some of our vision explanation: https://medium.com/@Gizer_Gaming/heres-why-gizer-is-your-global-gaming-network-d9f1f251d3e8
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:14:52 PM

Public sale start in october 20 and for sure many investor will imvest to this project. And im very excited too because I want to invest and buy gizer token and hold it for few months and for sure i can make profit because it is very potential and for sure it will increase in the future and become popular we earn a lot of profit ...
It is the pre sale stage on October 20th, the cap for this stage is $6m. Check the OP, you can participate now.
Just found that the bonus is %20.
jasong

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 11:47:19 PM

It is the pre sale stage on October 20th, the cap for this stage is $6m. Check the OP, you can participate now.

If you are an accredited investor, you can participate before October 20th. The 20% bonus is only available to accredited investors who participate through the SAFT. You can register and verify your accreditation on SAFT Launch. However, the PUBLIC presale will begin on October 20th, and this will not contain a 20% bonus but instead will have a tiered bonus system.

You will still need to register on SAFT Launch for the public presale because we require that all investors go through KYC. A link to our whitelist form is available in the medium link provided by czukor above.

Hope this addresses some questions I have seen in the thread. If you want to know anything else, don't hesitate to ask!

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1186

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:58:29 PM

I think  the pre sale is on october 10th and the bonus is 20% wich means that the early investors will be extremely happy and the end of the ico. However the Gavis project looks nice and it's good to enter whenever you can + that a lot of gamers will join the next days i'm sure. The blockchain techology + a gaming platform that can provide a high stage tournament is all I've wish for such a long time.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
boltz
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:51:55 PM

It's so quiet here , come on Gizers where are you ? Roll Eyes The first week of stakes is about to end , come and play untill it's not too late Cool.

Any new update regarding the situation of project ?

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
jasong

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 09:45:54 PM

It's so quiet here , come on Gizers where are you ? Roll Eyes The first week of stakes is about to end , come and play untill it's not too late Cool.

Any new update regarding the situation of project ?

We recently pushed a new update for our iOS app, solving several bugs and implementing a referral system for users to earn boost through sharing. Our Android closed beta has wrapped up, and we are optimizing the app now for publishing on Google Play. We're working on fixing the last crashes on certain devices so that we can publish. Our goal is to have the Android app live and publicly accessible before the start of next week. We'll post on medium, send out an email to our newsletter subscribers and post here when Android is available for everyone to try out! In regards to the sale, the 20% SAFT bonus for accredited investors is still open, you can read more about the public presale, and find our whitelist form in our most recent medium post here

https://medium.com/@Gizer_Gaming/how-to-invest-in-gizers-flash-presale-2948e462e9d

If there's anything you want to know, don't hesitate to ask. Fastest way to reach us is by joining our Telegram group, but we do our best to monitor all of our channels and keep our supporters up to date!

Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:04:58 AM

Is here anyone who can moderate bounty thread please? It looks like someone is sleeping there..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2210144.msg22578521#msg22578521

To be honest - you should to take decision about moderating this campaign - where is too many people for one thing, sometimes is coming nothing..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
keyscore44
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:26:15 AM

At first I found 'bounty' thread - campaign and idea of project fit in my expectations of market. But can someone explain me how so big project can exist without support?
There is nobody who can answer even basic question! Here also everyone is mute... if there any support exist..
BIG minus for this project!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
jasong

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 07:13:59 AM

At first I found 'bounty' thread - campaign and idea of project fit in my expectations of market. But can someone explain me how so big project can exist without support?
There is nobody who can answer even basic question! Here also everyone is mute... if there any support exist..

We are always monitoring this thread and happy to answer any questions you have. We do our best to answer every question but as we get many questions on all of our channels sometimes questions fall through the cracks. I sincerely apologize if one of your questions went unanswered. Please let me know what your question is and I will do my best to answer!

Gabe
Cofounder of Gizer

boltz
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

The project is solid mate , indeed there some quiet here but signature campaign is ON again so for sure more will join us . We must create a community aroud this project , let's help it grow how we can also let's wait for the ico to start and the presale.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
jasonwhite520

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:26:09 AM

I am expecting the project.
jasong

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 10:06:23 PM

The project is solid mate , indeed there some quiet here but signature campaign is ON again so for sure more will join us . We must create a community aroud this project , let's help it grow how we can also let's wait for the ico to start and the presale.

Couldn't have said it better myself Boltz!

wojteks102

Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:21:52 PM

Onboard in that project Smiley Looking very forward to promoting GIZER..
For those who cannot see the potential I want to present this chart showing growth of cs go community:
Naficopa

Merit: 516

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:41:15 PM

Onboard in that project Smiley Looking very forward to promoting GIZER..
For those who cannot see the potential I want to present this chart showing growth of cs go community:

Interesting chart, but can you explain what does have common cs go community with this project? I understand that cs is popular game but what connection with Gizer do you see?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:27:09 PM

I think gizer - the global gaming network is good project, because everyone play mobile games everyday and the mobile gaming market is expected to grow the fastest. The opportunity is clear for Gizer with the increase in smartphones.
wojteks102

Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:33:28 PM

Interesting chart, but can you explain what does have common cs go community with this project? I understand that cs is popular game but what connection with Gizer do you see?
Look, that is very simple.. you have got events on GIZER app.. many of them I'm sure will be related with cs go. If you look on HLTV.org cs go scene there is more and more ppl interested with these type of events, more and more teams, more and more cs go pro/semi-pro players.. The GIZER app is I think the best thing they have got in smartphones to find best event for them Smiley
boltz
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:44:01 PM

Look, that is very simple.. you have got events on GIZER app.. many of them I'm sure will be related with cs go. If you look on HLTV.org cs go scene there is more and more ppl interested with these type of events, more and more teams, more and more cs go pro/semi-pro players.. The GIZER app is I think the best thing they have got in smartphones to find best event for them Smiley

Well cs go is definetly a main stage game but more and more FPS gather attention like PUBG for example. I'm sure that GIZER app will have events from all type of games because it's a big gamma to choose and I'm sure the team will not miss the chance to gather more and more updates for GIZER app.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: