Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:05:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24420 times)
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 11:56:16 AM

Gizer announced partnership with some VR project  Roll Eyes
https://media.gazecoin.io/blog

great news! some of you might know vibehub this was a very successful ico in sept! it went moon so VR is a thing

Thats definitely a good news. Eye tracking in VR is the next generation gaming technology, people are already excited about it and Gizer will get more hype with this.

When an ICO project partners with another project is a sign that the team has a clear path to follow and a target to achieve. Congrats and keep up the good work!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:57:27 AM

great news! some of you might know vibehub this was a very successful ico in sept! it went moon so VR is a thing

Thats definitely a good news. Eye tracking in VR is the next generation gaming technology, people are already excited about it and Gizer will get more hype with this.

I am always very skeptical when it comes to VR. I am unsure if the world is ready within the next few years, and unsure if the technology will be up to standards. But will keep an close eye on the VR partnership of Gizer!
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:29:26 PM

i like vr technology from always,is a very good partnership and news and at the same time is a great publicity for gizer platform,clash royale is very polular and there are nice events on gizer,keep it up...
gizerfelix

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:55:03 PM

I tried the app some time ago is quite nice and functional, i was trying it in guest mode.
Is there some plan to change the colors? i don't know if its just me but the all black is not extremely appealing, but perhaps its just me.

At the moment there are services where you can spend tokens, you can get even some coaching for clash royale. Smiley
Then there are also events you can attend with prices in tokens, some are even free to join.

I see that clash royale its quite popular and wonder what will be the next game to target, if there already some idea about it?

Did someone try to join any of their tournaments? I used to play clash royal but dont have it anymore, is it all automated system or you need to input some manual data?
Is Gizer organizing all those events or users are already creating them on their platform?
Yes, pretty much everything is automated, easy and straightforward. At the same time there are many different variables that can be customized, as the name of the event, the image of the event, the location if there's any, adding a stream channel url, a website as well as having exact hour of the event and many other features.

Most of the events right now are created by our community. We do, however, help incentivize the community by creating some special events like the $50 Bazoo Blast event a couple of days ago.

I tried the app some time ago is quite nice and functional, i was trying it in guest mode.
Is there some plan to change the colors? i don't know if its just me but the all black is not extremely appealing, but perhaps its just me.

At the moment there are services where you can spend tokens, you can get even some coaching for clash royale. Smiley
Then there are also events you can attend with prices in tokens, some are even free to join.

I see that clash royale its quite popular and wonder what will be the next game to target, if there already some idea about it?

Did someone try to join any of their tournaments? I used to play clash royal but dont have it anymore, is it all automated system or you need to input some manual data?
Is Gizer organizing all those events or users are already creating them on their platform?

I think this is a plus points to Gizer. Regardless whether the design is not that good yet (of the app) or it's too data heavy, at least they already have a working product. Stuff like this is a building block of a successful product launch. At least they will not start from the very beginning where they still have to develop their app!

But of course, the color, UX/UI design and the lightweightness of the app are also important. But having a working product already gave Gizer a plus points for me.
We are listening to our community. We are solving bugs each day and with a full time designer and developers on both the iOS and Android side, the app is going to look better and improve constantly.

nice, so the dev already implemented the tokens for use in their app.
The in-app currency is called Boost, at the moment tokens are not a part of the app.

The Gizer App has been pretty popular for our partners mobile eSports game Bazoo as well. Other recent tournaments on the app have been for games such as LoL, Fifa and Call of Duty.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:58:16 PM

The partnership with bazoo is really nice, it’s so great for the visibility and the future of gizer. Mobile esport start to be very popular, like for clash royal. Gizer will build a really huge platform for gamers.
clartedscunner

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:02:41 PM

The partnership with bazoo is really nice, it’s so great for the visibility and the future of gizer. Mobile esport start to be very popular, like for clash royal. Gizer will build a really huge platform for gamers.

Yeah i tihnk so too
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:43:18 PM

I am always very skeptical when it comes to VR. I am unsure if the world is ready within the next few years, and unsure if the technology will be up to standards. But will keep an close eye on the VR partnership of Gizer!

great news ,integration of resources within the game industry an develop together.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:22:51 PM

Great news, I never heard about gazecoin but trying to be in vr world is a good thing for gizer. Besides partnerships always bring more interest to icos.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:08:29 PM

I did not even know an app was available. I'm gonna test this on an S8.
haxllega

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:11:36 PM

Great news, I never heard about gazecoin but trying to be in vr world is a good thing for gizer. Besides partnerships always bring more interest to icos.
VR is the future. This market will grow a lot in the next years. It's nice that GIZER doesn't miss that train.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:16:53 PM

VR is the future. This market will grow a lot in the next years. It's nice that GIZER doesn't miss that train.

VR in it's current incarnation is just a gimmick for now. when the technology develops, with full body motion. then it will be good.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:22:17 PM

I like the dark colors Smiley
Gives it more power! Gizer is doing great.

They dont wait until the ICO is over, they are already working hard! Great team
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:24:32 PM

well it is the future but it will take a lot of time and effort to reach the new customers. playstation vr is atm much better known as htc vive and even occulus is struggling to get a good base. we really need some killer applications to move vr even further, otherwise it will stagnate pretty fast.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:10:04 PM

I like the dark colors Smiley
Gives it more power! Gizer is doing great.

They dont wait until the ICO is over, they are already working hard! Great team
I always congratulate you for this, you are one step ahead of what we hope for, I know it will be worthwhile to be with the Gizer on this journey. I'm waiting for new exciting updates, do not delay  Cheesy
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:54:59 PM

Read post above yours, there were FIFA and LoL tournaments on Gizer, that's where they money are. When they will announce eSports for olympic medals they're going to be FIFA and Mobas like Dota2 and LoL

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:55:52 PM

I just read about the partnership between Gizer and Gaze Coin. Not being familiar with the latter, initially I struggled to see the connection between them. But after reading the blog post it starts to make sense.

Gaze Coin rewards VR/AR/MR consumers for their time spent interacting with the advertiser's content. The idea behind the partnership is to combine Gizer's platform for organizing VR/AR/MR gaming events with Gaze Coin's monetization of VR/AR/MR content.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 857

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:05:35 PM

I did not even know an app was available. I'm gonna test this on an S8.

I tried the application on Mi4 and LG k10. Works great on both, although k10 is weak, but the GIZER application does not slow down at all. Done well.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:12:27 PM

well it is the future but it will take a lot of time and effort to reach the new customers. playstation vr is atm much better known as htc vive and even occulus is struggling to get a good base. we really need some killer applications to move vr even further, otherwise it will stagnate pretty fast.
That's right, the game market are going to VR/AR. Recently, there are many games used VR to develop, I'm happy when Gizer decided to develop this project with some VR projects in the journey. It can helps Gizer has more power and popular in the gaming community.
haxllega

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:20:02 PM

Read post above yours, there were FIFA and LoL tournaments on Gizer, that's where they money are. When they will announce eSports for olympic medals they're going to be FIFA and Mobas like Dota2 and LoL
If eSports will get an Olympic discipline this would be very great for this project. I think eSports players deserve it to get more attention.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:27:34 PM

Does this move to VR/AR/MR mean that the Gizer app will also be in VR/AR/MR in the future? Is that what the partnership with Gaze Coin is about, a virtual eSports arena and expo like E3 and Gamescom?
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: