Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:26:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24420 times)
clartedscunner

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:40:20 PM

Yes the partnership for gizer is huge, a lot of big actor of gaming market will be partner with gizer, im impatient to see the gizer platform become really big with a awesome gamers community.

im sure yeah
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:33:27 PM

Here is the place to be, to centralize each event or tournament online, the players will be happy to have a new visibility on the match and thus be able to choose those who will like them the most.

I don't think centralization will be the future, but participation in any way is good business.

It really does depend on how big they are. They might just buy other tournament creator website and so everyone will basically use gizer
As far as I know organisating and participating in tournaments needs some centralized platform  Cool

Well partly true. Online gaming may not need centralized platforms. I have seen some Decentralized Dota tournaments which are running successfully.
It will be good if the use the Gizer platform to create the place fot gambler betting eSports. I have see many tournaments from CS:GO, League of Legends, DOTA II ... used Bitcoin for these matchs. Of course, with the current value of Bitcoin, Gizer has chance can be the next token for gambler.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:53:38 PM

I've downloaded the IOS app and tested it. It's perfectly working although there aren't yet many tournaments available, but that will come at a later stage.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:18:19 PM

Here is the place to be, to centralize each event or tournament online, the players will be happy to have a new visibility on the match and thus be able to choose those who will like them the most.

I don't think centralization will be the future, but participation in any way is good business.

It really does depend on how big they are. They might just buy other tournament creator website and so everyone will basically use gizer
As far as I know organisating and participating in tournaments needs some centralized platform  Cool

Yes, even if cryptos and blockchain technologies are mostly focused on decentralization, it does not mean we have to decentralize everything.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:30:30 PM

Yes mobile gaming is a big market at the moment, a lot of people completely addict to clash royal or clash of clan for exemple. Gizer target mobile gamers, and gizer has a mobile app, I think it’s really great to be on this platform too not only on pc.

Clash of clan is a great game!
Think I will join a tournament soon with my army Wink

Already installed the app on my mobile and soon will try to join some tournament to see how it goes.
Great looking app btw.

Clash Royale and Clash of Clans are 2 top mobile games and are both a perfect example how big this market can become, that Gizer is targeting!
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:42:53 PM

Yes mobile gaming is a big market at the moment, a lot of people completely addict to clash royal or clash of clan for exemple. Gizer target mobile gamers, and gizer has a mobile app, I think it’s really great to be on this platform too not only on pc.

Already installed the app on my mobile and soon will try to join some tournament to see how it goes.
Great looking app btw.

Clash Royale and Clash of Clans are 2 top mobile games and are both a perfect example how big this market can become, that Gizer is targeting!
Exactly, almost everybody who uses smartphones (especially android users) knows this games. This market have so much money floating around
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:01:21 PM

Great looking app btw.

There are actually very popular games which a lot of people play.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:22:45 PM

I've downloaded the IOS app and tested it. It's perfectly working although there aren't yet many tournaments available, but that will come at a later stage.
Of Course, I'm sure there will be more tournament available to participate in the future. We know Project Gizer is still in development stage, they just need times  to make it happen.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:47:41 PM

In the tournaments, will you be able to win only game currency or also Gizer token and other crypto? It will probably depend on organizer of the event, but crypto is still not that popular that people will rather choose it over game currency.

martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:03:20 AM

In the tournaments, will you be able to win only game currency or also Gizer token and other crypto? It will probably depend on organizer of the event, but crypto is still not that popular that people will rather choose it over game currency.
You will get earnboost, can be redeemed to paypal or giftcard, maybe also gizer token soon.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:47:28 AM

Yes the partnership for gizer is huge, a lot of big actor of gaming market will be partner with gizer, im impatient to see the gizer platform become really big with a awesome gamers community.

im sure yeah

Gizer has the potential to become the standard platform for organizing gaming events, being this competition, esports, conference, etc. lets hope the community chooses it over facebook, discord, slack, and telegram, this haste potential, but having the potential doesn't mean it will succeed.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:15:27 AM

Gizer announced partnership with some VR project  Roll Eyes
https://media.gazecoin.io/blog
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:29:29 AM

Gizer announced partnership with some VR project  Roll Eyes
https://media.gazecoin.io/blog
Yeah we already discussed this a few pages ago, but it kind of got lost in all the messages.

Partnership is with Gaze coin: https://www.gazecoin.io/

What I understand of the info of the site is; they track eye movement and pay you accordingly for the advertisement that you look at. But they use difficult English so Im not sure if I understand it correctly

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:34:01 AM

You will get earnboost, can be redeemed to paypal or giftcard, maybe also gizer token soon.

That's a nice thing. Has someone here joined a tournement so far?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:33:18 AM

How much we can win in this tournement? In usd I mean  Roll Eyes
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:46:15 AM

It depends on the tournament, not universal.
You better download and install the app.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:03:15 AM

I checked the games but they didn't appeal to me. But it's a nice thing indeed.

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:18:44 AM

I checked the games but they didn't appeal to me. But it's a nice thing indeed.

Just wondering, what did not appeal to you in the games?

Interesting if they pay out in USD, I would have guessed in tokens..

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:22:33 AM

The apps is eating up my phone space for now . I hope it's worth it in the future .
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:32:54 AM

It depends on the tournament, not universal.
You better download and install the app.

I think rewarding people with Gizer tokens in tournaments is a GREAT idea. Younger people and Gamers would be more likely to accept crypto currency. Even if they dont want it, they can sell it quickly. However they will get used to using crypto and eventually just keep it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: