Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:29:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon Will Accept Bitcoin Speculation  (Read 2909 times)
btcrich2020

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:31:58 PM

Amazon will accept bitcoin maybe this year or else Amazon will introduce blockchain for amazon pay
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptosabbir120

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:43:12 PM

We will know when we will come here after a Spike so much money will come in the public domain, i think It's a fake letter, but in the future Bitcoin will accept Amazon.
Milo Hill

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:42:43 AM

Biggest scam on earth right now. Bitcoin will crash, and leave thousands of people with no money. So many are buying thousands in these coins. When the market tanks, or the government starts to track and regulate, this whole thing will be nothing but smoke and mirrors.

Amazon most likely isnt going to get involved in a scam. Bitcoins are tied to black market, dark web and other illegal activities including money laundering schemes.

If I am Amazon I simply say, use a CC or gift card, thanks. Amazon wants you to use Gift Cards especially. Gift cards are the biggest money maker due to the amount that get lost, forgotten about or have small balances left on them
Lester Cole

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:44:15 AM

I expect that Amazon will not until there are federally regulated options and there is enough consumer demand.

There are already complaints from overseas customers about using normal foreign exchange since the banks take about 3% of the proceeds and when exchange rates change, customers may find that it costs them more to pay for the purchase than they thought when they made the purchase.

I really see nothing in this for Amazon.

I expect that an entirely new generation of digital currencies will be developed before cryptocurrencies gets accepted. The volitility and prevasive problems related to theft, use by criminal organization for money laundering and extortion is going to keep any sensible legitimate business very clear from any such interactions using this currency.
Leo Parrish

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:45:46 AM

Scam, scheme or otherwise, it’s too unsafe to accept payment in volatile assets.

Crypto and Amazon likely won’t cross paths. At least not with the coins and tokens we are seeing these days.
konfuci

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:55:18 AM

This is a rumour I think. There is a less chance that amazon will accept bitcoin. But if it does then bitcoin will more valuable than ever. And amazon will also get profit from it. But as amazon runs in different nations they have to convince the governments . And I don't think any Gov will allow that easily.
Milo Hill

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:56:14 AM

I expect that Amazon will not until there are federally regulated options and there is enough consumer demand.

There are already complaints from overseas customers about using normal foreign exchange since the banks take about 3% of the proceeds and when exchange rates change, customers may find that it costs them more to pay for the purchase than they thought when they made the purchase.

I really see nothing in this for Amazon.

I expect that an entirely new generation of digital currencies will be developed before cryptocurrencies gets accepted. The volitility and prevasive problems related to theft, use by criminal organization for money laundering and extortion is going to keep any sensible legitimate business very clear from any such interactions using this currency.
you know when Amazon will use it?

When Amazon creates their own digital currency.

Otherwise, until banks and the federal government regulate this kind of “money”, I wouldnt want to use it as a company.
weeklyeth

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:13:49 AM

amazon will accept bitcoin in the near future once amazon accept bitcoin btc will be a boost in the world
rampage101

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:24:41 PM

I am not going to spend my bitcoins yet, but if it is really profitable, then maybe I will still decide on it. In the meantime, the size of the transaction confuses me. But the fact that more and more companies decide to accept bitcoins is undoubtedly good news

bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:42:05 PM

As much as I am happy that Amazon will accept bitcoin as means of payment, I think that the thread title (Amazon will accept bitcoin speculation) is misleading at best.

Accepting speculation implies that amazon runs a form of an exchange or a trading platform. Amazon is known to be a very tech-savvy corporation, so this possibility cannot be immediately excluded.

brainryan

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:45:25 PM

Samsung accepted the bitcoin value and supported the production of dedicated bitcoin mining chips. I think that Amazon and other major commercial centers will also accept the practical value of bitcoin in the near future.
matthewtherry

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:53:31 PM

It will be a good thing for both amazon and bitcoin if they create a connection between them
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:20:38 AM

According to a newsletter from The James Altucher Report, Amazon will soon begin accepting Bitcoin, which they will officially announce as early as October 26th during their earnings conference call.

Source: https://squawker.org/technology/breaking-amazon-will-accept-bitcoin-by-october/

I've never heard such news. I think its fake one and someone troll with you. We should wait for the official announcement. Amazon is a big company and bitcoin is for risk nobody know when it fall down and i don't think amazon gonna take risk with bitcoins.
Shipitcinvova

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:43:45 AM

I advise you to invest a sum with which it will not be difficult to part) because you can lose it
Ocherill

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:48:43 AM

Don't need to be overexcited. Lets wait for the official announcement because many of them are scam news
kmrunner

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:11:51 AM

Maybe in the future they will accept Bitcoin as mode of payment especially that there was a global petition encouraging them to accept btc as MOP. Experts also say that there is a possibility that they would accept it but the question is when....
bitdig

Activity: 208
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:12:17 AM

hm..

Garret44eza

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:54:03 AM

I don't think amazon head persons will ever take a foolish step like it
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:01:05 AM

I don't think amazon head persons will ever take a foolish step like it
Do you think that accepting bitcoin is foolish thing? So when you started using bitcoin you are doing a foolish thing?
Let's be honest on what we are discussing here. We all want big companies to have part of the bitcoin empire in the entire world.
It may not happen for today or in the next couple of years but it will come.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

SungkZ

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:53:58 AM

I'm not quite sure about that, I'm currently working in BPO as an Amazon Transaction Quality Analyst but I haven't seen any announcement or update yet related to this rumor. There's one discussion about this in our forum but none of our Internal Associates is still responding to it.

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: