Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:04:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon Will Accept Bitcoin Speculation  (Read 2910 times)
specialfoolhardy7

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:52:13 AM

Wher did you get the news? I don't think its true. Otherwise we also have known

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:40:02 AM

According to a newsletter from The James Altucher Report, Amazon will soon begin accepting Bitcoin, which they will officially announce as early as October 26th during their earnings conference call.

Source: https://squawker.org/technology/breaking-amazon-will-accept-bitcoin-by-october/
Very good news! This news is of course very good for the future development of Bitcoin later. The more people who receive Bitcoin means more and more people will know Bitcoin. News like this should be given full support.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:42:29 AM

According to a newsletter from The James Altucher Report, Amazon will soon begin accepting Bitcoin, which they will officially announce as early as October 26th during their earnings conference call.

Source: https://squawker.org/technology/breaking-amazon-will-accept-bitcoin-by-october/
But until now there is no official information from Amazon confirming that they support Bitcoin as a form of payment. But in the future, if this happens, it will be a big revolution to change the way of cash popular on Amazon.

BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:44:58 AM

I'm not quite sure about that, I'm currently working in BPO as an Amazon Transaction Quality Analyst but I haven't seen any announcement or update yet related to this rumor. There's one discussion about this in our forum but none of our Internal Associates is still responding to it.

It will be a very good news for every if amazon will really accept bitcoin speculation because there are a lot of supporters here of cryptocurrency who wants bitcoins to be fully accepted on the entire nation.

Ocherill

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:41:36 PM

Wow that's a great news I mean amazon is a govt permitted global shop that means it will spread awareness to a extreme level
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:38:15 PM

In order to achieve success, you must invest in projects and, in addition, find a good leader.
Ashe-J

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

I will still buy using my credit card rather than bitcoin even if its true .. We are here to accumulate Bitcoin not lossing it .. And believe me, Amazon want to multiply their earnings by holding our bitcoin .. So do not fooled guy
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:03:25 PM

Wow that's a great news I mean amazon is a govt permitted global shop that means it will spread awareness to a extreme level
This rumor has been going on for a very long time but i haven't seen any truth to the matter and they haven't even come out to either deny it or confirm it but Bitcoin would definitely get a huge boost if Amazon indeed confirm it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:29:56 PM

Very good news! This news is of course very good for the future development of Bitcoin later. The more people who receive Bitcoin means more and more people will know Bitcoin. News like this should be given full support.

I have also heard about it some time ago. It would be falsely presented to the people if it isn't true.
Amazon would for sure say the opposite if that is not actually a fact.
When that happens and they start to accept the Bitcoin as a payment option that would be for sure a nice improvement for the Bitcoin and the holders of it because the value would from that moment grow highly in the air.
I hope that this news will come to the realization.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
Divyanshu2710

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:36:08 PM

This is not a sure news so why to comment on it.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:40:30 PM

Amazon is very strong and if it starts accepting bitcoin then for sure bitcoin's price will go up since it will become more popular
Games.Bitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:48:35 PM

The news seems to be fake news we have to wait for official announcement because without government interaction it is not possible to accept bitcoin.
That's why people should wait for official announcement from the owner of Amazon.

Is this true, I mean can't a vendor simply accept payment in bitcoin through accounts or in the name of branches in countries where bitcoin use for standard transactions "legal"?

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:51:50 PM

This is not a sure news so why to comment on it.

Definitely this is not a sure news, that's why everyone is giving their opinion this speculation which can help market gain new users. But the on-going circumstance does not confirm this news as recently Google has decided to impose a ban on ICO's ad and before that Facebook decided the same step to eliminate fake ICO's and safe people money from getting invested in wrong companies. All these things might shows indication that Amazon will also drop the plan of accepting bitcoin but anything is possible in the near future.
TrinhThiVy

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:16:11 AM

I think it's impossible
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:20:43 AM

I think that's just Fomo. That would make the traders illusory and buy a lot of altcoins. I think that is the plan of whales in the crypto market. They do it because they want to profit and cheat the traders like us.
We need to be careful with these rumors. Check it out carefully and decide wisely.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:11:44 PM

There's so many fake news that are circulating currently on the internet and you won't really know what's real or not like this one. I read an article about the ICO advertisement ban on google and facebook.
jerjer

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Money Token

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:32:38 PM

I think its an unconfirmed news. As I read before ,that  the amazon don't accept bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies as payment . Lots of crypto projects wanted to offer amazon for a partnership but  amazon declined. Maybe they just dont like bitcoin or they want to make their own tokens. That's what we need to find out, and once they confirmed that they will make their own tokens then that would be a huge project.

Shaminyue

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:33:44 PM

Amazon still not accepted Bitcoin, i think because Cryptocurrency value is so fluctuation, you can buy an Cloud Service with 100$ then it can be 20$ or 1000$ next 2 month, they need a stable value, but i think now we have DxDAO which have stable value so Cryptocurrency now ready for mainstream transaction.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:39:45 PM

I think they will eventually but not yet. Price is too unstable, but eventually they will either create their own token / coin or simply accept bitcoin like everyone else. If they do it will start with their cloud services rather than retail side, that will be too big a leap.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:40:34 PM

It is worth noting that the service really offers to get a serious discount with the function "name your own discount" ("call your discount"). Users download a list of desired purchases, and then call a discount, which they would like to receive from the total amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: