Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:04:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon Will Accept Bitcoin Speculation  (Read 2909 times)
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:06:01 AM

There's too many fud or fake news circulating in the current time and many of it can make affect how the bitcoins price and market will move. Let's wait till the real owner and speaker of amazons will say that this article is true and just another fake news.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Birdiebig

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:14:03 PM

I always hope that after Dell, Amazon and Apple will accept bitcoin in the future. If Amazon could accept bitcoin, that would be a great incentive, and there would be more convincing evidence of the utility and effectiveness of bitcoin in becoming the world's most popular payment method. However, I have the news, they can create a separate crypto. This can be confirmed in the near future.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:27:18 PM

If that news is for real, that's good development. Meaning that btc would soon be accepted by other big time companies and a big leap in btc's success as digital currency,  A proof that btc has surpassed the test to become another acceptable currency

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:29:03 PM

I think this was a fake news last year. There had been no announcement or whatsoever about Amazon accepting bitcoin on October of last year and even up until now there are no new updates with regard to this topic. But if they do have plans on accepting bitcoin though, it would be nice for them to announce it even in this forum or somewhere investors and people are able to read accessibly.
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:31:32 PM

If that news is for real, that's good development. Meaning that btc would soon be accepted by other big time companies and a big leap in btc's success as digital currency,  A proof that btc has surpassed the test to become another acceptable currency

This step by step Bitcoin will be accepted in all areas and this seems to be a good move for Bitcoin in the future.
mb27

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:33:58 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The largest retailer in the world – Amazon.com – has begun buying domain names such as amazonethereum.com, amazoncryptocurrency.com, and amazoncryptocurrencies.com.

And many folks are speculating that Amazon.com will begin accepting Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as an official form of payment around April 27, 2018.

Source:
https://pro.sevenfigurenewsletter.biz/p/SFF_bitcoinblueprint_NF_0218/PSFFU147/Full?h=true
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:57:02 AM

I think it isnt a fake news because there's many article about amazon accepting bitcoin as a method of payment in their sites. But we wont know if its really true when the owner or the company itself doesn't says about this matter.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:07:31 PM

This news is an evergreen: I think Amazon doesn't care much. This won't change their valuation but, yes, could bring some FOMO to BTC (but I'm sure, the day after, there would be some FUD from Korea :-))))

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
vipaleks

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:55:35 AM

It would be great if Amazon started taking bitcoins for payment Smiley
Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:05:04 AM

It would be great if Amazon started taking bitcoins for payment Smiley

I think only few people only few merchant accepting in amazon but i never see bitcoin as an option of mode of payments in amazon website. I found in ebay only i see some sellers are accepting bitcoin as payment but not all also.

melonbtchunter

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:39:34 AM

OK but you can not compare the number of people using Amazon correctly. Yes I think they want to accept Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is one of the world's most popular and the financial infrastructure of the country. The world's largest companies and companies accept it to take their business forward. So, I think Amazon Will Accept Bitcoin Speculation.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:43:59 AM

This step by step Bitcoin will be accepted in all areas and this seems to be a good move for Bitcoin in the future.
Until now there is still no valid news saying that amazon will accept bitcoin as payment in their market. indeed some issues have been widely reported on this subject
iotarocket

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:47:30 AM

Amazon will be forced to accept bitcoin once it becomes suitable for microtransactions again. This will depend on the growth and robustness of the Lightning Network.
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:40:41 AM

If this happens, it will be the best news of this year) I await this event very much. Like many others
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:50:31 AM

The last time I checked is that Amazon is still not accepting bitcoin as payment. Maybe because of US law? Is it because of its volatility? And maybe because Bitcoin fees are still higher and small time buy is impractical. There are some cards already in crypto like Monaco, Tenx, lately Travelflex and other old coins like Dash and NEM also considering this move. Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash are also good alternative there in Amazon if ever they will be accepting crypto currencies.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
lekegami

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:28:57 PM

I dont think on short term Amazon will accept bitcoin, as soon as it is recognized and is accepted widely there is a very good chance Amazon will eventually accept payments with bitcoin, to be honest I dont even know why they shouldn't.
Ling ching xu

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:11:16 AM

Amazon will soon begin accepting Bitcoin.
martinsidole

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:21:48 AM

If this happens, soon other big companies will follow. This means convenience for us consumers.  Smiley
loismanny88

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:22:25 AM

I think that's fake news, but it's only a matter of time before Amazon and other corporations start accepting btc. If they don't keep up with the trends they will lose customers, so it goes to their advantage to start implementing crypto.
crypto.kaka

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:33:01 AM

that a fake news but time tell to better when amazon accept bitcoin Speculation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: