Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:51:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon Will Accept Bitcoin Speculation  (Read 2909 times)
arjanenako

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:56:06 PM

Thats good news, since transaction became easy and less hassle due to bitcoin transaction. Im pretty sure everyone could buy some things at amazon and very accesable!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrben77

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:30:27 PM

If Amazon takes bitcoin, this will be a sign that the range of application of crypto currency is expanding. so it will be with any crypto currency that Amazon will accept.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:37:20 PM

Support is much needed by Bitcoin to attain more development in terms of its system. And acceptance by bit business company like Amazon could be a vital sign for Bitcoin great future and it could result for an increase of support for both users and business in terms of transaction , investment and trading.
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:29:27 AM

This is a rumour I think. There is a less chance that amazon will accept bitcoin. But if it does then bitcoin will more valuable than ever. And amazon will also get profit from it. But as amazon runs in different nations they have to convince the governments . And I don't think any Gov will allow that easily.
Amazon is very strong and if it starts accepting bitcoin then for sure bitcoin's price will go up since it will become more popular
harrylucky67

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:07:20 AM

Given the size and reach of Amazon,i think It's a fake letter, but in the future Bitcoin will accept Amazon.
KieranWilson886

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:19:27 AM

Given the size and reach of Amazon, I wouldn't be so sure that they will just accept Bitcoin or another pre-existing coin. When the market tanks, or the government starts to track and regulate, this whole thing will be nothing but smoke and mirrors.
cmm1967

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:19:59 AM

Not a trustworthy news source, most likely fake.
There hasn't been any other website covering this, let alone any official confirmation.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:25:38 AM

This is a rumour I think. There is a less chance that amazon will accept bitcoin. But if it does then bitcoin will more valuable than ever. And amazon will also get profit from it. But as amazon runs in different nations they have to convince the governments . And I don't think any Gov will allow that easily.
Amazon is very strong and if it starts accepting bitcoin then for sure bitcoin's price will go up since it will become more popular

no it is not a rumor . this news has already been existed before which states that amazon had already an agreement with bitcoin to become thier official partner for online transactions. infact there were also lots of big companies that is also accepted bitcoin to be a part for their team. anyways this is a good step for bitcoin in order to become more popular and credible to the public, i hope that these event can also bring a good effects to the value of bitcoin in the future.
Redbulle

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:03:44 AM

This is a rumour I think. There is a less chance that amazon will accept bitcoin. But if it does then bitcoin will more valuable than ever.
loyseu

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:08:42 AM

According to a newsletter from The James Altucher Report, Amazon will soon begin accepting Bitcoin, which they will officially announce as early as October 26th during their earnings conference call.

Source: https://squawker.org/technology/breaking-amazon-will-accept-bitcoin-by-october/
It will be great for people who use bitcoin in their everyday life but disadvantage for those people who use bitcoin to get some extra financial support because we know that the value of bitcoin in the market is unstable so it will be hard to have a constant price for each thing that will sell in amazon.
RenatoVillarinJr

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:34:05 AM

amazon is working with financial institutions and crypto experts to spur innovation and facilitate frictionless experimentation its only a matter of time before cryptocurrencies are accepted by the major players you are a fool if you think otherwise blockchain technology is the future. . . . . .
kendel

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:06:15 AM

Wow that's a great news I mean amazon is a govt permitted global shop that means it will spread awareness to a extreme level
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:07:17 AM

Amazon will accept the speculation on bitcoin. This is a good sign. It will boost bitcoin prices up. As more and more billionaires invest in the bitcoin market, the value of bitcoin is increasing. Gradually bitcoin will become a charismatic currency for the world's billionaires.
_Gajah

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:33:04 AM

According to a newsletter from The James Altucher Report, Amazon will soon begin accepting Bitcoin, which they will officially announce as early as October 26th during their earnings conference call.

Source: https://squawker.org/technology/breaking-amazon-will-accept-bitcoin-by-october/
This is what I like very much, because little by little this world will recognize the existence of Bitcoin, and I am getting more positive about Bitcoin in the future, and like what I think that one day virtual money will beat the real money. .
Thank you..
staker$

Activity: 87

I love donation, BTC: 1P3TzmdoTJGafGWjoezDMudUb5zY

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 11:39:38 AM

It's not a verified report, but that amazon will begin to grasp the block chain technology in the future, who knows? I would be very happy personally, because I would prefer to use my cryptocoins instead my credit card in my purchases. Well this may be a speculation for now, but it's more of a possibility.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
careCentre

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:47:48 AM

This is a rumor I think. There is a less chance that Amazon will accept bitcoin. Companies like Amazon (especially if they are located in the USA) won't add bitcoin until two things become clear for them that there will be customers using bitcoin and this is the most important of all. if they come to believe that there is going to be enough demand for it, they will add bitcoin without hesitation and also bitcoin is regulated this is less important because we can see other big companies like Valve already accepted bitcoin without any problem and it has been a year. but being regulated (like Japan) speeds up their decision-making process by a lot.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

Its realy a good news. Im sure they will accept it, they don't have any option because in future bitcoin is the main crypto that going ti accept all over the world so on that time accepting bitcoin as a payment  will be a great privileges for them.
robocop3

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:59:25 PM

does  amazon Accept Bitcoin now? from your news about one years !
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:10:58 PM

does  amazon Accept Bitcoin now? from your news about one years !

I don't see any information about amazon receiving Bitcoin where should you look for better information elsewhere.
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:11:11 PM

In my opinion, the companies in the world must accept altcoin and bitcoin soon. IMF has announced that Crypto will be the future of fiat money. So, Let's hold them now to get big profit

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀