Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:19:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] HumanitaryCoin | CPU Mining | No Pre-Mine | Asic-Resistant  (Read 26782 times)
Nerf_herder

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:54:43 PM

Meh I'll pass on this. Good intentions perhaps but the dev seems like he is unfamiliar with the workings of his own coin.
every day we learn something new, impossible to start already knowing about everything, but do not worry, join us and I will do my best for this project grow more and more, I am professional in everything I do, I like it that way.
I may check back in awhile in that case.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:06:45 AM

Hi, I am suddenly having an issue trying to connect to my wallet. I have been using it for a while now. I tried to open as usual and I am getting this error..

Error: failed to load wallet: can't load wallet file 'wallet.bin.wallet', check password
Failed to initialize wallet
Error: wallet failed to connect to daemon (http://localhost:45001)

I have been using the password with no issue until now. Any idea?
Highspeed123

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:50:31 AM

Damn it, my wallet file is 0 kb in size. Something must have gone wrong. Sad That is 200k coins down the drain. Totally bummed.
humanitarycoin (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:48:09 AM

Hi, I am suddenly having an issue trying to connect to my wallet. I have been using it for a while now. I tried to open as usual and I am getting this error..

Error: failed to load wallet: can't load wallet file 'wallet.bin.wallet', check password
Failed to initialize wallet
Error: wallet failed to connect to daemon (http://localhost:45001)

I have been using the password with no issue until now. Any idea?
Are you using wallet in simplewallet or gui-wallet?

this file 'wallet.bin.wallet' is not recognized, example: hightspeed.wallet
Highspeed123

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:55:34 AM

Using simplewallet. I know the name is rubbish, I didn't realise it would double up the word wallet lol. It worked just fine until I exited the wallet and tried to start again later. It keeps showing that error message, about checking my password. The wallet file shouldn't be 0kb right? Somehow it got wiped.

I created a new wallet for now. Backed up the old stuff just in case it can be fixed. I named it better this time. I'm gutted though, I just burned a decent amount of coins.
humanitarycoin (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:59:45 AM

Damn it, my wallet file is 0 kb in size. Something must have gone wrong. Sad That is 200k coins down the drain. Totally bummed.
something must have corrupted the wallet.

it does not corrupt, its use in simplewallet or gui-wallet does not cause its corruption, I have 4 wallets for testing purposes and so far none have had a problem.

it is highly advisable to have a backup of your wallet, the 4 wallets I have and use in my dedication servers have backup, as I read that in other cryptocurrency, of other algorithm, there were also wallets corrupted for no reason.

Did you try to use the wallet without being on the simplewallet or gui-wallet official? because '.bin' is not normal, only '.wallet'
humanitarycoin (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:07:15 AM

Using simplewallet. I know the name is rubbish, I didn't realise it would double up the word wallet lol. It worked just fine until I exited the wallet and tried to start again later. It keeps showing that error message, about checking my password. The wallet file shouldn't be 0kb right? Somehow it got wiped.

I created a new wallet for now. Backed up the old stuff just in case it can be fixed. I named it better this time. I'm gutted though, I just burned a decent amount of coins.
yes, a wallet usually has 7kb or more, your wallet unfortunately corrupted for some reason, but from now make backup of your wallet, upload to google drive (zip with password), if your wallet corrupts you have one reservation, this is advisable for all other cryptocurrency.
Highspeed123

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:08:31 AM

I always back up my wallets, just not this one yet, to my peril.

When it asked me to name my wallet it had the example 'wallet.bin' so I just copied that. It's Jay.wallet this time around. I doubt I'll be able to mine as many coins as before because the difficulty is up and it's longer between blocks. I'll keep supporting the project though.

Thanks for the help and advice. I'll try to be more careful.
ardani332

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:21:56 AM

new algo cryptonight, but like xmr for algo cryptonight
I want mining HumanitaryCoin if more profitable than xmr
waiting update for next info

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Lawlez

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 02:55:17 AM

i like the no ico no premine aspect. do you have someone for EU pool already? i would volunteer
humanitarycoin (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:29:17 AM

I always back up my wallets, just not this one yet, to my peril.

When it asked me to name my wallet it had the example 'wallet.bin' so I just copied that. It's Jay.wallet this time around. I doubt I'll be able to mine as many coins as before because the difficulty is up and it's longer between blocks. I'll keep supporting the project though.

Thanks for the help and advice. I'll try to be more careful.
This has never happened to me, but it should be frustrating.

keep mining that you will recover the amount of coins, for now the mining is only per CPU, but soon this will change, HCN will be listed in a mining pool and the difficulty will gradually increase.
humanitarycoin (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:36:38 AM

This coin sounds like it has a good cause.  Maybe an airdrop would be a good idea to help spread the word if its possible without the premine.
airdrop is not a bad idea, I will evaluate this possibility because in doing so, people who have received HCN will promote it automatically in view that if the currency enters an exchange, it can be negotiated.

Thanks for letting us know about this possibility.
j7777

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:38:10 AM

0% Pre-Mine and Pre-sale, how it's possible? Already mined alone?
yes, I am mining alone because the difficulty is less, but even so I get few coins, unlike a pre-mining where the developer gets millions of coins.

We decided to do this because pre-mining is seen as a possible scam and this we do not want for our project.

that's called premining

humanitarycoin (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:46:16 AM

new algo cryptonight, but like xmr for algo cryptonight
I want mining HumanitaryCoin if more profitable than xmr
waiting update for next info
nothing is impossible, I am willing to work hard to make it happen, there is a lot of work to be done.
humanitarycoin (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:55:53 AM

i like the no ico no premine aspect. do you have someone for EU pool already? i would volunteer
okay. Thanks for the initiative, we need listed HCN in a mining pool, if you do that we will reward for the initiative.
humanitarycoin (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:06:38 AM

0% Pre-Mine and Pre-sale, how it's possible? Already mined alone?
yes, I am mining alone because the difficulty is less, but even so I get few coins, unlike a pre-mining where the developer gets millions of coins.

We decided to do this because pre-mining is seen as a possible scam and this we do not want for our project.

that's called premining
in terms of cryptocurrency, pre mine is when a dev uses genesis block reward, this to get millions of coins in the short term (usually weeks, sometimes takes longer), search in the google the term genesis block reward.
ridd

Activity: 346
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:42:04 PM

Hi, I set up a pool server

http://hcn.pool.cat/

It's not full tested, but I stay here for your feedback

Enjoy mining!  Grin

CROAT :: CROAT Desktop Wallet  :: GitHub :: BITCOINTALK ENG · ESP · CAT :: STEX BTC  BISQ BTC
ridd

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:37:48 PM

Enjoy mining!  Grin

I have problems with payments

2017-09-27 00:29:07 Error with send_transaction RPC request to wallet daemon {"code":-4,"message":"The destination is empty"}
2017-09-27 00:29:07 Payments failed to send to {"amount":0,"address":"HaAsuC7**************************************************************************NdND"}

CROAT :: CROAT Desktop Wallet  :: GitHub :: BITCOINTALK ENG · ESP · CAT :: STEX BTC  BISQ BTC
ridd

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:06:23 PM

Enjoy mining!  Grin

I have problems with payments

2017-09-27 00:29:07 Error with send_transaction RPC request to wallet daemon {"code":-4,"message":"The destination is empty"}
2017-09-27 00:29:07 Payments failed to send to {"amount":0,"address":"HaAsuC7**************************************************************************NdND"}

I checked pool wallet with walletGUI and I have

Balance 0.00  HCN
Unconfirmed 2,392.38737869 HCN
Total: 2,392.38737869 HCN

I need to wait more time??

Also I configured this coin settings in pool server

"symbol":"HCN",
"coinUnits":100000000,
"coinDifficultyTarget": 60,

"payments":{
"transferFee":1000000,
"minPayment":10000000,
"denomination": 100000000
}

Some want check if this is ok??

epicfailman

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:19:59 PM

I know about problems with payments.
Can you reboot init.js with this parameters - "node init.js -module=payments" and write here an error?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: