Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:37:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] HumanitaryCoin | CPU Mining | No Pre-Mine | Asic-Resistant  (Read 26785 times)
ridd

Activity: 346
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:54:37 PM

Try again, I just restarted to upgrade memory  Wink

CROAT :: CROAT Desktop Wallet  :: GitHub :: BITCOINTALK ENG · ESP · CAT :: STEX BTC  BISQ BTC
jbmustaq

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:29:21 PM

yup working fine.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:50:00 AM

I haven't CPU mined in a while... can someone tell me which CPU miner they are using?  "CPUMiner (forked by LucasJones & Wolf)" or "ccminer forked by tsiv"?

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
internetfloozy

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:58:26 AM

I haven't CPU mined in a while... can someone tell me which CPU miner they are using?  "CPUMiner (forked by LucasJones & Wolf)" or "ccminer forked by tsiv"?

I have been using CPUMiner (forked by LucasJones & Wolf) for all the new CryptoNight coins added over the last few weeks. One Miner, multiple batch files.
MarcusDe

Activity: 796
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 07:13:24 AM

Hi,

mining is working fine ;-)

Any exchange in near future?

humanitarycoin (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:57:08 AM

Hi,

mining is working fine ;-)

Any exchange in near future?

Yes, I will do my best to have HCN listed in an exchange, but I will need the help and collaboration of all, I will create a campaign so that we can contact several exchanges to list HCN.

HCN has a humanitarian objective, different from other crypto-currencies that nothing added and its objectives were only to capitalize, reason why the great majority dies.
humanitarycoin (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:08:34 AM

Announcement

Follow us on the official facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/HumanitaryCoin-HCN-1424003797678030/

On the page will be created campaigns of various types, one of them will be the campaign for HCN to be listed in an exchange, so it is important that everyone follow us on the page on facebook.
grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:01:26 PM

Why is anonymity important for this coin?

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:39:38 PM

Announcement

On the page will be created campaigns of various types, one of them will be the campaign for HCN to be listed in an exchange, so it is important that everyone follow us on the page on facebook.
I think you will have to focus on getting the Windows wallet first, then look for exchanges, as adoption of this coin is better with a Windows wallet.

I agree, it's important to have all the basics covered first. Once on the exchange people will be checking the thread and you need it to be ready. Saying that, you can open the wallet on Windows. It's just a bit of extra faffing about.
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:58:40 PM

Perhaps you can get help from this guy
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=180731

I don't know him but there was another similar cryptonight coin some time ago called bitdirect.
The dev also had problems compiling for windows, but this guy got it working, as well as a qt gui version.

Shame that coin is pretty much dead as it never took off but that's beside the point.

humanitarycoin (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:21:45 PM

Campaign: Legal Action

Promote HCN, give to the needy, Transform the World.

humanity is a campaign that will initially be held 3 times a year, aiming to raise a significant amount of HCN to be donated to an institution that helps those in need.

The campaign will have partnership with the institutions in which they will be obliged to accept this donation through the HCN, that is, every campaign will be created and the funds will be deposited directly with the institution, Everyone will know in advance which institution was awarded for the campaign, to confirm authenticity, everyone can contact the institution and obtain information about it, avoiding fraud.

The institution will only receive donation in the form of the HCN crypto-currency, as this will automatically publicize our project so that other people know about HumanitaryCoin, these campaigns will be viralized on the internet, so each campaign will draw more attention from people who do not yet know about HCN, and soon they will be able to join us and donate HCN to the institutions that help those in need.

For the campaigns to be activated, first, HCN will have to be listed in an exchange, otherwise without it it will not make sense to donate something that is not worth anything, we need to list HCN in several exchanges for the start the campaign.

HCN when used for donation, will force people to buy them in the exchanges and thus donate the institutions, being the responsibility of the institution to exchange HCN for Dollar or other currency that is used in the country where the institution is licensed.

we will make an agreement with the institutions so that it will not dump the donations in an exchange, since a large eviction would cause the HCN's price to be lowered, soon it will be agreed with the institutions, that they make the exchange for local money from part in part, avoiding to the utmost an eviction that would cause the devaluation of HCN in a short period.

RoadMap on HumanitaryCoin website:
http://www.humanitarycoin.org/roadmap.html
humanitarycoin (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:25:35 PM

Announcement

I think you will have to focus on getting the Windows wallet first, then look for exchanges, as adoption of this coin is better with a Windows wallet.
yes, we are focused on the wallet for windows, we know that this is important for other people to get into the project.

while we are trying to compile the wallet for windows at the same time I am working on other aspect of the project while the wallet is not launched the project has to be kept alive and not paralyze.
humanitarycoin (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:28:25 PM

Announcement

I agree, it's important to have all the basics covered first. Once on the exchange people will be checking the thread and you need it to be ready. Saying that, you can open the wallet on Windows. It's just a bit of extra faffing about.
We are aware of this fact, first the project must be structured and then listed in an exchange.
humanitarycoin (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:36:27 PM

Perhaps you can get help from this guy
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=180731

I don't know him but there was another similar cryptonight coin some time ago called bitdirect.
The dev also had problems compiling for windows, but this guy got it working, as well as a qt gui version.

Shame that coin is pretty much dead as it never took off but that's beside the point.
Thanks for the indication, I will contact the member and ask if possible he help in compiling a wallet for windows, if this happens, I can focus on other things in the project, honestly it is a lot to do but I am willing to work hard for that the project grow, be listed in an exchange and then help the needy with campaigns that we will promote in the future.

the problem of compiling the wallet is that it can only be done in windows, if it can be compiled in linux I would have done a lot of time, I do not really like using windows, I see linux as being more professional
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:56:17 PM

I think you're doing an excellent job, maybe taking on a little too much for a small team, but working hard regardless. I love the new campaign strategy/roadmap. Nice to see a project that aims to help others rather than focus on profit.

Don't be afraid to ask others for help, if needed. I'm sure there are many people here willing to help out with such a kind hearted project. I hope you get the help you need with the wallet, I'm not knowledgeable enough to help in any technical way but I fully support the project and what you are trying to achieve. I'm also mining. Smiley Keep up the good work! I wish you all the best.
humanitarycoin (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:11:21 AM

I think you're doing an excellent job, maybe taking on a little too much for a small team, but working hard regardless. I love the new campaign strategy/roadmap. Nice to see a project that aims to help others rather than focus on profit.

Don't be afraid to ask others for help, if needed. I'm sure there are many people here willing to help out with such a kind hearted project. I hope you get the help you need with the wallet, I'm not knowledgeable enough to help in any technical way but I fully support the project and what you are trying to achieve. I'm also mining. Smiley Keep up the good work! I wish you all the best.
Thank you very much for the support, we need this Smiley

The new RoadMap makes clear our mission, capitalization as a crypto-currency, and in return we will help the needy around the world, unlike thousands of other crypto-currencies, which is only capitalization, pure profit.
grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:07:48 AM

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
epicfailman

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:29:20 AM

Dev, if you want to get exchange listing, don't try to get listed on CryptoDao. Many good cryptonight projects were abandoned after appearance there. They lose deposits, the activity on the exchange is almost zero, plus the terrible design and functionality.
Now best choice for cryptonight coin is Cryptopia. They have full support of the cryptonight coins and good activity.
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:28:51 PM

That's the third time he asks. Does nobody have an answer?

Myself, I cannot see why it is important for the use it is intended. I think it is just mentioned in the OP because it is a feature of all cryptonight coins.

grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:28:54 PM

That's the third time he asks. Does nobody have an answer?

Myself, I cannot see why it is important for the use it is intended. I think it is just mentioned in the OP because it is a feature of all cryptonight coins.

That's what I thought too but just saying it is anonymous without rationale is weird these days considering all the nefarious things crypto currency is being used for. Anonymity is one of the first things you read when reading about this coin and it just makes me say... "huh???" 

But I do know the answer... Anonymity is ALWAYS important as a security feature.  BUT... IMO... People have lost sight of this and need to be reminded or else they will think everyone in crypto are criminals hiding from the law...

All I'm trying to do here is suggest an edit.  Instead of simply saying it's anonymous, add something like, "secure and anonymous transactions" or something along the lines of "Security and discreteness features assure private donors via  encrypted, automatically ledgered, and fully anonymous transactions." 

There is too much negative connotation associated with anonymity these days.  Anonymity as a security requirement is hugely important to non-criminals and criminals. 

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: