Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 04:28:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] HumanitaryCoin | CPU Mining | No Pre-Mine | Asic-Resistant  (Read 26785 times)
humanitarycoin (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:13:21 PM

news for exchange?
We are looking to list HCN in an exchange, any news regarding this, we will warn everyone.
humanitarycoin (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:17:22 PM

Hi Dev,

Is this coin Bytecoin fork or Monero fork.
It's a Bytecoin fork, with its own characteristics.
humanitarycoin (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:21:00 PM

So if the coins I transferred were solo mined, I have to carry on solo mining to unlock them in my wallet? I am mining with a pool now but I don't want to lose those 80k coins. Thanks.
Continue mining through a pool, wait a few days and see if the amount unlocks by yourself, if it does not unlock, do the solo mining for a few days.
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:47:20 PM

So if the coins I transferred were solo mined, I have to carry on solo mining to unlock them in my wallet? I am mining with a pool now but I don't want to lose those 80k coins. Thanks.
Continue mining through a pool, wait a few days and see if the amount unlocks by yourself, if it does not unlock, do the solo mining for a few days.

Yeah I'm doing just that. Thank you for the advice and sorry for littering your thread with all this stuff. I just don't want to lose all my coins for a second time. Already burned that 200k, stuck forever in the blockchain and now I have 77k in limbo. Talk about unlucky. You live and learn. I'll mine with pool for another day and then try solo mining for a day or two. Hopefully it'll come through at some point.
Highspeed123

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:51:45 PM

Announcement

Campaign to list HCN in an exchange.

I inform everyone that we have contacted an exchange to list HCN, we know that there are many new crypto-currencies wanting to be listed on an exchange, in exchange, the exchanges are charging an amount to list new crypto-currencies.

To list HCN in an exchange to begin, it is necessary $ 100 USD, to collect this amount, I will sell my developer reserve (to keep the project alive).

The Price for every 10k HCN is 0.01 BTC ($43.00 USD), the more we collect, the better, as I will accumulate the amount to pay for other exchanges that will list HCN.

In return for the help and support, I will place a thank-you request with the name of the buyer on twitter, facebook and the HumanitaryCoin website.

I know that many are mining, the network is going from 60KHash / s, if HCN is listed in an exchange, everyone can exchange HCN for dollars, as long as they do not dump, because it is bad for the currency to grow.

I want to thank everyone for the support, without yous HCN is nothing, thank you for everything, we will make HCN grow more and more.  Wink Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

ps: Consider this as a donation, not a pre-sale.

Great news. I have no plans to dump anything. I'll try to help if I can, I'll see what's left over on payday. Thanks for your hard work on this project. I'll continue my support despite my bad luck. 😁
humanitarycoin (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:52:05 PM

news for exchange?
We are looking to list HCN in an exchange, any news regarding this, we will warn everyone.
What exchanges are you looking at?
Southxchange, to start this good, then we will focus on large volume exchanges, Cryptopia (supports Cryptonight), CoinExchange, Yobit and more later HitBTC, Poloniex...

for this, we will need the help of all, together we are a team, we have humanitarian purposes, we do not only focus on capitalization (like other crypto-currencies).
Highspeed123

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:20:53 PM

I got it back! It has reappeared in my linux wallet. So it never really left. Thank god. Any tips on how to send it successfully this time? Lol. Maybe smaller amounts or higher fee? Thanks. Cheesy I have two smaller stuck amounts but I guess they will come back too.
humanitarycoin (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:29:50 PM

I got it back! It has reappeared in my linux wallet. So it never really left. Thank god. Any tips on how to send it successfully this time? Lol. Maybe smaller amounts or higher fee? Thanks. Cheesy I have two smaller stuck amounts but I guess they will come back too.
I recommend transferring in small amounts, sometimes it can happen that a block is orphaned, if this happens, all transactions that are contained in this orphan block will be invalid, but this is very difficult to happen.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:42:59 PM

Reserving translation English to English, also please send me some coins then I'll send you some activity tokens. I was smarter than you OP because I insta mined the whole supply in one go. we should all stop supporting Bitcoin and shun Satoshi for solo mining a million coins, this Humanitarian coin is here to make sure of the downfall of Bitcoin. don't you understand the importance of helping people mostly in Africa? not that we forced them to reproduce and create new generations of more hungry kids, they need to cum inside and OP needs to have money to hire some body letting him cum on or in her.

Sorry for my mild and vulgar language, but a lol was necessary at this late at night.

🖤😏
bro_bro

Activity: 307

https://www.crypto1id.com/

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 12:04:14 AM

sorry I'm still early about mining whether I can mining from this project but I am a bit confused how much I should fill for KH / s and how to start mining after entering into https://hcn.pool.cat/en/#

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
jbmustaq

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:10:05 AM

Please first download a windows/linux wallet. it will give you a wallet address under receive address. After that download a miner for your PC or if you have Nvidia GPU use CCminer.

you can go to https://hcn.pool.cat/en/#getting_started to get better understanding on how to mine.
kinebudking

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:07:33 AM

Please first download a windows/linux wallet. it will give you a wallet address under receive address. After that download a miner for your PC or if you have Nvidia GPU use CCminer.

you can go to https://hcn.pool.cat/en/#getting_started to get better understanding on how to mine.
getting started don't load for me.... infinite circle...
mroctopus

Activity: 174

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:30:37 AM

Hi humanitarycoin,

Do you plan to maintain this project all by yourself? Tongue
ridd

Activity: 346
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:39:06 AM

Hi, infinite circle is because webpage can't load api and get stats, I check it now and works, please refresh page or enter first to (https://hcn.pool.cat) and then change language to English...

CROAT :: CROAT Desktop Wallet  :: GitHub :: BITCOINTALK ENG · ESP · CAT :: STEX BTC  BISQ BTC
Highspeed123

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:11:30 PM

Any idea on how to delete the blockchain from linux simplewallet? I want to do a full rescan.
epicfailman

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:14:12 PM

Any idea on how to delete the blockchain from linux simplewallet? I want to do a full rescan.

delete hidden folder /home/.humanitarycoin
Highspeed123

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:31:02 PM

Thanks, I must be looking in the wrong place though as I can't see it. Is it in appdata/roaming or in the extracted wallet and daemon folder?

Edit, I am using windows 10.
epicfailman

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:39:26 PM

Thanks, I must be looking in the wrong place though as I can't see it. Is it in appdata/roaming or in the extracted wallet and daemon folder?

Edit, I am using windows 10.

Yes, appdata/roaming/humanitarycoin
Files:
blocks.dat
blockindexes.dat
Highspeed123

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:29:01 PM

Thank you, I had already done that but the linux daemon seems to rebuild the blockchain database very quickly after I fire it up. I did not think it was working. Appreciate the help. Smiley
kinebudking

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:35:20 PM

Hi, infinite circle is because webpage can't load api and get stats, I check it now and works, please refresh page or enter first to (https://hcn.pool.cat) and then change language to English...
still same thing. cleaned cache history all that jazz still no anvil.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: