Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:39:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] HumanitaryCoin | CPU Mining | No Pre-Mine | Asic-Resistant  (Read 26783 times)
humanitarycoin (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:43:50 PM

Announcement

I would like to thank everyone for their support of the project, I want to inform you that it is difficult to list HCN in an exchange, not because of a lack of will, but because the exchanges are charging a high value to list new crypto-currencies, due to great demand and new crypto-currencies each month (mainly after ICO).

We need your help, if you know of any exchange that lists crypto-currencies with cryptonight algorithm, let us know so we can quote that exchange and negotiate the HCN listing.

we are looking indefatigably for an exchange, one by one we are analyzing, for now we are looking for exchanges with low to moderate volume (to start this good).

We are also analyzing if we create our own exchange, I analyzed and this is possible, but this would be the last resource because it will bring a lot of work for me and the other dev.

To list HCN in the SouthXchange exchange, it requires an amount of $ 500, that's because we are a clone Bytecoin, if it were a clone Monero the rate would be $ 100, as a way to encourage the listing of HCN in that exchange, that we can donate this amount, I will return double in the future, be registered in this post, that donate $ 500 and I will return the same amount and give 1x more as a thank you, because when HCN is listed in an exchange, I will be able to exchange the currencies of the development fund for BTC and then per dollar.
 anyone who donates this amount can contact the SouthXchange directly and make the request for listing the donor himself if he thinks this is safer, I say this, as some may think it is a fraud just to raise money.

again I want to thank everyone for the support, as everything in life, we are stronger united.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:49:41 PM

Announcement

I would like to thank everyone for their support of the project, I want to inform you that it is difficult to list HCN in an exchange, not because of a lack of will, but because the exchanges are charging a high value to list new crypto-currencies, due to great demand and new crypto-currencies each month (mainly after ICO).

We need your help, if you know of any exchange that lists crypto-currencies with cryptonight algorithm, let us know so we can quote that exchange and negotiate the HCN listing.

we are looking indefatigably for an exchange, one by one we are analyzing, for now we are looking for exchanges with low to moderate volume (to start this good).

We are also analyzing if we create our own exchange, I analyzed and this is possible, but this would be the last resource because it will bring a lot of work for me and the other dev.

To list HCN in the SouthXchange exchange, it requires an amount of $ 500, that's because we are a clone Bytecoin, if it were a clone Monero the rate would be $ 100, as a way to encourage the listing of HCN in that exchange, that we can donate this amount, I will return double in the future, be registered in this post, that donate $ 500 and I will return the same amount and give 1x more as a thank you, because when HCN is listed in an exchange, I will be able to exchange the currencies of the development fund for BTC and then per dollar.
 anyone who donates this amount can contact the SouthXchange directly and make the request for listing the donor himself if he thinks this is safer, I say this, as some may think it is a fraud just to raise money.

again I want to thank everyone for the support, as everything in life, we are stronger united.  Smiley

Where are the dev funds from after there is no premine? If you are mining they are your own funds...
Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:02:19 PM

https://mercatox.com

they list cryptonight coins
bitnod

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 07:04:05 PM

Announcement

I had the same explanation from them, 2 weeks ago .. $ 500 for dev / integration clone Bytecoin (MINIMUM 50h without problem). $ 100 monero..
I thought you had negotiated well lol

Grin Grin
humanitarycoin (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:27:48 PM

Announcement

Where are the dev funds from after there is no premine? If you are mining they are your own funds...
I'm mining too, the coins I'll be mining will be to finance the project, if everything works out and HCN is listed in an exchange, I'll get enough to list HCN on Cryptopia or even on HitBTC.
humanitarycoin (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:36:58 PM

https://mercatox.com

they list cryptonight coins
are demanding a high value for a low volume exchange.

thanks for indication  Smiley
MarcusDe

Activity: 796
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:08:40 PM

Let's get some coins. I moved 30 kh/s into it.

You mean 300H/s?
Diff didn't rise :-)

I am not a newbie and when I  say 30 kh/s I mean exactly 30 kh/s. Smiley
This was hours ago, I mined 96k coins and moved them ahead.

My wallet: HafqeeSdgf8STZhdiTcHenAn9HRgg8QodMRVXWj5a8WiP6Ew9TgqzKhdVnrXmddd6m2kWX8EZTR6YYc J6By4PwKu1HBbSmx

20KH/s - 1/days ~~ 100K HCN solo pool

I temporarily moved my HCN 20Kh/s on VRM for the crowdfund exchange platform.

besides I sent you a Mp
a little help would be nice  Grin

Yea, it was a joke ;-)
BTW, VRM = verium? Did it get GPU miner?

bitnod

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 09:45:32 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 09:58:46 PM by bitnod

Let's get some coins. I moved 30 kh/s into it.

You mean 300H/s?
Diff didn't rise :-)

I am not a newbie and when I  say 30 kh/s I mean exactly 30 kh/s. Smiley
This was hours ago, I mined 96k coins and moved them ahead.

My wallet: HafqeeSdgf8STZhdiTcHenAn9HRgg8QodMRVXWj5a8WiP6Ew9TgqzKhdVnrXmddd6m2kWX8EZTR6YYc J6By4PwKu1HBbSmx

20KH/s - 1/days ~~ 100K HCN solo pool

I temporarily moved my HCN 20Kh/s on VRM for the crowdfund exchange platform.

besides I sent you a Mp
a little help would be nice  Grin

Yea, it was a joke ;-)
BTW, VRM = verium? Did it get GPU miner?

vrm= verium reserve algo scrypt²
there will never be gpu. Cpu for life ( compute, Vms, server xeon, odroid.. ) never GPU, asic resistant ( no nicehash, miningrigs .. rent plateform )
diff hashpower also ex: 20Kh/s cryptonight =~ 2Kh/s scrypt² = 16 Vrm/day = $50/day

old algo but the diff exploded this summer .. people have discovered and data chinese. in the early years, my average was $ 200-250/day for 5 Kh/s scrypt².
now finish

but we are not at vrm here  Wink
jbmustaq

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:28:50 AM

As per my conversation with Dev, He has been working hard and is working on few things to make this coin much better and get more value.

If all plan he is working is successfull we all will be happy.
tsun

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:07:27 AM

blockchain, why does not it work?
https://chainradar.com/hcn/block/c220aa62e6127971b52bc8d6431be99cfa69e1daaedfe232a125092f692c78eb
Block not found
bitnod

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 07:21:52 AM

check left column. it's BCN
support chainradar doesn't exist Sad "abandoned site"
BlocExplorer HCN coming soon ( in progress.. )
serhanni

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:22:40 PM

Is windows wallet for 64bit? I tried with 32bit but not working.
bitnod

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 05:35:37 PM

raaaaa Activity: 28 pfff

i hate bitcointalk lol
no picture, post flat .. pff

I can't post [ANN] HCN french and make nice presentation ...
bullshit

for a webdesigner ## GGrrr * !! ::
ridd

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:25:13 PM

i hate bitcointalk lol

bullshit

Ok, then I will try to make spanish too,.. You post HCN french in Français Board?

CROAT :: CROAT Desktop Wallet  :: GitHub :: BITCOINTALK ENG · ESP · CAT :: STEX BTC  BISQ BTC
bitnod

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 11:45:42 PM

i hate bitcointalk lol

bullshit

Ok, then I will try to make spanish too,.. You post HCN french in Français Board?

yep with link translate ... offi [ANN]
ridd

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:45:48 AM

Hi, to help grow up HCN I will change pool fee when we have first exchange, I'm thinking to put total fee same as now (1%) but then:

0,25% -> for pool account
0,75% -> for HCN donations account

With this 0,75% we can get amount of HCN to pay new exchanges, marketing campaigns, ...

how do you see it?

CROAT :: CROAT Desktop Wallet  :: GitHub :: BITCOINTALK ENG · ESP · CAT :: STEX BTC  BISQ BTC
bitnod

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 12:52:52 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 07:10:48 PM by bitnod

Hi, to help grow up HCN I will change pool fee when we have first exchange, I'm thinking to put total fee same as now (1%) but then:

0,25% -> for pool account
0,75% -> for HCN donations account

With this 0,75% we can get amount of HCN to pay new exchanges, marketing campaigns, ...

how do you see it?

NICE

other

Why not plan later:
closure system automatic " new account "  to prevent 50% of the network hashrate on the pools.
for a good distribution....
jbmustaq

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:21:18 AM

@bitnod Thanks for your contribution. I am sure we will see this coin grow.
qaesar1

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:07:38 AM

Hmm, my wallet is "frozen" on block #26549.  (Synchronized up to #26548)  It tries to connect to a peer, but then the connection drops and it doesn't sync.  First time running into this issue.  I have rebooted my system, and obviously, since I'm posting this, my Internet works.  Any ideas...?

Wallet:  HCN-QT

Thanks!  :-)
qaesar1

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:46:26 AM

Hmm, my wallet is "frozen" on block #26549.  (Synchronized up to #26548)  It tries to connect to a peer, but then the connection drops and it doesn't sync.  First time running into this issue.  I have rebooted my system, and obviously, since I'm posting this, my Internet works.  Any ideas...?

Wallet:  HCN-QT

Thanks!  :-)

Nevermind, figured it out!  Somehow my system's time got changed (no clue how that happened) and that's what was screwing up the block.  Reset the system time and voila!  :-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: