Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:59:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] HumanitaryCoin | CPU Mining | No Pre-Mine | Asic-Resistant  (Read 26785 times)
humanitarycoin (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:54:01 PM

official statement on the Humanitary Coin

I come through this statement states that I can not continue as Dev's Humanitary Coin, Unfortunately I had to go back to work on another project outside the world of crypto-currencies, I was forced to do this due to lack of capital to continue with the humanitarycoin project in What have I done in the last months.

If the community wants to continue with the project, I give full support, because the currency is already 100% complete only missing the explorer blocks and an exchange to start in the market, the website can send to anyone who has interest along with all the currencies I had mined over the course of the project (350k).

The Community is great, if no one takes over the coin will die, but if one or more people take over the currency will succeed, HCN has faithful members and this I would like to thank, perhaps the humanitarian mission of the currency has attracted this members.

I would like to thank everyone for understanding and in case the community wants to continue with the project I give full support and make the complete currency website available.
The SHAman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 12:33:57 AM

thanks for the response at least we know the situation now.

Can you please pass along any other information with any organizations you were in contact with, etc?

We as a community can and will make this coin great 
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:58:26 AM

I would love for someone to take over and continue working on on this, I'm not knowledgeable enough to do it. If anyone has any development experience, it would be great if you can step in.
securitypc
Copper Member

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:36:02 AM

Tongue let's resurrect the coin
tigerjack

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:36:04 AM

Hi Guys, i just wonder if anyone else in our community thinks about some donations for exchange services?

i will have some good news about a new exchange platform soon but of course need donations or listing fees to keep to exchange alive.

what do you think about this? is this work  or we have to wait to someone else to handle the project with a new team?

thank you for your comments in advance.. I know that we all want to go an exchange , so lets hear your opinions.
Serg66rus

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:39:00 AM

official statement on the Humanitary Coin

I come through this statement states that I can not continue as Dev's Humanitary Coin, Unfortunately I had to go back to work on another project outside the world of crypto-currencies, I was forced to do this due to lack of capital to continue with the humanitarycoin project in What have I done in the last months.

If the community wants to continue with the project, I give full support, because the currency is already 100% complete only missing the explorer blocks and an exchange to start in the market, the website can send to anyone who has interest along with all the currencies I had mined over the course of the project (350k).

The Community is great, if no one takes over the coin will die, but if one or more people take over the currency will succeed, HCN has faithful members and this I would like to thank, perhaps the humanitarian mission of the currency has attracted this members.

I would like to thank everyone for understanding and in case the community wants to continue with the project I give full support and make the complete currency website available.

On the main page, this advertisement should be placed.
kitsune1977

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:03:26 PM

can we try the stocks.exchange to bring humanitary back to life?Huh
punk_yaj

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:51:09 AM

can we try the stocks.exchange to bring humanitary back to life?Huh

Stocks.exchange has 2 cryptonight coins listed maybe someone with the coin information can apply for HumanitaryCoin to be listed
epicfailman

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:59:27 AM

Answer from stocks.exchange

Stocks.exchange coin listing price is 0,07BTC.

Ok, here is a procedure of adding new coins to stocks.exchange.
1. You have to give us all info about your coin (github, block explorer e.t.c)
2. Let us know what pair do you want BTC, ETH or NXT.
3. Then start adding your coin.
4. When coin is added, you have to go to your stocks.exchange profile and make 5 deposits and 1 withdrawl (this will let us test our daemon).
(To make test you have to go to: Profile - Wallets (Manage) - Find your coin - Deposit - Deposit Adress)
5. When test's is ready, you have to let us know, that you finished.
6. Then you have to make a paiment, and give us a hash of transaction.
7. Finaly, when transaction is finished, we will create a pair.
8. Enjoy traiding!

Note. You have to do at least 500$ trade volume per day!
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:57:18 AM

Those requirements sound quite reasonable.

Is there hope in getting it done?

epicfailman

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:10:40 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 08:37:37 AM by epicfailman

I'm working with another project now, but i think, i can help.

What we need:

1. Good designed ANN thread. I can make it. My previous work -
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2521800.0

2. Block explorer.

3. Discord channel.

4. Exchanges. Because of zero premine, i can share 100000 HCN for someone who will pay listing fee for stocks.exchange.

5. PR. I can share 60000 HCN for promotional campaign, like signature, or social media bounties.

P.S. I need community confirmation, before i will start working. Pls post in this thread, who supports the revival of the HCN and who can help.
ridd

Activity: 346
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:31:04 AM

What we need:

2. Block explorer.

3. Discord channel.

4. Exchanges. Because of zero premine, i can share 100000 HCN for someone who will pay listing fee for stocks.exchange.

5. PR. I can share 60000 HCN for promotional campaign, like signature, or social media bounties.

P.S. I need community confirmation, before i will start working. Pls post in this thread, who supports the revival of the HCN and who can help.

Hi, I can help,

for blockexplorer we need to edit hcn on github, we need to enable some RPC commands on hcn daemon, I try to do it...

I have https://hcn.pool.cat enabled, I will update introduction message if community start working on project again...

CROAT :: CROAT Desktop Wallet  :: GitHub :: BITCOINTALK ENG · ESP · CAT :: STEX BTC  BISQ BTC
epicfailman

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:46:46 AM

What we need:

2. Block explorer.

3. Discord channel.

Hi, I can help,

for blockexplorer we need to edit hcn on github, we need to enable some RPC commands on hcn daemon, I try to do it...

I have https://hcn.pool.cat enabled, I will update introduction message if community start working on project again...

Very good!
I think, we need channel in discord for coordination. I will ask for help from ZBS dev, in January they will launch own exchange, i think, i can add HCN on it.
Now start working for new ANN thread.
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:08:38 PM

What we need:

2. Block explorer.

3. Discord channel.

Hi, I can help,

Very good!
I think, we need channel in discord for coordination. I will ask for help from ZBS dev, in January they will launch own exchange, i think, i can add HCN on it.
Now start working for new ANN thread.

That is great news, thanks for taking control...something I would not know how to do myself. With the right TLC, this project has life in it yet. Marketing and drawing people in with incentives will surely help.
tigerjack

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:22:18 PM

Hi friends,

i am also helping from time to time with another cryptonight algo coin dev.  I know all the cryptonight algo coins have the same problem , so i offered him to make a web multi wallet
and  also make our own exchange platform. AT first majors and crypto algo coins will be listed there and project will be ready in Q1/2018.

Everyone in here if we want to go any exchange , please be ready to donate some . Not only one people takes whole the responsibility, everyone should make some contribition to the project..

I hope, i will come with much more good news in here in early 2018..

thanks for everyone, who helps this project.
epicfailman

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:28:06 PM

Discord channel
https://discord.gg/YWSMjf
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:54:22 PM

Very well. I can offer another 50000 HCN for the cause of exchanges

epicfailman

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:04:09 PM

Does anyone have a logo in good quality? Also, a normal description of the coin is very necessary.
epicfailman

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:40:08 PM

What about this design?

epicfailman

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:42:26 PM

Hmmm...
Where are images?  Huh

P.S. if images unavailable, here is link -
https://imgur.com/a/fpONQ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: