Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:06:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - new Business Opportunities  (Read 9523 times)
hunter50

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:39:03 PM

Yes,bitcoin has created a new business platform for as many people has earned good amounts of profit in just short times bitcoin has a great value now and it is accepted many businesses function.
Zardonik

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:39:36 AM

I would like to know if you see any business opportunities in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in the real market?
tukangsiomay

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:00:35 AM

i think bitcoin is a new investment oppurtunities and ICO and Bounties is a new business opportunities
you can trading in bitcoin and you can invest in good ico for get more profit
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:27:51 AM

Bitcoin is being created because of our improving technology. It gives us opportunity to earn money even though some of us are not that educated, it help us to understand what really business is.
I have read some articles that some business, whether it is small or big are now starting to accept bitcoin.
And rightnow, bitcoin popularity is unstoppable and i know lots of opportunities will rise because of that.
Any technology invented to makes our live better , with bitcoin you can do a lot of things .
It provide a lot of new opportunity to start the business , it is the great thing created after internet , at least that is what i believe.
Just look at how internet grow so quick , help a lot of people reach their dream, so do with bitcoin then.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:16:26 AM

Bitcoin is being created because of our improving technology. It gives us opportunity to earn money even though some of us are not that educated, it help us to understand what really business is.
I have read some articles that some business, whether it is small or big are now starting to accept bitcoin.
And rightnow, bitcoin popularity is unstoppable and i know lots of opportunities will rise because of that.
Absolutely, I agree with you that thanks to the technology development, bitcoin is created. However, it’s slightly wrong that the people who is not educated get successful on it. Because I think before some of us invests bitcoin, I’m sure that we must take some researches for getting information as same as knowledge relating with bitcoin. We even do investigation deeply foremost. With the significant development of bitcoin, of course there are many companies, especially in the developed countries accept bitcoin but I’ve just hear. I really hope my country also accept bitcoin in business someday , It will help me and  others have big chance to do business.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:36:24 PM

Any technology invented to makes our live better , with bitcoin you can do a lot of things .
It provide a lot of new opportunity to start the business , it is the great thing created after internet , at least that is what i believe.
Just look at how internet grow so quick , help a lot of people reach their dream, so do with bitcoin then.
I agree with you that Bitcoin to date gives very good opportunities for earning and Everyone who wants to improve their financial condition can join the society of users of crypto currency. But there are some nuances that have a very negative impact on the popularity of Bitcoin. First of all, this is the time of carrying out transactions and their cost, which have increased recently in huge amounts.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:27:11 PM

Bitcoin, as well as another crypto, is a potential investment opportunity for people to make a profit from investing. But not everyone can succeed with it. My advice to those who are preparing to invest in Bitcoin is to thoroughly explore the cryptocurrency market as well as Bitcoin first, refer to Google or ask the community on the forum. Long-term investments should be invested in indexed crypto such as Bitcoin, altcoin. Also, to make high profits in the short term, invest in ICO projects to buy Token.

Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:31:56 AM

Hi all,

I would like to know if you see some business opportunities in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in real market. You can report real case of local business opportunity, for example ATM machines, advisory activites, support to business, lottery, etc...that you have seen in your country or abroad, and that can be easily followed at the own country.

Wink

Bitcoin is high improved technology that can help many people to be financiallu free.Bitcoin can be used in business like payment method in remittances shop or an atm machine that we can have bitcoin anytime we want if it will be implement in every country as currency.It has many opportunity in bitcoin that will rise sooner or later.
Electro_wiz

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:52:12 AM

of course btc has provided the biggest opportunities for doing business froma couple of years. So,I think that in the next 1-2 years we can see AMT that can accept btc like currency. And also may be we can pay the restaurant bill by btc Cheesy

Varanida.com ◉ ↾ Building A Better Internet ⇃ ◉ Varanida.com
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 792

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:45:06 AM

You are right bitcoin is developed for creating new opportunities for all in crypto currencies so it is an new attempts to succeed them . Lot of people in business circle accepts bitcoin for their products in future bitcoin will definitely make opportunities to all people who interested in this business .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:09:11 AM

Yes I can see a great business opportunity in the bitcoin. We all know that more people become rich in this business. So for business opportunities, we must join in the bitcoin.

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:59:59 PM

I agree with you that Bitcoin to date gives very good opportunities for earning and Everyone who wants to improve their financial condition can join the society of users of crypto currency. But there are some nuances that have a very negative impact on the popularity of Bitcoin. First of all, this is the time of carrying out transactions and their cost, which have increased recently in huge amounts.
Do not worry because the transaction costs on the bitcoin at this time. Precisely from the high transaction costs, bitcoin will certainly be more reliable than other types of altcoin, of course, behind the high cost of bitcoin price transactions will be stronger in the market so many people feel bitcoin as a very promising business opportunity.
Bekahmei1023

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:20:18 PM

I think bitcoin in itself is a good business. Because you can already trade money through crypto currencies. Why looking for others?
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:54:05 PM

Yes,bitcoin has created a new business platform for as many people has earned good amounts of profit in just short times bitcoin has a great value now and it is accepted many businesses function.
Of course BTC is a platform that can help business,with its fast transactions enabling those who do business to get this.Also a businessman does't want to wait for a long time in payments,BTC is also a future innovation that allows users to save high value.

skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:36:58 PM

For now in town I have never used Bitcoin for shopping, because here are still many who do not know Bitcoin, I have plans to sell game vouchers using crypto currency. Before that I had to introduce the people in my place about crypto currency. The more people the better then.
Owl129

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:17:28 AM

In our country i can say that there still few people who knew about bitcoin,and what opportunity can bitcoin give to us. They are still not interested in this kind of stuff such as crypto currency and investing their money in here which they think mostly is a scam. So our country is still lacking of business opportunities concerning bitcoin. There are some online shops  i think that uses bitcoin but not on a physical store, supermarket or other business. But if we're talking about online business there a lot of who uses bitcoin because we all know bitcoin is one of the popular and high price crypto currency.

coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:11:24 AM

Bitcoin has given wide opportunity to people who believe on internet and most of the people who don't believe internet are now attracted business because it has changed the world economic growth.
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:54:17 AM

Bitcoin has given wide opportunity to people who believe on internet and most of the people who don't believe internet are now attracted business because it has changed the world economic growth.

I am actually very delighted with bitcoin. Yes, it opens a lot of window for new business opportunities. Like a simpe loading of cellphone loads using the the local wallet that is related to bitcoin. It is now easier for me to pay my bills and sometimes my relatives and friends pay their bills through it. It so funny that even how small is the income still “income” is income (money). Aside from it this bitcoin thing that I am engaging is a way of generating additional source of income for my family. And to think it is bigger compared to my salary in my offline job.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:12:16 AM

Yes, bitcoin provides with a wide range of opportunities to earn. Now with the increasing adoption from people around the globe it has also been giving business opportunities to the one who has the trust on the technology growth. In reality users starting business related to bitcoin won't be getting good profit at present, but looking up the future it is good to start.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:53:55 AM

I think bitcoin in itself is a good business. Because you can already trade money through crypto currencies. Why looking for others?
Yep, that’s true, Bitcoin is already a good business, and there are lots of different opportunities available on the Bitcoin platform. And I also believe there are people in this forum that needs certain jobs done, it’s just left for you to find them.

Apart from people who can offer you jobs to do, there are also companies, you can also engage in signature campaign, until you find something better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: