Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:24:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - new Business Opportunities  (Read 9523 times)
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:36:42 AM

Hi all,

I would like to know if you see some business opportunities in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in real market. You can report real case of local business opportunity, for example ATM machines, advisory activites, support to business, lottery, etc...that you have seen in your country or abroad, and that can be easily followed at the own country.

Wink

Yes, Bitcoin is the oppurtunity of all people to be rich, especially those who have not graduated, even though not professional is able to use Bitcoin's learning to not be trading, if only teaching is definitely You can instantly use it, because it's easy to use trading only if there is only investment.
zerogogogo

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:42:34 AM

in my country,only mining machine can earn money,anything ralated to cryptocurrency can't implement soon.exchanges is a big business...
Birds

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:50:29 AM

Business opportunities for bitcoin is now a interesting project because the next generation maybe know only Bitcoin as there money because different county different currency. so every time need to convert them, so maybe they used Bitcoin as there Currency.
CyberiusDigital

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:57:52 AM

Blockchain and Fintech experts are now desirable because this sector is contagiously growing. Here you can check out the report of Vietnam potential https://www.cyberius.com/asean-insights-vietnam-ico-market/
CoolSkeleton

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:19:01 PM

In this modern scientific era , Bitcoin has facilitate us for doing business from its beginning. Billions of people around the world are busy using Bitcoin platform to make money within very short time. Its popularity is increasing day by day in case of various on line platform and it is considered that Bitcoin platform is the best platform where main motto of investors is earning profit.
joshua10

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:43:22 AM

Bitcoin business is the most bigger opportunities in the Philippines like my business im selling bitcoin and bitcoin accessories like bitcoin t shirt and bitcoin mug so I want to share my business about bitcoin to inspired other people the bitcoin is land of opportunity.

jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:44:58 AM

in my country if real stores began using bitcoin has never seen it but if it's online store, there have been many who begin receiving payments using money digital one is bitcoin, that's because the development criptocurrency in my country is growing very fast. so people began to believe by using digital money.
In my country, things are not that much in favor of the crypto coins and the crypto market and that there are not so many people who knows about all this and that they are interested in investing their money into any of the crypto currency because of which the usage of the crypto currencies for different services and for that of using it for new business opportunities is not that much.
lastnumber

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:20:34 AM

Bitcoin is a new investment opportunity, but also a burial ground for investors. Already, in my country, there is a big scam involving virtual money. These scammers organize advertising activities to introduce potential investors and profits when investing in virtual money issued by them. There are many investors who have been cheated. The damage amounted to more than $ 1.5 million. However, this does not deny the opportunity that Bitcoin brings to everyone.
The problem is that we must be sober and wise.
Qastessa

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:53:38 PM

yes it is business opportunity for every one people start buy ans sell bitcoin in their city and get salary. and also do some services on bitcoin like web developing and designing.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:17:28 PM

in my State business opportunity new looks in the bitcoin online sales because many online retailers who accept payment using money digital one is bitcoin and many forums that provide local website da Exchange service or buy and sell digital money like INDODAX.COM

Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:02:41 PM

I do not understand what you mean with real market? Is a bitcoin ATM a real market? A bitcoin lottery would be likely an online gambling market and not a real market. You can of course start an online lottery and in this case your local laws are irrelevant. But in all other cases we need to know the country where you want to offer your real market bitcoin business, because it highly depends on the laws of you country what you can do and not?

Monyero

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:36:18 AM

Business in bitcoin is very promising. Nowadays the digital era. Even investing in bitcoin is much more profitable than gold investment. Now bitcoin in green zone, if we are investing now will be very profitable for the future. Just my country there is no bitcoin atm that allows us to exchange and withdraw our money at any time.
pawitrawijaya

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:14:38 AM

Hi all,

I would like to know if you see some business opportunities in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in real market. You can report real case of local business opportunity, for example ATM machines, advisory activites, support to business, lottery, etc...that you have seen in your country or abroad, and that can be easily followed at the own country.

Wink

I have not seen some business opportunities in Bitcoin in the real market in my country.. Because many people in my country still don't understand with Bitcoin... I think, if bitcoin can survive in the real market, that's a good idea..
quality.crypto

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:27:14 AM

Hi all,

Wink

Here in my place there are some business company I saw which they are bitcoin accepted in some other bar restaurant, and some are

convenient store. But limited only depending in the business if they are aware about Bitcoin.

See my friend we are just in the beginning our financial security acceptance, this momentum has already come because people and governments have strong confidence towards the Bitcoin. In future, we can expect more stores and more outlets will start accepting the Bitcoin as a payment method.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:26:51 PM

No physical business in my country at the moment that permit the exchange of bitcoins for fiat or vice versa. But youths have keyed into the idea and empowering themselves with the required knowledge and skills.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:39:39 PM

Yes, this is a new market that can generate income for us. But if you do not learn and learn before you start, it is not an opportunity for you. When you invest without knowing much about it, it only hurts you.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:04:06 PM

Yes, I approve of this. Bitcoin is a good business, it has a great influence and importance to the crypto market. Bitcoin creates a new trend in electronic currency technology in the future. Everything becomes positive, effective and easy. There, bitcoin not only brings a chance, but creates thousands of opportunities for you to make a profit.
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:53:28 AM

Hi all,

Wink

Business opportunities in Bitcoin is indeed a very big opportunity. Because if we use Bitcoin as a business we want to live. I'm sure we'll be quick to get rich. But this is certainly not easy, not just anyone can open a business like this in their country. Yes like me, in my country this is definitely strictly prohibited and if I violate I would be subject to sanctions.
Tylev

Merit: 104

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:40:03 AM

I do not see great business opportunities in using Bitcoin due to its high volatility. Bitcoin can still be used in small and medium-sized businesses with transactions that do not require a lengthy implementation over time. If the price of bitcoin is constantly changing, it is unlikely that anyone will want to use it in a large business, where the profit on the transaction will be unpredictable due to the volatility of bitcoins. Business does not like such uncertainties.
cpkozak

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:15:24 AM

Yes, this is a new business opportunity for those who do not have a lot of money and relationships. And if you do good business in this market, I believe you will make a lot of profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: