Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:01:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - new Business Opportunities  (Read 9502 times)
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:00:21 AM

Yes, this is a new business opportunity for those who do not have a lot of money and relationships. And if you do good business in this market, I believe you will make a lot of profit.

Yes. Bitcoin is new business investment. Some country not accept the bitcoin. But it reach the all country people. So most of the people invest in the bitcoin and hold the coin long time. So bitcoin help to improve the future business process. It good opportunity for the invest your money and get more profit. So people belie the bitcoin for invest. Bitcoin is give more information for the rules. So people follow the rules. It help to gather more information and plan to work. Time is important for this process. If need for the more information check the market place. Most of the coin information in the market place. So this information helpful for time to acct. Most of the people invest the bitcoin and wait for the price increase. 
Cyanics

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:56:51 AM

Yes, it has. It has also given a lot of people a steady income that they can use anywhere.
AAfunctionaluppityF

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:29:18 PM

Bitcoins has provided a lot of good opportunities and it is doing good business.
hiroshima786

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:11:08 AM

Bitcoin now for the business of some of the good opportunities.Which bitcoin mining and trading the earn is,which is very profitable.This bitcoin currency exchange by earn to.Its very profitable crypto currency marketing business.This bitcoin investment by you crypto coins earn can.
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:02:05 PM

Of course, there are many opportunities in the real world. Businesses are flourishing and will continue to grow in success thanks to blockchain technology. Check out this project, they are introducing the first-ever arbitrage exchange that will increase trading profits. What do you think? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.0
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:50:35 PM

Everyone is very quite when it comes to issues in relation to Cryptocurrencies. From the look of things I do not think our leaders have any plans for creating business platforms for Cryptocurrency.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:15:47 PM

Bitcoin now for the business of some of the good opportunities.Which bitcoin mining and trading the earn is,which is very profitable.This bitcoin currency exchange by earn to.Its very profitable crypto currency marketing business.This bitcoin investment by you crypto coins earn can.
Bitcoin has no doubt helped so many people in having a better living and that there are so many people whose lives have been greatly changed just because of the bitcoin and other crypto currencies. right now, the trend of the bitcoin is not very much common amongst the people but we can expect this trend to be much more common amongst the people in near future when more people will get to know about it.

knackergays8

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:51:36 AM

There is no progress regarding digital money anytime soon in my country.
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:17:31 PM

Yes,bitcoin has created a new business platform for as many people has earned good amounts of profit in just short times bitcoin has a great value now and it is accepted many businesses function.
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:46:11 PM

Bitcoin is it very versatile, it is mainly for holding and trading. Its use-cases should be expanded to accommodate other businesses. It is certainly the leading currency with great capacity to improve.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:32:33 PM

Being supported by local and international business the one of the missing factors of cryptocurrency to have stability and innovation. If cryptocurrency will be accepted by establishments and other types of business then the circulating supply will be evenly distributed and in return price will stabilize because there would many transactions tha will be made each day.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:00:09 AM

How about just begin your business with a real company I mean  the real business but with the assets you've got from bitcoin, it sounds pretty cool tho. So, I think nobody can report you if you do that, but if you make kinda business like it's illegal business in your country I think it isn't gonna survive.
ficihch

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:40:49 AM

I want to tell that a lot of type of business in the world. There are bank, insurance, gold investment, stock etc. Each of the business have opportunities that we use to take profit or money.
Now, Bitcoin present to give a new opportunities. And I think, everyone can take it to be a part of business which it can bring in money. It's good business
fleecedamp

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:56:51 PM

There are pretty less opportunities in my country about the Bitcoins.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:45:54 PM

There are pretty less opportunities in my country about the Bitcoins.
That isn't true. You just have to find it yourself or create it. Opportunities are always there, it's not like it will just come to you and shout at you "I'm here idiot!" If that was the case then everybody would have grabbed the opportunity already. You can always be the start of something, if in your country there is little business opportunity for cryptocurrencies.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:31:43 AM

Bitcoin is it very versatile, it is mainly for holding and trading. Its use-cases should be expanded to accommodate other businesses. It is certainly the leading currency with great capacity to improve.
Yeah specially those who are unemployed and not have any job so they find bitcoin more than a blessing for them and those who were from middle class family are not rich because of bitcoin are thankful to bitcoin for giving then such amazing opportunity to change their life and give them good way of living life with all luxuries so bitcoin has potential to change our life so much even above our thinking and imagination.
HeavenIneed

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:17:00 PM

There are many great opportunities that Bitcoins has provided in last few years.
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:43:06 PM

For sure bitcoin is full of opportunities and these opportunities are open for all kind of people who want to earn income using investing and trading, mining and gambling,. Bitcoins now very famous and everybody knows about it, there are a lot of predictions about bitcoin that bitcoin price will increase more and more in future, I think soon it will become legal so they will be able to trade and invest openly, for me bitcoin is an additional source of income and with it I get to earn extra money every month.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:14:12 PM

Yeah specially those who are unemployed and not have any job so they find bitcoin more than a blessing for them and those who were from middle class family are not rich because of bitcoin are thankful to bitcoin for giving then such amazing opportunity to change their life and give them good way of living life with all luxuries so bitcoin has potential to change our life so much even above our thinking and imagination.
I am also in list of those blessed people who are now able to stand in the society by having everything only because of bitcoin, I was jobless I had been suffering a lot of problems but now thanks GOD I am very good and financially stable with my bitcoin earning, I use bitcoin as an additional source of income through participating in campaigns and with high earning I have got an opportunity to invest as well and not I am planning to invest my money to bitcoin so I will have to savings as well.
brightMan

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:25:29 AM

Of course, there are many opportunities in the real world. Businesses are flourishing and will continue to grow in success thanks to blockchain technology. Check out this project, they are introducing the first-ever arbitrage exchange that will increase trading profits. What do you think? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.0
Yeah you are right blockchain technology create new business opportunities for investors in cryptocurrency. If we talk about regular business it needs big investment and to earn big money bitcoin trading is the best way. If you have experience of trading you can make huge profits from bitcoin trading. When you earn lots of money you can start your own regular business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: