Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:17:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The value of bitcoin?  (Read 4458 times)
Sonofshmidt

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 12:15:53 PM

for us now the value of bitcoin with low value, although now its low value we will not panic and will not worry, I am sure that in a short time the price of bitcoin will rise again. so now is a very good time we can get a lot of bitcoin, because we will also get more profit by waiting for the price to go up.
Rather you must know the opportunities and chances hidden in this low value tenure. Bitcoin is always there to help us. And right now the time is exact, just make some wise moves and think over best strategies. Plan them and make your profile strong. Just get into this world and even when prices are low, get some money and buy bitcoin. That would be the start of best era of your life.

If you are worrying so much about the price of cryptocurrency due to its falling prices then the best thing to do is just read positive speculations in order to boost your confidence on holding your coins.

Great words! the first thing in cryptoinvesting is: invest money, amount of that you can lose with no regret! Otherwise you will also going crazy each time of price falling.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

I see the price of bitcoin is badly destroyed now. This can make a lot of people panicked so selling some bitcoinnya make the price more destroyed only. Preferably when prices like this we keep nenahannya to inhibit the decline in prices. You should know, this price drop is due to the number of people selling bitcoins.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:11:15 AM

I think the bitcoin price is actually no one can predict because the price of this bitcoini depends on the demand for higher bitcoin permitaan then bitcoin prices will also be higher.
iASIC

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

AMA BCT

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:24:59 AM

At present, the value of BTC is going down dramatically, there are quite a lot of people have abandoned BTC, because of too many losses, the buyers at $ 20000 price. Now the BTC price is only $ 6000.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:32:24 AM

bitcoin prices are strongly influenced by the very high demand and the depletion of total supply of bitcoin available, as long as bitcoin is difficult to obtain then bitcoin will also be more expensive.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:35:08 AM

as we know that the value of bitcoin will continue to change and is difficult to predict but we know that bitcoin has a value that always goes up every year so it will still profitable
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:49:34 AM

As we take look back of bitcoin history from its existence, we truly amazed and totally a fast movement of price in the market. Since from the start, only few numbers of person who are trying to invest with bitcoin. But now, we can't imagine how many are they? Because they  want to take advantage from its promising price. This things signifies that it will take a big role in the community as it gives opportunity for us to have big chances of winning.

The role of the community now is at its highest point. Because, as you said, we have a big player pool for bitcoin. In the past, the number was really small compared to now.

The curve of demand and liquiditation will determine the future of bitcoin.

That is really true that the community for bitcoin has the highest pool, perhaps the largest market cap. But the coin is too volatile to determine its value based on market cap alone. Besides the total number of coins in circulation are too small for such a potential coin. This coins are too volatile and making predictions of prices will definitely not be true. The demand will determine the supply. As at now most people are receding from investing into bitcoin.
The demand for bitcoin is increasing day by day because more and more people get awareness about bitcoin and they are putting their money in it. You are right that the market cap in increasing and this will determine the future value of bitcoin. The price in this day is very low but still people are interesting in bitcoin and are happy with their investment.
wyplashdea

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:07:53 AM

One interesting thing:

"Adams Smith wrote that the price of all things are equivalent to the human labor involved in their exploitation."

Theory is so marvellous....you know, economics is a social science, it can be wrong and nothing happensa, why do we trust it?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
littlestar92

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:14:23 AM

I think we can not guess the value of bitcoin.
Algerd

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:34:10 AM

In your post, I can see some really good thoughts, but you must now that Bitcoin price now so low because a lot of people start to mine it. Avery body wants to sell it and then we have something like a panic. Today we now that some experts promise us big price of the bitcoin. Some experts say that price will be near 25000$, but agency promise only 12500$. Some days ago big investor by 100000 BTC and I think they want big up. As I understand now the best time to buy bitcoin.
Acsirp

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:12:24 AM

The value of bitcoin is changeable this is the volatility of cryptocurrency, wr csn not really predict what will be the next price value of bitcoin because it is variable it chsnges from  time to time , but still it has the best value in the market, but actually it will goes up and down recently , so it could not be told the exact value of bitcoin.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:16:49 AM

lately is very bad indeed, but if we want to see bitcoin price chart back again, then we will also see the same situation when the price up and down very quickly. but what makes it different is, it is now starting with a high price, and is likely to rise even higher is huge. so make this market crash moment to add investment assets.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:06:04 AM

What do you think about the value of bitcoin ? that people like bitcoin like gold have? Bitcoin is like a precious metal bitcoin as measured by the bitcoin values given to each person who realizes it.
Yeah they do. People are liking bitcoin as they like gold. Although bitcoin is considered as newbie against life of gold in this world being in trading and source of income. But bitcoin have taken a good start. It never lets you down once you deal it in a good manner. You better learn first and then kick your start, just see how amazing it would be for you to make good earning from it.
Ibrahim 2020

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:19:05 AM

hen it comes to volatility i would hands down on cryptocurrencies because nothing on this world would able to equal when it comes to price movements
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:21:50 AM

Bitcoin value is more than our imagination and now the bitcoin value is down due to some facts but it will not forever decline soon the prices will recover and many investors have invested for future prospect so we will get much if we invest now.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:33:50 AM

Adams Smith wrote that the price of all things are equivalent to the human labor involved in their exploitation.   The price of gold is determined by the cost in human labor to mine it.  It can then be exchanged for another commodity which takes an equal amount of labor to create it.

Over time I have been able to find ways to place a price on stocks which I can use to evaluate what their value is to me.   I can then buy and sell based on what I determine as value at any time.   

I’m not a currency speculator but I also believe the US dollar is being killed.   I don’t like having much of a cash position but would rather be fully invested.   At this time what I see is a highly inflated value of the S&P 500.  Any bonds other the very short term bonds come with too much risk tied to the Feds low interest rate policy and the increasing money supply along with quantitative easing which is placing too much fake money on the Feds balance sheet.

After many years I have developed a feel or intuition to tell me when prices are out of line.   When it comes to bitcoin I am at a loss.   I like the core concept of bitcoin and long term it seem like it will all work out but it’s value is another issue.   I just don’t have a feel for what it’s worth in exchange for food, a house, a car, gold equivalent.  It seem that it should be relatively close in value to the cost incurred by the bitcoin miners.   How do I find out what the current cost is to mine bitcoins.  It cost to mine a well know number kind of like the PE for a stork or index?

I have started to buy small amounts which I plan to hold but I really don’t like the volatility.  It is also difficult to invest in something when I don’t really have any history to give me a clue of somethings value.  I doubt I would hold if bitcoin went over 5000.  It seems to be moving a bit too fast.
The value of bitcoin and technology, I support that bitcoin will fall in love. The only way for us, and technology. Cause bitcoin can do it will be risen to become the right place for a new cryptocurrency is really amazing. Cause I don't think the best thing that you can do to be great currency someday,
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:26:38 AM

At present, bitcoin has become very costly in the crypto market. Bitcoin is an easy step and there is no trouble in trading.
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:05:50 PM

I think the only way that bitcoin can be destroyed, is when the people would lose interest in it, and this is my most scarry thought, I will lose everything that I have, if this would take place one day.
stimliall

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:34:48 PM

The value of Bitcoin should be a kind of trading method that the public agrees with, or the way of cryptocurrency circulation!
Bitcoin has always been proud of its decentralization, and no one can supervise it. This is probably fatal, because it is not difficult for Bitcoin to be manipulated by the big capital group.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:46:11 PM

Adams Smith wrote that the price of all things are equivalent to the human labor involved in their exploitation.   The price of gold is determined by the cost in human labor to mine it.  It can then be exchanged for another commodity which takes an equal amount of labor to create it.

Over time I have been able to find ways to place a price on stocks which I can use to evaluate what their value is to me.   I can then buy and sell based on what I determine as value at any time.   

I’m not a currency speculator but I also believe the US dollar is being killed.   I don’t like having much of a cash position but would rather be fully invested.   At this time what I see is a highly inflated value of the S&P 500.  Any bonds other the very short term bonds come with too much risk tied to the Feds low interest rate policy and the increasing money supply along with quantitative easing which is placing too much fake money on the Feds balance sheet.

After many years I have developed a feel or intuition to tell me when prices are out of line.   When it comes to bitcoin I am at a loss.   I like the core concept of bitcoin and long term it seem like it will all work out but it’s value is another issue.   I just don’t have a feel for what it’s worth in exchange for food, a house, a car, gold equivalent.  It seem that it should be relatively close in value to the cost incurred by the bitcoin miners.   How do I find out what the current cost is to mine bitcoins.  It cost to mine a well know number kind of like the PE for a stork or index?

I have started to buy small amounts which I plan to hold but I really don’t like the volatility.  It is also difficult to invest in something when I don’t really have any history to give me a clue of somethings value.  I doubt I would hold if bitcoin went over 5000.  It seems to be moving a bit too fast.
I think the bitcoin value is really nothing, everything we see and can not touch is completely virtual you can not handle. What you invest or spend money on is completely virtual and you do not control the card and know all the risks that it can happen. The crypto market is in a bear market for long term so bitcoin prices may continue to fall sharply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: