Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:17:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Refereum — Influencer marketing on the blockchain  (Read 43672 times)
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 07:52:28 PM

So does the coin itself have any features that make it unique, or is it just the platform that is unique?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Dofus

Activity: 399

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:07:00 PM

Have you guys filed for any patents?
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:26:00 PM

This is a utility token right?
Yup! And we've got real world utility on the blockchain today too. Before our sale, later this week, you'll be able to buy video game son the blockchain. A single click buys you a video game with Refereum tokens!

Wow already? Did you guys already have your presale?
We have not distributed any tokens yet, we're already a fully functioning utility token for our platform with tens of thousands of gamers and streamers. I'll post a video very soon.

I'm confused, and maybe the video will make me understand. How can you have thousands of users without any tokens having been distributed? You already have the platform, and the token is a new feature?
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:42:16 PM

If you want to be apart of our booming community and join in the conversation, we have hundreds of people discussing every day in our live chats:

https://t.me/joinchat/GoU6oUKw9jATktRTtU6vnQ
https://discord.gg/YW9tC6a

Also, our Refereum platform is LIVE! Come play and compete to unlock RFR tokens Cheesy We are giving away over 100k in prizes - earn.refereum.com

That's cool you guys have a Discord. All the other ICO's I see only use Telegram or Slack.

It's more secure than slack, much better mod options to keep out phishing links, and it's all about games, so it's perfect for us! Hope you all join us!

That's a good point. I think it's kinda a shame Discord only targets gamers, it's such a great platform.
DylanJones (OP)

Activity: 84

Refereum.com

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:13:22 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 01:48:39 AM by DylanJones

Yup! And we've got real world utility on the blockchain today too. Before our sale, later this week, you'll be able to buy video game son the blockchain. A single click buys you a video game with Refereum tokens!

We have not distributed any tokens yet, we're already a fully functioning utility token for our platform with tens of thousands of gamers and streamers. I'll post a video very soon.

I'm confused, and maybe the video will make me understand. How can you have thousands of users without any tokens having been distributed? You already have the platform, and the token is a new feature?
Happy to explain. We've got people earning centralized points for now on Earn.Refereum.com, and you get into tiers for engaging and then get sent tokens once we release them. We'll also be sending free tokens to test our purchasing of games on the platform.

Thanks for the kind words folks, more updates to come!
vodanh

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:40:40 AM

Tune in tomorrow, Ill be posting an announcement for extra points campaign for this weekend! It will be a fun way to be apart of the community, earn points and unlock RFR $$$ Yeeeeah!

For all those in the states Happy Thanksgiving!

Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:56:06 PM

Tune in tomorrow, Ill be posting an announcement for extra points campaign for this weekend! It will be a fun way to be apart of the community, earn points and unlock RFR $$$ Yeeeeah!

For all those in the states Happy Thanksgiving!

Is there a bounty thread? Will this be on it?
earthcoin

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:06:50 PM

So does the coin itself have any features that make it unique, or is it just the platform that is unique?

Hey I know it's a holiday in the US, so just whenever you get a chance.

deeltje

Activity: 486

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:28:37 PM

Happy to explain. We've got people earning centralized points for now on Earn.Refereum.com, and you get into tiers for engaging and then get sent tokens once we release them. We'll also be sending free tokens to test our purchasing of games on the platform.

Thanks for the kind words folks, more updates to come!

That clears it up for me, I was unaware of Earn.Refereum.com. That's interesting you're already able to earn it before the ICO.
okspam

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:45:44 PM

Do you think you will be able to stick to the scheduled road-map with minimal delays?
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:56:13 PM

Who from the team is primarily in charge of this thread?

MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:48:29 PM

Refereum - the best project 2017! Wait for your ICO!
DylanJones (OP)

Refereum.com

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:52:52 PM

We're working over the holidays! Smiley We do need it, we use advanced referral smart contracts we need our own token for. More details in the whitepaper and even more details in a new version 1.5 of the whitepaper coming next week!
DylanJones (OP)

Refereum.com

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:53:34 PM

Who from the team is primarily in charge of this thread?
Lauren and me, mostly. Anything you would like to see or need help with? We're also always around at team@refereum.com.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:05:51 AM

If you want to be apart of our booming community and join in the conversation, we have hundreds of people discussing every day in our live chats:

Also, our Refereum platform is LIVE! Come play and compete to unlock RFR tokens Cheesy We are giving away over 100k in prizes - earn.refereum.com

WOW This is so cool. I told my SON about REFEREUM and he has a new gaming laptop now he said, so I will send him this information so he can sign up and maybe earn some prizes. He works full time but in his spare time to relax he plays games online.  This is great news that you have something already in development which brings confidence to investors, old and new.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
vodanh

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:39:06 PM

WOW This is so cool. I told my SON about REFEREUM and he has a new gaming laptop now he said, so I will send him this information so he can sign up and maybe earn some prizes. He works full time but in his spare time to relax he plays games online.  This is great news that you have something already in development which brings confidence to investors, old and new.  Smiley

We're so excited and happy that you and your son find this interesting, your son sounds like the perfect Refereum candidate! Check out our special today double points for Black Friday! (Im posting now under this post for details Smiley
vodanh

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:42:40 PM

Refereum is celebrating the Holidays with a little cheer for everyone! DOUBLE points starts tomorrow on Earn.Refereum.com so meet us on Discord, play your favorite games, and let the celebrations begin!

Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:37:42 PM

Refereum is celebrating the Holidays with a little cheer for everyone! DOUBLE points starts tomorrow on Earn.Refereum.com so meet us on Discord, play your favorite games, and let the celebrations begin!

That's great, so you get 200 points just for being referred right now?
okspam

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:59:19 PM

Do you think you will be able to stick to the scheduled road-map with minimal delays?

Curious how realistic your team thinks it is.
earthcoin

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:16:23 PM

We're working over the holidays! Smiley We do need it, we use advanced referral smart contracts we need our own token for. More details in the whitepaper and even more details in a new version 1.5 of the whitepaper coming next week!

I look forward to reading it. Where are you guys based anyway?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: