Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:25:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Refereum — Influencer marketing on the blockchain  (Read 43671 times)
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:31:09 PM

This is a utility token right?
Yup! And we've got real world utility on the blockchain today too. Before our sale, later this week, you'll be able to buy video game son the blockchain. A single click buys you a video game with Refereum tokens!

Wow already? Did you guys already have your presale?
We have not distributed any tokens yet, we're already a fully functioning utility token for our platform with tens of thousands of gamers and streamers. I'll post a video very soon.

I'm confused, and maybe the video will make me understand. How can you have thousands of users without any tokens having been distributed? You already have the platform, and the token is a new feature?
Happy to explain. We've got people earning centralized points for now on Earn.Refereum.com, and you get into tiers for engaging and then get sent tokens once we release them. We'll also be sending free tokens to test our purchasing of games on the platform.

Thanks for the kind words folks, more updates to come!

That clears it up for me, I was unaware of Earn.Refereum.com. That's interesting you're already able to earn it before the ICO.

Wow this site is great. I spent a couple hours playing games like I normally do and manged to get some points for it.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 09:01:24 PM

Who from the team is primarily in charge of this thread?
Lauren and me, mostly. Anything you would like to see or need help with? We're also always around at team@refereum.com.

I see you're the founder Dylan, I must congratulate you on your entrepreneurship and forward thinking for coming up with a platform like this. May I ask how you came up with the idea? You were a streamer?

DylanJones (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Refereum.com

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:37:24 AM

So does the coin itself have any features that make it unique, or is it just the platform that is unique?

Hey I know it's a holiday in the US, so just whenever you get a chance.
We're working over the holidays! Smiley We do need it, we use advanced referral smart contracts we need our own token for. More details in the whitepaper and even more details in a new version 1.5 of the whitepaper coming next week!

I look forward to reading it. Where are you guys based anyway?
We're in San Francisco. Check out the video on the site for city glamor shots! Smiley
DylanJones (OP)

Refereum.com

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:39:44 AM

Lauren and me, mostly. Anything you would like to see or need help with? We're also always around at team@refereum.com.

I see you're the founder Dylan, I must congratulate you on your entrepreneurship and forward thinking for coming up with a platform like this. May I ask how you came up with the idea? You were a streamer?
Thank you sir! We come from making games, I've founded game co-working spaces so have both had and seen issues getting great games attention, and I used to shoutcast games on streams and it was super hard getting donations. It was the perfect connection for crypto tech we were experimenting with. Thanks for checking us out!
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:37:32 PM

Refereum is celebrating the Holidays with a little cheer for everyone! DOUBLE points starts tomorrow on Earn.Refereum.com so meet us on Discord, play your favorite games, and let the celebrations begin!

That's great, so you get 200 points just for being referred right now?

So I'm guessing this deal is over now?
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 05:50:03 PM

So does the coin itself have any features that make it unique, or is it just the platform that is unique?

We're working over the holidays! Smiley We do need it, we use advanced referral smart contracts we need our own token for. More details in the whitepaper and even more details in a new version 1.5 of the whitepaper coming next week!

We're in San Francisco. Check out the video on the site for city glamor shots! Smiley

Oh nice, I love SF. Do you have any videos of the office setup? I'd love to see that.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
deeltje

Activity: 486

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:11:51 PM

Thank you sir! We come from making games, I've founded game co-working spaces so have both had and seen issues getting great games attention, and I used to shoutcast games on streams and it was super hard getting donations. It was the perfect connection for crypto tech we were experimenting with. Thanks for checking us out!

What games did you shoutcast? Starcraft?
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:19:55 PM

Do you think you will be able to stick to the scheduled road-map with minimal delays?

Curious how realistic your team thinks it is.

Still curious.
Dofus

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:36:23 PM

Your existing platform and system is a great way to keep users engaged until the actual launch. Any other tricks you have up your sleeve to keep people interacting with you?
vodanh

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:43:46 PM

Oh nice, I love SF. Do you have any videos of the office setup? I'd love to see that.

Hey there, we will be having some streaming videos coming up that will take a look into the DF/Dylan's world. But you could check out GameNest - another company Dylan has created that lets developers call home for developing games. http://thegamenest.com/
vodanh

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:51:24 PM

Refereum is celebrating the Holidays with a little cheer for everyone! DOUBLE points starts tomorrow on Earn.Refereum.com so meet us on Discord, play your favorite games, and let the celebrations begin!

So I'm guessing this deal is over now?

Yes, the bonus is over now, but check in around other holidays for more things coming up Wink
tombolo

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:16:12 PM

Is there airdrop?

DylanJones (OP)

Refereum.com

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:15:59 PM

Do you think you will be able to stick to the scheduled road-map with minimal delays?

Curious how realistic your team thinks it is.

Still curious.
Yep, in fact we're ahead of schedule. So, we're going to provide a mega update on this in the new 5 days!
DylanJones (OP)

Refereum.com

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:18:02 PM

You can watch us MAKE the office here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1lZv4P6-60

And you can watch my GDC talk about running it for the last 3 years here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zfm5_YqzWw
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:56:40 AM

I am not a gamer but can I join also and earn points? I really believe that this project will catch on. I am going to do a blog review on it for my readers some time this week as I think this has uber potential to be a hit in the gamer/streamer niche. Nice to see these kind of promotions take place and it engages the Community as well, which is what we want long term anyway.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
vodanh

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:44:20 PM

Is there airdrop?

There will be an airdrop for tokens when distributed Smiley
vodanh

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:46:03 PM

I am not a gamer but can I join also and earn points? I really believe that this project will catch on. I am going to do a blog review on it for my readers some time this week as I think this has uber potential to be a hit in the gamer/streamer niche. Nice to see these kind of promotions take place and it engages the Community as well, which is what we want long term anyway.  Smiley

Yes! You can earn points by watching streams, being on our Discord etc. Smiley
Thank you so much for the support and kind words, please post your review here or email us at team@refereum.com so we can do a shoutout for you Cheesy Thank you so much!
redoykhan

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:44:34 PM

team REFEREUM have a solid team and they are very helpfu,active.I hope this project will success and hope they reach their hard cap before finished ico Smiley

▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■   Refereum   ■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬
▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  Gamer driven marketing and rewards  ▪  ICO Starts NOVEMBER 13TH  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪
WEBSITE  -  WHITEPAPER  -  FACEBOOK  -  TWITTER  -  TELEGRAM  -  REDDIT  -  BITCOINTALK
DylanJones (OP)

Refereum.com

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:50:36 PM

team REFEREUM have a solid team and they are very helpfu,active.I hope this project will success and hope they reach their hard cap before finished ico Smiley
Thanks! Feel free to join us and spread the word with Earn.Refereum.com too!
vodanh

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:04:58 AM

also you can join our discussion here: https://t.me/joinchat/GoU6oUKw9jATktRTtU6vnQ

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: