Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 02:48:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Refereum — Influencer marketing on the blockchain  (Read 43677 times)
dayasinfo

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:42:10 AM

With what services and projects based blockchain would it be possible to establish mutually beneficial cooperation?
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:38:07 AM

How many funds will be allocated fotor the development of the platform after the ICO?

According to the white paper, it is planned to allocate 45%.
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:30:12 PM

Do you plan to produce game items or take part in terms of finances in the production of game industry goods and Hi-tech?
vodanh

Activity: 230
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:40:22 PM

Gentlemen, where is the long-awaited bounty company? I am ready to support the project as hard as I can.

Please join our bounty telegram here  - https://t.me/RefereumBounty
vodanh

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:42:41 PM

Will the project use mining to get crypto-currency? If so, which method will you use?

This project is an ERC20 token built on the Ethereum Blockchain and therefore would be mined by mining Etheruem. This token is not on its own blockchain.

vodanh

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:44:58 PM

Hi everybody! I got acquainted with the concept of the project. In my opinion, the benefits for ordinary players are clear and obvious. And what will the streamers which own their personal channels on YouTube get? It turns out to be a kind of one-way process. Or am I wrong?
You’re wrong! Channel owners and streamers are pretty much "connected" in terms of opportunities by the policy of their services today, monetization programs, and applied restrictions in terms of marketing. Refereum will help to "move" and decentralize these "barriers" a little.
Hmm. In fact, the project generates a competitor that captures the market. Due to what will the project be able to impose competition on them?
The project creates favorable conditions for all the participants in the process: players, viewers, investors, bloggers, streamers and even game developers. That’s why there’s the mass and general coverage of the audience, which will receive clear feedback from everybody in favor of this project.
Let’s return to the first question. The motivation of these categories of participants became clear to me, but what is offered  to game developers, too? They still remain “above the battle.”
You should notice that the project poses as one of the tasks the development of a single, most often used game engine, which should be arranged by the majority of developers. Moreover, this concept is based on the great idea of “getting income by playing computer games” using the crypto currency. This should make a splash!
Does it mean that you can earn money by playing computer games? There was a popular proverb “Business before pleasure” In Russia... Apparently, this new concept will destroy many stereotypes)

Yes exactly, that's why Refereum is a "dream job" Wink
vodanh

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:48:35 PM

How many funds will be allocated fotor the development of the platform after the ICO?

50%

vodanh

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:49:12 PM

Hello. Are there any restrictions on one payment in Ethereum?

None. Anyone can participate and there is no min. Smiley
vodanh

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:50:01 PM

At the moment the restriction is set at $ 22,000.

Yes, this is for pre-sale. Once public sale starts there will be no min. <3
DylanJones (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Refereum.com

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:46:47 PM

At the moment the restriction is set at $ 22,000.
This is just for pre-sale, it's $20,000 USD. Soon will be anything Smiley
EllaPonchik

Activity: 532

Dream of the Great

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:13:55 PM

maybe you already asked, and in which countries do you prefer to work? in all? or perhaps in some specific?
nothappend

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:05:36 AM

Refereum developers are planning to create a platform for players. Is it right that it’s going to have certain advantages over other competitors? Does anyone know anything about it? I’d really appreciate the info.
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:06:55 AM

Hello everyone. I really looked into all the information on the website and at the forum. Does anyone know where I can follows all the news and updates in real time?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:08:44 AM

Refereum developers are planning to create a platform for players. Is it right that it’s going to have certain advantages over other competitors? Does anyone know anything about it? I’d really appreciate the info.
Sure, it is a very competitive platform. Why would they enter into the market then? Blockchain based platform is not the only advantage. It’s literally the easiest, fastest and safest way to buy and sell games.
nothappend

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:10:45 AM

Sure, it is a very competitive platform. Why would they enter into the market then? Blockchain based platform is not the only advantage. It’s literally the easiest, fastest and safest way to buy and sell games.
Great. That’s clear. I bet developers make serious demands and individual requirements. It’s not easy to meet their standards.
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:15:22 AM

Great. That’s clear. I bet developers make serious demands and individual requirements. It’s not easy to meet their standards.
I know that they cut corners on spreading expenses. They are planning to team up Refereum and Unity.
nothappend

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:17:36 AM

I know that they cut corners on spreading expenses. They are planning to team up Refereum and Unity.
Looks like platform creates space for both team-play and group members as well as individual players. It’s got a great chance for development.
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:20:11 AM

Looks like platform creates space for both team-play and group members as well as individual players. It’s got a great chance for development.
You’re right. Nowadays technology and network development creates online communities and it’s really powerful due to massive participation. So you can clearly see one of the main platform advantages that is referral marketing.
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:03:37 AM

Can anyone tell me more about the team that runs this project? I wanna know what kind of experience these guys have and what projects they have taken part in so far.
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:07:42 AM

Is that true that this project is already promoting streamers? if so, what requirements should be met to get in the team?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: