Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:42:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has no role in real world  (Read 5991 times)
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:47:11 PM

For me bitcoin has a good role in the real world, because the criptocurrencies are the future
You need to trust more on them Wink

Yes, need trust on it. But there are two things, legal and illegal by Government.
So need to change world, it will most important that bitcoin would be legal all over country.
and also going the bitcoin mine.
Thank you

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:46:17 PM

I do not believe if bitcoin had no role in the real world because of the bitcoin is helpful in reducing unemployment, provide ease in making society with a decent life and good than before and also make someone a lot of success with bitcoin thus bitcoin is very instrumental in real life
dasdo

Activity: 216

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:52:09 PM

Perhaps now bitcoin does not play a significant role in the real world, but I dare disagree. One need only start to be interested in the news related to crypto-currencies and it becomes immediately clear that this market is gaining more and more new positions every day. Positions in already existing industries of various industries. Industry, agriculture, mechanical engineering, trade, video games and much more every day integrates and integrates the technology block into their activities, simply if not to delve into it, this is imperceptible.
gyu22

Activity: 127

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:03:21 PM

I don't really agree with you. I think that is precisely the philosophy of btc and blockchain that is revolutionary and can play a role in the behaviour of people. The trust-less model makes intermediaries unnecessary and its play in the real world was proved since Pizza's Day. More and more retailers accept btc to buy real goods. But even if in the long term it is only used for changing virtual services or as a store of value it will be useful. Goverments that are untrusted by citizens are at real risk of not playing a role in the future.

doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:17:16 PM

not the bitcoin that plays but we as bitcoin users who have to enlarge his name.

Yeah it is also true that the value of the bitcoin is making more pumps just because it is being use by all of the people in my country so we cannot say that the importance of the bitcoin will be ever low and it will not increase any farther. So the bitcoin and the users both are playing the very important role in the income of each other. Both are important for each other.

l3sny

Activity: 859
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:22:55 PM

I think that bitcoin has a real impact on the world, it is a cryptocurrency, yes , so it works with the internet, but i think that it directly affects the real world, since you can use the money and spend it however you desire to, i mean, i can withdraw my bitcoin earnings and build i house (as an example) and i would be affecting the world.
So it depends on how do you see it, this is my point of view.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍........the internet........❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:02:15 AM

Bitcoin really is still too weak to have a big impact on our lives but we are only at the beginning of the path. The dollar took a world war and half a century to take over the world. We still have everything ahead. The main thing that in the world there is a demand for the replacement of the dollar. There is demand there will be supply.

although the dollar takes over the world's currencies, but bitcoins stay above the dollar bill. for me, bitcoin is very influential on my life, bitcoin can in exchange currency of my country state, then I start to buy all my household needs.

mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:12:47 AM

You may not notice or feel it, but Bitcoin is starting to startle the world. So, not long for now, it will definitely going to have a role in our world.
When something is helping you to live a comfortable life then that thing surely is playing a big role in real world and bitcoin that kind of thing. I have seen lives being change after using bitcoin. Amazon is accepting bitcoin as a payment that means we can use bitcoin to buy different things for our daily use. So yeah it is playing a role in real world and there will be more in future.
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:05:17 AM

BTC has no role to play in the real world affairs. People who try to create such a role are confused between asset and currency. The design itself only considers pure virtual activity with no touch with real world. People also mistake the buzz words such as "peer-to-peer", "border-less", "decentralised" etc as the problems to be solved. But sadly these are not real problems. The insignificant problems (speed and fees) are hardly enough to sell and these problems are going away anyway. I have no respect to Nakamoto because he ignored the most important element (govt and authorities) in social situation and still want to sell it as some solution to social situations. Hardly any country has regulatory framework that deals with btc.

The problems are rooted in the philosophy of crypto, not in the code. So, the beauty of blockchain tech is irrelevant for btc. It is like selling a bad app by showing how great Android is.

1) Bitcoin does not provide controlled visibility, because it doesn't recognise the existence of governments. Now if you make changes to provide visibility to authorities, ALL privacy is gone. If you don't, then ALL visibility is gone.

2) Fees are rooted in the design. Whatever consensus you invent for a public blockchain, you can't escape rewarding the work of validating transactions. So zero fees are not possible.

Public blockchains sacrifice all good qualities of a business application for the sake of trust-less environment which is not even actually a problem to solve in many contexts. Also they make it extremely costly to run small amount of code or small storage. Who wants their business code to be validated by all arbitrary people in the world?

Most ICOs are sharing economy concepts similar to uber model. Lack of a responsible intermediary and costs will make these "innovations" to fail, if they ever have to touch real-world activities.

Bulk of the blockchain activity will move to business collaborations which might not even look like a blockchain. Crypto coins will be used in most business blockchains, but these coins will be value-less tokens and very specific to the business or institutional activity.
What? Like for real, you are saying these things? In the first place, why are you even here in bitcointalk forum? Let's just accept the fact that bitcoin has been a successful project and no one can deny that. A lot of countries are now accepting bitcoin. A lot of establishments, businesses, shops, and sites are also accepting bitcoin as payment for their services. A lot of people are using bitcoins nowadays and it made their lives better, without a doubt (and I am one of them).

Okay, let's say bitcoin is a business and someone or a group of people are earning a lot from it. But can we deny the fact that it helped people a lot nowadays? I don't think you can. It's very evident, and it plays a role.

erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:09:29 AM

If you believe that Bitcoin has no role in the real world, then you are in the wrong site! Yes Bitcoin is a digital currency and it has no physical forms but it is a big help on our daily transactions. Aside from that, it is convertible to cash. It has a value and everything that has a value is valuable.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:37:47 PM

I dont agree with this sentance, the capitalization of bitcoin several billions, and this amount is bigger than GDP of many countries, and also bitcoin has huge community, it also makes world influence.
I am also against the statement. Bitcoin is a revolution in the history of mankind. It is not only a new currency but also an asset that can give us a good amount of profit with time. It is a savior; many people have found employment in this digital currency. A few years ago, this statement could have affected us but now we all can rely on bitcoin for our futures blindly.
Bitcoins has no role in the real world means that half of the money that is now present in the world has gone vanish. The technological advancement is pushing the world to the use of digital currencies.

The best option indeed in this category is bitcoins and they are the real reason for such a big revolution in past few years regarding the world of currencies and economy.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
damnek

Activity: 614
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:35:36 PM

I disagree with most of your words.

First of all, governments are not the most important players. Indeed, fuck the government and fuck all the authorities. They are basically doomed.

Then, I agree with you regarding fees. A completely free payment system would be even better, but I still prefer to pay miners instead of banks. Yet maybe in the future a zero-fee cryptocoin will be implemented and we will start to use it.

About Bitcoin role in real world, it is true that it is basically speculation right now, few stores accept it and most of people are just concerning about price. But I hope things will turn better in the future and Bitcoin will be used for every kind of transactions.

Yes bitcoin has no role in real world beause currency only role in real world.About Bitcoin role in real world, it is true that it is basically speculation right now, few stores accept it and most of people are just concerning about price.so Bitcoin not spread fully so only so only bitcoin has no role in real world.
It's not matter bitcoin role and real world bitcoin is a online currency the people want to trading here a they don’t need a role they can only follow the way of trading .
Adam

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:14:15 PM

You may not notice or feel it, but Bitcoin is starting to startle the world. So, not long for now, it will definitely going to have a role in our world.
When something is helping you to live a comfortable life then that thing surely is playing a big role in real world and bitcoin that kind of thing. I have seen lives being change after using bitcoin. Amazon is accepting bitcoin as a payment that means we can use bitcoin to buy different things for our daily use. So yeah it is playing a role in real world and there will be more in future.
Yes we use to buy bitcoin deferential thing in daily life .because bitcoin can be accepting any were so yeah it is playing a role in real world and there will be more in future.

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October    [Join Now!]

▼  [FB]  ▬  [TW]  ▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:21:50 AM

That's not so true in my opinion. Even without Bitcoin, the world is trying its' best to move on to become a cashless society. Look at China, you can leave your house without any fiat and pay for almost anything on WeChat. The main problem with that is that the virtual currency that they are using is still centralized.
Bitcoin has become an income source of most people who are in this forum. If this forum is real and we all are not robots but humans who are living in the real world, then I think bitcoins are also real.

I did not know that China has its own centralized digital currency but it was very informative. One day, there won't be any paper money and bitcoin is much better than centralized digital currencies.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:25:42 AM

my opinion is a system that will soon be respected. Those who have begun to understand the logic of blockchain technology have already begun to invest. those who advocate that it is a balloon is turning into a truly safe system, they start to make 360-degree turns and investigate, and the result is a big improvement. they understand this in the framework of hopeless respect and trust.
affandi

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:09:28 AM

it is wrong to judge bitcoin to have no role in the real world. Bitcoin does not have a physical, because bitcoin is the virtual currency. Bitcoin has entered the lives of the wider community and has many benefits. In my personal life case, bitcoin is now helping me economically, and I can pay phone bills, water bills, buy electrical tokens and many other uses. and that's an important bitcoin role in my life.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:37:50 AM

it is wrong to judge bitcoin to have no role in the real world. Bitcoin does not have a physical, because bitcoin is the virtual currency. Bitcoin has entered the lives of the wider community and has many benefits. In my personal life case, bitcoin is now helping me economically, and I can pay phone bills, water bills, buy electrical tokens and many other uses. and that's an important bitcoin role in my life.

I think OP has an opinion of his own, and think about it Bitcoin has broken the law of centralization and if we use it and getting away with Tax then I think government would not like it, but I think this thing with the taxes has been solve already that is why some country is already accepting bitcoin which most country is getting benefits with it if they fully accepted it. and we had an opinion that what OP had said is against our belief.
Xervo

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:52:20 AM

You are not right. Perhaps at the moment bitcoin technologies are not powerful enough, but that's only because the market is very young and it is just beginning its implementation and development around the world. Already many industries, such as industry, agriculture, commerce, video games. Everywhere there are applications for blockchain technologies. There are only 2-5 years left and about the tactology of bitcoin, everyone will find out.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:57:59 AM

Bitcoin has no role in real life because the bitcoin form itself is intangible. But there is plenty of evidence that people can benefit from bitcoin, they can buy anything and make up for their daily needs by relying on bitcoin income, and many successful people from bitcoin, they stay focused on their work to stay online to get bitcoin. Bitcoin can not be seen like the money we use in real life, but everyone who uses bitcoin can benefit from the function and usefulness of bitcoin itself.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:59:23 AM

for most people, it really is. but for traders and maainers plays a big role.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: