Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:41:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has no role in real world  (Read 5995 times)
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:13:53 AM

Now such passions are boiling around bitcoin and saying that bitcoin does not play any real role in our life? With the beaton, some people really got bogged down, others suffered losses. This is quite real. Almost all states are now compelled to consider the issue of legalization and regulation of bitcoin, because it has a real impact on the economies of almost all countries. To say that bitcoin does not play any role in our real world can only be blind.
Julian Page

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:44:10 PM

Since the Bitcoin founder Satoshi Nakamoto is no longer publishing his opinions, all coders have left is the documentation he left behind. One person can read the same exact paragraph in the Bitcoin White Paper and come up with a totally different interpretation of Satoshi’s words than the next person. There are a lot of people who believe that in order for Bitcoin to survive, there needs to be a mass exodus to another platform that would be faster and more reliable.Developers have come up with a solution called a “hard fork,” which is why Bitcoin Cash was created. However, they believed that Bitcoin Cash still did not solve the problems, so there was a much-contested plan to create yet another hard fork called Bitcoin Gold. That plan, known as SegWit2x, was eventually called off, and it resulted in another sharp spike in the price of the original Bitcoin.[8] As of 2017, the amount of Bitcoin that Satoshi Nakamoto owns is now worth billions of dollars, and he has made it clear that he is done with the project. He could possibly be on a private island enjoying life while coders continue to argue over which coin gets to be the “real” Bitcoin.
albos

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:09:46 PM

Bitcoin was the new key to a brand new world of cryptocurrencies and its the main stone of all of this history.
So it has a big role in the real world since real people buy it, sell it, trust on or dont trust on it.
Hope I could explain.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:29:09 PM

I think that almost nobody cares about bitcoin in this case. Money and power was always the way and people keep following this rule. Nobody want to know how it's works. Just when to sell and when to buy.

piter66

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:04:32 AM

It is not true because bitcoin has a big role in our world. For example, it can help in our financial needs and can help us to earn money. But not everyone are using bitcoin so they can't really know how important it is. If you don't believe that bitcoin has its own role in our real world, that your choice.

Bitcoin is not all about helping ourselves in earning money to spend in our life and also in our needs, bitcoins has a big role on transfering money fast and efficient and also it is anonymous! and also it has a very low fees, i know it has a high fees right now and also a lot of time to get confirm but still it is cheap from other things on transfering money online and very fast. Now bitcoin is getting a big role in our selves because it has a very high value that could also make you rich. Bitcoin is created to help us that is the role of bitcoin
Exactly, for whatever the new influx of people thinks cryptocurrency and bitcoin is a way to earn more money
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:28:28 AM

No, it is not true that the company and management of bitcoin does not have any role in our society.
In fact the company of bitcoin helps the economy of the different countries and change the current lives of different individual which they provide them a easiest way to earn money in legal way.
Bukx

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:05:10 PM

accepting change has always been hard. whenever something new comes along that changes a lot of things about the old ways that people are used to, they are known to go out of their ways to defy it. to bring so much logic and argument to try and convince (most of all) themselves that this change is not good. call the change "buzz words" just because they can not see the revolution.

but the change happens no matter if some people accept it or not.

The change is only hard in first time we face it. Continue being changed is the way to adapt with the change itself.
The change is not always bad, only need to filter it and take the good one only and throw far away the bad change.
mattmct

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:16:21 AM

I don't think that it is true that bitcoin doesn't have a role in real world because bitcoin is serving as an option for mode of payments where people can choose bitcoin over fiat to send money which is faster and also convenient because it is still has a lower rate of fee compare to other mode of payments in terms of huge transactions.
Yeah with like KFC in Canada accepting BITCOIN payments and other companies too joining in the thing
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:56:02 AM

Bitcoin surely has a role in this world. in the previous years we can see how bitcoin helps many of us. It gives us freedom from the government that fiat did not. It avoids discrimination and gives opportunity to every kind of people no matter what your race is, your degree is and no matter who you are. It gives us the equality that the government fails to give us. It helps us on the convinience of paying you can pay online that you don't have to pay for transportation fees.
       Yes bitcoin for others ain't a good thing but you have to look at both sides to see what's good in it
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:09:14 AM

It really don't have a certain role in real life for some people, but think on how much is it being adopted to the society, about its purpose and its importance to the future generations. It is really sure hard to adopt from changes, but what else can we do, people will really choose to find more easy way in life rather than those old conventional ways we've grew up with.

Bitcoin for those people who doesn't know what is the value it is no role for them but for people who sees the importance and what is the advantages that gives into every bitcoiner has a big role in our world because it brings contentment and helps to develop the living of each bitcoiner.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Extrago

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:32:43 PM

If it has no role then it means money have no role as well. Bitcoin is money, it can be used to purchase goods and services and exchanged to other forms of money. In the meantime I'll ignore the know nothings and stay put. Bitcoin can change anybody's life. Before, many people can't produce money for their family but now they are earning money from bitcoin.
I also don't understand the sentiments that bitcoin is big money. Bitcoin can easily be exchanged to a fiat currency and buy something on it. Also on some platforms they accept bitcoins. So that's money.
azker

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:52:54 PM

With such a huge capitalization, it's difficult to talk about the importance of bitcoin. Just look at how many people are investing in the crypto currency market.
seattlenonsmoker

Activity: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:08:05 PM

Bitcoin has a huge role in world domination. Bitcoin claims to take the place of popular world currencies or become a "great friend" of the euro and the dollar.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:51:57 PM

With such a huge capitalization, it's difficult to talk about the importance of bitcoin. Just look at how many people are investing in the crypto currency market.
More and ore people are investing into Bitcoins and cryptocurrencies and this shows that indeed Bitcoins and the crptos are indeed the way forward in the current world and that they are going to be there for a long time.
Miner228

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:34:38 PM

The simplest thing is to buy and sit on the ass exactly, the stronger the development of cryptoeconomics, the higher the bitcoin rate will be.

The second simplest application is the seamless cross-border mobility of capital. You can convert into cash in local currency soon (and maybe already) probably in any country in the world.

The third is to invest through bitcoin into other crypto-currencies or projects.

But why do we need other crypto currency if there is bitcoin? Because other currencies have different architecture and properties. For example, there are currencies with completely anonymous transactions, and in the same cue all in sight and smart-assed Feds (at least Pendosov) are already intensively analyzing the transaction graph.

The very new digital economy is still developing, and I will probably write my vision on it later. But there is every reason to believe that the reserve currency of this economy will be bitcoin. in him, conditionally speaking, the maximum amount of "efforts" of the community is invested.
J_CCreate
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:07:57 PM

It actually has its role. With bitcoin you don`t need to register PayPal account, add the debit/credit card just to validate it, you don`t need any telephone number validation, you don`t need any capcha to send your money.
Imagine if you could buy anything on Amazon with Bitcoin! It would be awesome people from all over the world would start buying things there!
Imagine if you could book your hotel in Thailand with local prices directly through Bitcoin. You don`t even need to convert them in another currency, just push some buttons and everything is ready in 5 minutes!
Imagine if you lived in Finland and you need a sharp razor blade that you could only buy in local shop in China. With Bitcoin you will just push the buttons and everything is ready rather than now, you would need to convert your fiat currency to the Chinese (for that you would need either to go to China or a card that supports converting currencies), so a lot of pain.
Bitcoin is the currency of the future.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:25:56 PM

I think bitcoin plays an important role in the real world, helping to improve the financial situation of many people and can change one's lifestyle. Bitcoin is still a stage of development takes a lot of time so everyone can taste bitcoin.  Smiley
MartynasB

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

A lot of people see Bitcoin and other cryptocurriencies only as an investment tool to gain some profit, they dont know much about blockchain and how it can help, so in my opinion when people will see the benefits of technology and how it can help to change the world, we can see a mass adoption or interest in crypto
Hmei777

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:03:07 PM

i don't believe this speculation about bitcoin are no role in real world, if put on your mind bitcoin helping to people giving hope in the daily routine in lives because bitcoin giving a lot of benefits for the people and helping to economy of every nation accept the bitcoin as currency using the volatile, example the role of bitcoin in world giving decent job for the jobless and if the nation or country are in troubles to provide the great job for his people bitcoin giving this and give good income.
Yes im agree with you man. If you are going to discover the true essence of bitcoin you must realize that bitcoin has a great impact to human life. Bitcoin is not just for a fast transaction online such as buying things in the virtual world and even investing but this is not the only benefit that we must enjoy with bitcoin but rather it can give us a job to support our daily needs. Indeed that bitcoin will give you financial freedom.
bitcoin does not have a role in the real world, but bitcoin helps a lot of people in the real world, for example, in the financial side of many people who are helped by bitcoin and in terms of payment is also very helpful because it does not waste too much time and money.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:09:55 PM

I think bitcoin plays an important role in the real world, helping to improve the financial situation of many people and can change one's lifestyle. Bitcoin is still a stage of development takes a lot of time so everyone can taste bitcoin.  Smiley

Yes, you're right. Bitcoin is very popular here in social media that makes everyone who has a share maintain the financial stability. Well, I don't have too much money about this kind of job during my first 6 months but as I hold for the long time I have a huge amount of profit which is unexpectedly happened to me. Soon, I believe that not just me experience to have this great opportunity but all of us here in the bitcoin community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: