Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:05:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has no role in real world  (Read 5990 times)
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:24:52 PM

It depends on people . But for me BTC has a role in this world and we can say some of people didn't know what is bitcoin and how important it is but surely other people knew how use it and also how really important to there life. And we can say this bitcoin can really help the jobless people because it is great source for having an income.

Yep, I also think that it depends on everyone thought. Most of us all know or call bitcoin is a digital currency and even it is completely anonymous. But to me, bitcoin is real, just not used like fiat. Indeed, there is no doubt that bitcoin plays on its role, it has transaction like the trading or investing in real world. What more, like fiat, bitcoin is now accepted in paying for daily expenses such as books, coffee, electrician and the like. Yep, also it help our world to solve the job for the unemployed, wow it’s great, it completely serves us a lot.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1jaffa1

Activity: 280
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:02:45 AM

Bitcoin has no role in real life because the bitcoin form itself is intangible. But there is plenty of evidence that people can benefit from bitcoin, they can buy anything and make up for their daily needs by relying on bitcoin income, and many successful people from bitcoin, they stay focused on their work to stay online to get bitcoin. Bitcoin can not be seen like the money we use in real life, but everyone who uses bitcoin can benefit from the function and usefulness of bitcoin itself.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:00:44 PM

BTC has no role to play in the real world affairs. People who try to create such a role are confused between asset and currency. The design itself only considers pure virtual activity with no touch with real world. People also mistake the buzz words such as "peer-to-peer", "border-less", "decentralised" etc as the problems to be solved. But sadly these are not real problems. The insignificant problems (speed and fees) are hardly enough to sell and these problems are going away anyway. I have no respect to Nakamoto because he ignored the most important element (govt and authorities) in social situation and still want to sell it as some solution to social situations. Hardly any country has regulatory framework that deals with btc.

The problems are rooted in the philosophy of crypto, not in the code. So, the beauty of blockchain tech is irrelevant for btc. It is like selling a bad app by showing how great Android is.

1) Bitcoin does not provide controlled visibility, because it doesn't recognise the existence of governments. Now if you make changes to provide visibility to authorities, ALL privacy is gone. If you don't, then ALL visibility is gone.

2) Fees are rooted in the design. Whatever consensus you invent for a public blockchain, you can't escape rewarding the work of validating transactions. So zero fees are not possible.

Public blockchains sacrifice all good qualities of a business application for the sake of trust-less environment which is not even actually a problem to solve in many contexts. Also they make it extremely costly to run small amount of code or small storage. Who wants their business code to be validated by all arbitrary people in the world?

Most ICOs are sharing economy concepts similar to uber model. Lack of a responsible intermediary and costs will make these "innovations" to fail, if they ever have to touch real-world activities.

Bulk of the blockchain activity will move to business collaborations which might not even look like a blockchain. Crypto coins will be used in most business blockchains, but these coins will be value-less tokens and very specific to the business or institutional activity.

Bitcoin is really useless but it happens that most of the people choose cryptocurrency and bitcoins increase its value because of himself and it gain even more popularity for people to be attracted on its price in the market that keeps on increasing as the time goes by so why not invest and become wealthy in the future.
Yes you are right bitcoin is getting high in price right now, so there is nothing to say wrong about bitcoin, neither in our life nor in market, is bitcoin playing vital role in our life that even an ordinary person has become very able to make high amount of money, bitcoin is creating our new generation financially independent and it is giving them hope of life, bitcoin has lighten the ray of hope for thousands of unemployed people, so bitcoin made the real life really easy and beautiful.
Venezuela's government are making the world know the role of Bitcoin on the world.
They want to prove Bitcoin and cryptocurrency can help they solve the problem of their economy while many countries can not help the economy of this country.
In past days, the government of this country said they want anyone, any role in Venezuela should go to mining, they will support anyone want to do this.
AndreyBitTalk

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:03:41 PM

Crypto still not recognized by most people in my country, but it doesn't mean Bitcoin has no role..We just need time and courage,,, more and more people became aware of crypto and it's potential, I do believe Bitcoin will be very usefull and powerfull in the future.
genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:38:07 PM

BTC has no role to play in the real world affairs. People who try to create such a role are confused between asset and currency. The design itself only considers pure virtual activity with no touch with real world. People also mistake the buzz words such as "peer-to-peer", "border-less", "decentralised" etc as the problems to be solved. But sadly these are not real problems. The insignificant problems (speed and fees) are hardly enough to sell and these problems are going away anyway. I have no respect to Nakamoto because he ignored the most important element (govt and authorities) in social situation and still want to sell it as some solution to social situations. Hardly any country has regulatory framework that deals with btc.

The problems are rooted in the philosophy of crypto, not in the code. So, the beauty of blockchain tech is irrelevant for btc. It is like selling a bad app by showing how great Android is.

1) Bitcoin does not provide controlled visibility, because it doesn't recognise the existence of governments. Now if you make changes to provide visibility to authorities, ALL privacy is gone. If you don't, then ALL visibility is gone.

2) Fees are rooted in the design. Whatever consensus you invent for a public blockchain, you can't escape rewarding the work of validating transactions. So zero fees are not possible.

Public blockchains sacrifice all good qualities of a business application for the sake of trust-less environment which is not even actually a problem to solve in many contexts. Also they make it extremely costly to run small amount of code or small storage. Who wants their business code to be validated by all arbitrary people in the world?

Most ICOs are sharing economy concepts similar to uber model. Lack of a responsible intermediary and costs will make these "innovations" to fail, if they ever have to touch real-world activities.

Bulk of the blockchain activity will move to business collaborations which might not even look like a blockchain. Crypto coins will be used in most business blockchains, but these coins will be value-less tokens and very specific to the business or institutional activity.
Bitcoin has a very high price on the market. In my country, there are many people involved in Bitcoin but Bitcoin is banned by law, besides, investors are having a hard time converting money from virtual currency to cash. to serve life. If Bitcoin can develop in the future Bitcoin will definitely be accepted in my country.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:30:02 PM

It doesn't really matter whether bitcoina have a role in the real world or not, the important thing is that we didn't know it's the thing we needed the most in this era of our lives. It's good to have bitcoins but it presents a more futuristic goal: to become the world's unifying cryptocurrency.

Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:34:50 PM

Bitcoin exists as it is, because it is the first and always will be such in the near future.
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:15:59 PM

i don't believe this speculation about bitcoin are no role in real world, if put on your mind bitcoin helping to people giving hope in the daily routine in lives because bitcoin giving a lot of benefits for the people and helping to economy of every nation accept the bitcoin as currency using the volatile, example the role of bitcoin in world giving decent job for the jobless and if the nation or country are in troubles to provide the great job for his people bitcoin giving this and give good income.

that's true, also the banks going to die, thanks to bitcoin
Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:48:00 AM

BTC has no role in the real world for now in your opinion,
but in the reality? a lot of people using this as a tool to send their money across the world,
which mean it help a lot of people for doing their daily activity or daily business.
you have no respect to satoshi nakamoto beause they ignored the goverment and authorities ?
well i can understand it because you're pro with them,but this is the reason why Bitcoin is very popular because of the freedom.
in some country you will see them as an authorities surpressing their citizen for their own,
and in return they did not give anything to the country,while they're taking the 'expenses' from their citizen.
i do not say paying the 'expenses' is a bad idea,but they should understand how to do it and how to use it.
most of them did not care about it at all that is why the reason Bitcoin created(it might be).

so no role in the real world ? i totally do not agree with it,
for me it has a role for me.
You're right bitcoin has a role , a big role for me because as you said bitcoin is a tool to send money, bitcoin is tool that people use to earn money and also they used it to invest money, and because of that their money get bigger every year ( I guess). I think they think that bitcoin has no role because they cannot feel the essence of bitcoin but for sure after a year the idea of no role to them is going to change and they are the one that spreading the idea of bitcoin has a big role in this world.
afroman1131

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:13:14 AM

I do not think so.bitcoin is what real people do then why doesn't it play a role in real life?plays a very large and important role

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:26:48 AM

I think bitcoin has its own rule. This policy is managed bitcoin. Adds bitcoin economics. Bitcoin does not live according to the world's rules, it runs on its own rule.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:48:05 AM

Why do you think that bitcoin has no role in real world? At my opinion bitcoin is light for people that making them work on themselves insteed of greedy govenment.

When I bought my first bitcoin, no one heard about it. Now the taxi drivers in remote places want to discuss about bitcoin. I think soon we will see how bitcoin becomes mainstream. Not only in the news of new highs but also in usability
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:55:02 AM

if you think so, you should go out, take a break and mind in something that you understand properly - that will help you to be a successful person. Bitcoin is not your thing, sorry to say.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:58:33 AM

bitcoin in my opinion plays a role in the world because bitcoin gives many new hopes for the crypto and provides additional income for them. hopefully bitcoin continues to grow and provide many benefits for people who do not have a job.

You can use it for inter-country transactions with low cost and fast time Bitcoin does exist in the real world and there is definitely a role
Be Like Bro

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:03:48 AM

Yes. It has no role in the real world. But they're seeing the Bitcoin as a money-making machine. Whoever asking about Bitcoin will ask me "how to earn with bitcoin?" at the end.
vmklq

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:13:13 AM

I disagree with you. Bitcoin was originally an online virtual currency that can buy real-life items. It is characterized by decentralization, anonymity, and can only be used in the digital world. It does not belong to any country or financial institution and is not subject to geographical restrictions. It can be redeemed anywhere in the world. It is also used by some criminals as money laundering tools. .
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:36:05 AM

So far Bitcoin has played no role in the real world. I believe that complete anarchy to visit a place in Kriptomire. I would like to enjoy the cryptocurrency even if the government is regulated and I see no tragedy in it.

ASHLIUSZ

Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:39:26 AM

Bitcoin has got its role to serve as the alternative to the financial system which has got lots of flaws within it. When bitcoin gets implemented these issues can be sought, but governments fear the decentralized backing to be the risk factor and has started to regulate the usage. Hope this will change, else the blockchain will make a change.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:51:00 AM

Internet has changed the world that is why are are able to deliberate on a forum like this . Bitcoin is called the internet money and it is making a great impact on our lives just like the internet.Bitcoin has changed the world with not just its value as a currency and as an assert but its block chain technology is really making a huge impact in human life.The mainstream society are not into bitcoin because bitcoin is a CHOICE with time people will get into it because it is the future  .Most importantly the government does not control it, that is why they are  not happy with it.  Its values was less than a dollar when it was created but today it is a different story.
dillpicklechips

Merit: 507

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:51:47 AM

I don't think how can you say that bitcoin has no role in real word that in fact other users have been getting benefits and advantages on it
You shoul know what is the true purpose and essence of having Bitcoin. It is not just a payment system but it is a great opportunity to have a extra income or job to fulfill your needs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: