Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:07:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy altcoins or not?  (Read 260514 times)
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:43:08 PM

I think we should  buy altcoins which has capacity. If  one ICO has capacity, it increase one day. Just you have to find best altcoin to invest. We should trust this economy which grow day by day. I hope you can find best one for you Cheesy
I fully agree that you only need to buy coins that have technology and development in the real world, and not just those that are sold to ICO and then sell them on the exchange where they lose their price every day. Because they are just candy wrappers .....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:51:03 PM

is very important for investment in altcoin, because most give bigger profit than bitcoin, altcoin price increase sometimes I see unreasonably can reach 100% in a day, I myself invest at ethereum because its price is very stable and have  big community
When invested into bitcoin, one need to be active watching each and every fluctuations and the price variations happening along with it. With altcoins the scenario is different, the price pumps in large multiples and the same might cause the user get benefited big than that of the earning got from investing into bitcoin.
yep, altcoin mostly like to make more profits than bitcoin along with the high risk, altcoin can easily get 10x, 100x when the market is hot like the past half year, but its very hard for bitcoin to pump like this

Tamy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:29:51 PM

I believe that you should devide your portfolio between Bitcoin and altcoins. Also you should define the ratio of bitcoins and altcoins in your portfolio. If you find some good promising altcoins they can be a great investment. Of course the hardest part is to chooce which altcoins to buy. I always read whitepapers, team behind the project, do they have some protype or even a product. And when you buy your promising altcoins you should forget about them for a longer time.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:34:38 PM

Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

It is good to invest in altcoins because they will be the ones that will be used in the future. That is a given situation. We can infer from the developments today that there will definitely come a time that fiat or at least cash is not anymore needed. We are turning into blockchain. We can see that even healthcare, insurance, real estate, and so are already joining the blockchain technology.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:43:29 PM

you can divide your portfolio 50 BTC and 50 Altcoins-now we see trend-alts are going down and btc-going up, but in future can be different-alts will go up more quickly(like start,neo,omg,eth,decred,adex,bancor....),for sure the best-is have portfolio with alts for long term and btc separate, check what happened in spring(a lot of alts were growing very fast),right now price for many alts-is good I mean very good,good alts(startups) need a time to grow more time sometime than btc. One point more-have btc for trading-buy alts when correction and sell when you see profit, and do again-buy when correction...But long term is the best in my opinion-if you see profit 100% or more-sell but not all and forget about other part for few years...

ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:59:04 PM

Buying more alternate coins is a good idea. The value of tokens are also unpredictable and it is also in the process of development. There are tokens whose value are also profitable and these are the kinds of token that you should buy. There is no risk in trying because you can still find ways to earn what you lost in the cryptocurrency world.
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:01:25 PM

Buying more alternate coins is a good idea. The value of tokens are also unpredictable and it is also in the process of development. There are tokens whose value are also profitable and these are the kinds of token that you should buy. There is no risk in trying because you can still find ways to earn what you lost in the cryptocurrency world.
that will become a very good thing if we can catch the dip price and that will be so bad if we are buying it at the pump time, But looks the price of a token will be so difficult to predict about that. The price is very volatile

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:07:17 PM

If you want to invest in altcoin, you should know the type you want to invest in, because there are lots of them. So, you just have to do your analysis right before investing into anyone.
As to whether to invest in altcoin or equity share, I would go with equity share for now because of its level of certainty.

Very precisely. One thing that does need to be understood by everyone is to do the main thing indeed investment must be understood and conceived the place that will be used. For if you do not understand it and understand the place that will be used for investment then it is not the way the best or most likely get losses. So as you say, that if we want to get an advantage then understanding is absolutely necessary to give confidence and data validation.
strohhirn

Activity: 145

★ WORLDCORE ★

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:11:52 PM

I think picking a good Altcoin below the Top 100 is just gambling and even below the top 10 it is very risky. But high risk = high potential profit i guess.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:14:22 PM

I see that most of the profit lies in the altcoins, less investment and good returns if chosen a good altcoin. I also believe that we should diversify our investment both in bitcoin and altcoins as in the long term bitcoins are good for reaping profits whereas in altcoins sometimes we make good money in day trading as volatality is more in comparison to the stock markets. The best way is to choose good altcoins by your own research and trade them for making good profits. This is how i classify the funds and also balance the profit and loss, thats what is important while trading the altcoins.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
NeoTech42

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:17:06 PM

Investing in an altcoin is risky unless there is true project and good team behind the altcoin, so carefully check the product associated to the altcoin
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:40:49 PM

There are many altcoin in crypto market.I brought some altcoin.For example
1.Waves : For the year last hold.
2.ETBs : For long time holding.Because i think it's deposit for my life.
3.Swp : For daily trade.
4.Eth : For use some exchanger.
5.CTX : A new ICOs currency.
scott btc

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:17:49 PM

invest in altcoin is more faster to earn profit than you trading with btc/other crypto.. but if you need long term investment bitcoin is the answer.
AllCoinHunter

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:29:45 PM

In the opinion of my friend who has long been involved in crypto. He said it's better to buy a coin that is stable to invest in the coin does not know clearly the price.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:00:26 PM

in fact the best way to make money is certainly to "altcoins" but not all of them.I guess the bitcoin has now reached the required repletion. no matter how much money you are, it is very difficult to make your money with a bitcoin investment.but on the other hand if you can find a really solid project you can double your money in a very short time. we have seen more of this kind of projects that have multiplied themselves but we do not see them so often because of the situation of the market. it is already a waiting period. altcoins should definitely be taken when the market is fully stabilized. but not now i think.
There is no risk in investing into bitcoin so no need to put money into bitcoin because there is no benefits of altcoin because of price of bitcoin is high altcoin will stay at grass level and previously this is happening so put all you revenue in the bitcoin so that you can generate many times greater profit, and on top of it profit rate of bitcoin is far better as compared to altcoin and supporting altcoin is childish.
sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:24:54 PM

There are a lot of altcoin, I can not recommend you buy or not, because what is the altcoin you buy, is it good, have future and potential?
For me, I still trade, exchange altcoin every day and it brings about profit for me
sakkosekk

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:27:40 PM

in fact the best way to make money is certainly to "altcoins" but not all of them.I guess the bitcoin has now reached the required repletion. no matter how much money you are, it is very difficult to make your money with a bitcoin investment.but on the other hand if you can find a really solid project you can double your money in a very short time. we have seen more of this kind of projects that have multiplied themselves but we do not see them so often because of the situation of the market. it is already a waiting period. altcoins should definitely be taken when the market is fully stabilized. but not now i think.
There is no risk in investing into bitcoin so no need to put money into bitcoin because there is no benefits of altcoin because of price of bitcoin is high altcoin will stay at grass level and previously this is happening so put all you revenue in the bitcoin so that you can generate many times greater profit, and on top of it profit rate of bitcoin is far better as compared to altcoin and supporting altcoin is childish.
Right from the first sentence I was not aware of your opinion
I do not see any form of investment without risk, all forms of investment are more or less there
And bitcoin is no exception,
But people are talking about profit here between bitcoin and altcoin
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:33:20 PM

If you want to invest in altcoin, you should know the type you want to invest in, because there are lots of them. So, you just have to do your analysis right before investing into anyone.
As to whether to invest in altcoin or equity share, I would go with equity share for now because of its level of certainty.

Very precisely. One thing that does need to be understood by everyone is to do the main thing indeed investment must be understood and conceived the place that will be used. For if you do not understand it and understand the place that will be used for investment then it is not the way the best or most likely get losses. So as you say, that if we want to get an advantage then understanding is absolutely necessary to give confidence and data validation.
The information about the altcoin you want to invest can helps you know your decision is right or wrong.
Example you heard someone tell Ripple is bad coin, pump trap, but if you analysic this altcoin carefully, you will know the technology of Ripple can helps it overpass Bitcoin in future Wink
Gasotard

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:39:36 PM

Investing in an Altcoin is much better than playing in other investments other than regular Gold.

sakkosekk

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:54:16 PM

This can only be based on technical analysis
Or to rely on the specific situation of the market,
We do not know who to buy altcoin at the moment
That is very hard to say
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: