Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:01:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy altcoins or not?  (Read 260517 times)
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:56:35 AM

We should never invest only in bitcoin but we should also invest in altcoins to diversity our money, also do research before buying any altcoin to maximize the the profit when we invest in longterm.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:00:29 AM

Timing is everything. So with a good timing the answer is a sounding yes. If I had money to invest I would do it as soon as the Bitcoin show signs of slowing down its rise.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
helars2008

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:36:01 AM

There are times wherein it is better to buy altcoins rather than buying bitcoin.  Due to the fact that if you know what you are doing you can double or even triple your money or more if you are lucky enough.  Bitcoin's price may really be stable as compared to others but due to the very high cost not everyone can afford it.  Therefore investing in altcoins is also a great option since there are those who have not that mich to spend.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:44:59 AM

Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

If you can manage it with love and skills then why don't you buy and invest it the same time. Buying altcoin is good for all of us but need to guide our trading skills for trading  has great risk.

hgmarral

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:49:12 AM

If you can manage it with love and skills then why don't you buy and invest it the same time. Buying altcoin is good for all of us but need to guide our trading skills for trading  has great risk.

I think a lot of people need to learn trading skills, altcoin market hasn't been going as great recently - lots of coins in a downtrend which makes it hard to make money off them. Holding downtrends is risky and quite often you end up bagholding, if you learn about investing in shares I don't see how the same fundamentals wouldn't apply to trading altcoins if you wanted to learn.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:54:37 AM

its better to invest in altcoin bro you can gain a huge profit when you can buy at the low price like i did  in bitconnect i bougth at 0.1$
i already stake 1000 bitconnect the price rigth now is 235$
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:17:58 AM

its better to invest in altcoin bro you can gain a huge profit when you can buy at the low price like i did  in bitconnect i bougth at 0.1$
i already stake 1000 bitconnect the price rigth now is 235$

Yeah I agree that investing in altcoins is great for ROI. The only problem with that is that the risk is MUCH higher than BTC. BTC is stabilized with over 2 trillion dollars at the moment, and although there is a possibility for some sort of crash with BTC it's hard to see it DUMP like we see alt coins dump on the daily. You just need to do your research and make sure whatever ALT you pick is worth it. It's possible to make massive gains on alts but its also just as easy to lose it. In the end I stand on the side of altcoins because the amount of gains that can be made in one month of an alt coin (if you choose the right one) is about the amount you can make in 1 year of bitcoin.
IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:12:52 AM

It depends if you know about the coin that you are planning to invest because it isn't that very easy to spot a good coin nowadays. If you are not a risk taker then I suggest that you just only in btc. I bought altcoins and I've had experiences that I lost some of my btc but it also made me gain a lot of profits.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:31:26 PM

buying in bitcoin is a great way to earn more income in this cryptocurrencies market, however, in order to invest in a Altcoin, first you must carefully search for information about that coin on websites, whitepaper or reviewers, from that you can choosr whether that altcoins is good enough and having high potential to rise in future or not, because many Altcoins on markets are scam trying to take your money.
Sometimes we look for too much profit out of greed and then we end up discovering that bitcoin has had much stable growth this year than so many of these altcoins if not all. Most of these altcoins that people rush into and consider good alternatives only end up getting pumped and then getting dumped not long after and holding them can just be annoying.

you must accept the high risks that you may loose all of money when you start investing in altcoins.
Buying bitcoins also has some rick but compared to altcoin investments, bitcoin looks like much safer and high yielding. Hence it is highly recommended to stick within bitcoins for peace of mind and better ROI.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:38:43 PM

buying in bitcoin is a great way to earn more income in this cryptocurrencies market, however, in order to invest in a Altcoin, first you must carefully search for information about that coin on websites, whitepaper or reviewers, from that you can choosr whether that altcoins is good enough and having high potential to rise in future or not, because many Altcoins on markets are scam trying to take your money. and final, you must accept the high risks that you may loose all of money when you start investing in altcoins.
I just have to agree with you. Sometimes we look for too much profit out of greed and then we end up discovering that bitcoin has had much stable growth this year than so many of these altcoins if not all. Most of these altcoins that people rush into and consider good alternatives only end up getting pumped and then getting dumped not long after and holding them can just be annoying.
Same time even in this situation there are users who has been lucky to earn big through altcoins. Predictions go wrong and to someone's luck they pick the cheap coins and experience large scale price pumping in less time profiting big than that of bitcoin holding.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:18:36 PM

for now it's better to invest the bitcoin alone, because altcoin prices are fairly down and do not know when to increase again
Investorhyde1

Activity: 126

Blockchain technology is the future!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:23:12 PM

This seems like a repeat from this past July.  ALTs got destroyed all month until the split on August 1st finished.  After the split ALTs had a strong move up until the Exchange ban in China in September.  Like any investing, it is good to be diversified.  Keep some in BTC, and pick up some good/strong ALTs.
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:08:27 PM

Altcoins now is really in blood bath as bitcoin leave them behind but don't worry as this is a good chance to buy some alts.
Buy now some eth and thank me later. Grin
defianttaxi

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:09:26 PM

I would go with altcoins out of the two options,  and only do it if you feel like it's a good idea.  I feel that it's an ok idea to invest in some altcoins, but only good ones that you feel will go up.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:14:15 PM

We should never invest only in bitcoin but we should also invest in altcoins to diversity our money, also do research before buying any altcoin to maximize the the profit when we invest in longterm.

Just purely investing in bitcoin is actually quite a good strategy. So far, a lot of people have lost a lot of their money cause they unable to do the right research. So overall, it is still better to invest purely in bitcoin and dont rush to try to catch the next eth wave.
vegethegreat

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:25:36 PM

For me this is the right time to buy alcoins because altcoins prices now are very cheap due to the increase of the value of bitcoin. So bettet grab the opportunity to buy now and sell it in tbe next pump.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:27:15 PM

In the essence of trading, you got to take risk to even invest in altcoins. As the concept of buying it at a lower price while HODLing it and sell it to a better price later on, you can surely gain profit out of it. I have recently bought eBTC at a lower price after its market value plummets down few days after it was listed in the market. Few days later, it goes up high again and so i sold it at a better price.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:25:24 PM

For me, it's a yes. My bitcoin worth has increased  to 50% because of trading altcoins. I experienced loss but I accepted it hat it's a part of the process and focus only on making successful trades. The risks involved in investing altcoins depends on your action so be very careful if you have decided to try it.
All totally balls down to being careful just as you have mentioned. If you know how to play your trading game pretty well, you will always make very sweet profit, and with that you can always increase your bitcoin. However, the mistake some people do make it holding them for so long and some usually do not even set stop loss and then in dump occasions like the one going on presently, they always end up losing badly.
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:57:27 PM

In the essence of trading, you got to take risk to even invest in altcoins. As the concept of buying it at a lower price while HODLing it and sell it to a better price later on, you can surely gain profit out of it. I have recently bought eBTC at a lower price after its market value plummets down few days after it was listed in the market. Few days later, it goes up high again and so i sold it at a better price.
In my opinion, we can't predict exactly the price of airdrop or ICO token. These cryptocurrencies aren't altcoin normal. It depends on the pump/dump group than the investors in the market. Almost airdrop token never recover if you buy at wrong time.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 07:15:54 PM

as following use of return of the work with beginning chance as evaluating position of the running movesment of price with the altcoin, investors might gains as referring confirmation to displace order to calls for an option.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: