Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:07:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy altcoins or not?  (Read 260515 times)
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 02:28:09 PM

Sure, that is the way we make the money. There is no single envelope to put all alt coin prices in. You cannot base one coins future on even all the rest. It is a singles market and it takes very big news or change to make a sweeping market change. At the lowest points, there are always those that buy and buy, bringing the markets back up again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptolerant

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:43:01 PM

Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
Invest or trading? I advise to trade if you can do it, because of many altcoin it's very much so difficult to find altcoin which is profitable for investors, they also offer many benefits and advanced technology, for investment we need altcoin that can really survive in the future without reducing its value.

Agreed about trading! most of the time you make money by doing trades, not investing. at least I do like that. I do day and swing trading so a lot of buys and sells to make money.
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:49:43 PM

Most of the altcoins are very cheap right now.

Not to buy any altcoin in an oversold environment like this one would be grossly negligent imho.

Don't trust any exchange!
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:51:52 PM

Invest or trading? I advise to trade if you can do it, because of many altcoin it's very much so difficult to find altcoin which is profitable for investors, they also offer many benefits and advanced technology, for investment we need altcoin that can really survive in the future without reducing its value.

Agreed about trading! most of the time you make money by doing trades, not investing. at least I do like that. I do day and swing trading so a lot of buys and sells to make money.

It sounds easy for you but i have to highlight to the public that it is never easy to predict the high and the lows. So if you will end up having lesser for swing trading as compare if you have keep the alt coins for long.
Rosberger

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:54:24 PM

When bitcoin drops you see that altcoins are mostly rising. So if you want money they are worth to be bought. I mostly earn my altcoins, but i did buy them sometimes, but only good ones.

Sometimes altcoins will quickly die or they will be just not worth anything at all because maybe the project isn't good at all.
Guddini

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 03:56:41 PM

I think it's better to buy it now before altcoin goes up again. buy now while the altcoin is under price.

I fully maintain, while there was a very large correction of the market, altcoins lost very much in price and now that moment when you can look at their purchase

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:20:52 PM

altcoins price is quite low now, it is very suitable for investors to change their investment in to altcoins, moreover altcoins has a great potential to rise in the future, bitcoin price is very high now that not everyone can afford to buy it, so they change the investment into some new altcoins and hope they will rise higher and bring investors profit.

hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:57:02 PM

It sounds easy for you but i have to highlight to the public that it is never easy to predict the high and the lows. So if you will end up having lesser for swing trading as compare if you have keep the alt coins for long.
You can buy at average price and sell at good price, try to buy at lowest price and sell at highest price will make you take more risk. Because the lowest price and highest price only can know after the market created and you can check through chart history price.
cryptodaking1

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:09:23 AM

I think that altcoins definitely have a long way to go. My latest bet is Amor (amorcoin.org)
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:20:06 AM

investing in altcoins is a great option as there are now many options to earn profits on altcoins

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Smolko

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:29:11 AM

Don't invest money when everyone invests. Invest when no one does. Thats the point when you get your maximal return!

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 11:18:50 AM

depends only on you, buy it to you or not, I would buy for example the waves, the etherium classic and td

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Mascrypto

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 11:37:09 AM

Yes, it is worth to buy altcoins and best to keep them long term.
Here you have the pre-sale of the WavePay token. More info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388903.msg24422171#msg24422171
Madadam

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:39:58 PM

The AMB looks like a promising alt coin mainly because of the project it represents and the people who handle it. I've seen the guys right through the TGE and it is obvious they are in it for the long term. It is experiencing a dip at the moment like all alts but it is gonna shoot soon

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6xo4m5/why_i_am_investing_in_ambrosus_amb_now/
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:33:33 PM

The AMB looks like a promising alt coin mainly because of the project it represents and the people who handle it. I've seen the guys right through the TGE and it is obvious they are in it for the long term. It is experiencing a dip at the moment like all alts but it is gonna shoot soon. https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6xo4m5/why_i_am_investing_in_ambrosus_amb_now/

If you have a lot of money, I think you can buy and invest Altcoin like you. But I myself am not sure about Altcoin and do not have much money to buy Altcoin. I'm not a rich man and I decided to invest into Bitcoin only. I think that Bitcoin is definitely profitable and many people support Bitcoin. I always work to collect Bitcoin and save Bitcoin in my wallet. But if you're sure of one of Altcoin's and decide to buy, that's fine. I heard there's one good Altcoin and it might be a success in the future. You can try Ethereum, Litecoin, and so on.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:49:50 PM

I believe that altcoins can be an appropriate way to minimize risks in the face of the high volatility that the market is experiencing these days. I believe that by acquiring altcoins that have had a stable behavior like ethereum we can achieve good benefits in the medium term.
cryptolit

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 11:24:40 PM

Altcoins are like penny stocks so there's little risk if you don't put too much money in. I'd recommend investing in them then holding on for 10 years +. Remember Bitcoin's huge growth this year and resist the urge to sell.
crypto-curious

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:47:29 PM

Do your research and remember to keep your eyes on them. They drop and rise dramatically.
terbetet

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:50:57 PM

There is always an open possibility that an alternative coin (altcoin) has a potential to grow and improve on price depending on the source of where it was made or generated, specifically campaigns that mostly generates alternative coins. It depends on you if you are really convinced and satisfied that a certain altcoin you are pertaining to has a potential to grow that is making you to decide to buy it. But I guess, it will be suitable and beneficial if you will observe it first to assure that you have the capability to grow upon investing so that you will not regret on it.

cryptolit

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:16:49 AM

Research, read their whitepaper. It's all speculation here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: