Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:03:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▶️🔥▶️[ANN]PLAY. Proof-of-PLAY |MINING-ENDED|DONATION-ENDED| STAY TUNED ▶️🔥▶️  (Read 14506 times)
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:46:02 AM

Ohhh wow - this project is really getting traction! It is awesome that the community is now taking an active position and try to push the project and create further value - I'll join the telegram with my few PLY  Tongue

We are waiting for the reaction of the developers to our proposal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iantunc

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

We are the first to program your future (c)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:24:43 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 09:47:12 AM by iantunc

I think that the real price of the token is about $ 10, given the fact that the token will be used by customers to conduct ICO

10$ would be awesome!
At least I have a good feeling holding these tokens after seeing a legitimate team on their webpage.
Since they only cost me some play time I'm not mad if real progress comes after a few months.

Did you play a lot during the PLAY's GO session? Honestly, I saw many ERC20 that based on Game play's concept. However, most of them didn't seem to last long (except GameCredits)

Hopefully, this project will be the "unpolished gem" that waiting for us to discover its value Smiley

It's not exactly a game industry-oriented token like GameCredits. PLY tries to revive the concept of proof-of-play, which was implemented in Huntercoin and Motocoin. But this token takes it to the next level, as it removes hurdles of being a mining machine (because the blockchain is already protected by Ethereum) with all its implications like difficulty competition. So it works more like proof-of-play-distribution. All game states are stored forever and can be used as fingerprints to prove the consistency of distributed shares. Another use case could potentially be an adoption by board game associations.

HyperStake bootstrap server - hyperstrap.ml
HyperStake supply gain prediction graph - hypsupply.ml
iantunc

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:28:07 AM

By the way, guys, the pool of supplement tokens is open for withdrawals. Donators should do it manually, the contract creator can't do it for them according to the code.

GraBitCoin

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:36:23 AM

By the way, guys, the pool of supplement tokens is open for withdrawals. Donators should do it manually, the contract creator can't do it for them according to the code.

It is about raising funds for a new airdrop. The goal is to attract more participants to the community.
hanifhadzar

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:52:09 AM

i have some PLY earn from mining game and i was know PLY already on etherdelta for trade
congrats dev i will hold my PLY and wish on the next years PLY listed to major exchange
wilhb81

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:15:55 PM

I think that the real price of the token is about $ 10, given the fact that the token will be used by customers to conduct ICO

10$ would be awesome!
At least I have a good feeling holding these tokens after seeing a legitimate team on their webpage.
Since they only cost me some play time I'm not mad if real progress comes after a few months.

Did you play a lot during the PLAY's GO session? Honestly, I saw many ERC20 that based on Game play's concept. However, most of them didn't seem to last long (except GameCredits)

Hopefully, this project will be the "unpolished gem" that waiting for us to discover its value Smiley

It's not exactly a game industry-oriented token like GameCredits. PLY tries to revive the concept of proof-of-play, which was implemented in Huntercoin and Motocoin. But this token takes it to the next level, as it removes hurdles of being a mining machine (because the blockchain is already protected by Ethereum) with all its implications like difficulty competition. So it works more like proof-of-play-distribution. All game states are stored forever and can be used as fingerprints to prove the consistency of distributed shares. Another use case could potentially be an adoption by board game associations.

Oh, thanks for pointing out the differences between GameCredits and P4P. Based on your above statements, it seems like P4P is far more superior than GameCredits in several aspects.

We're having a high hope for this project in long-term...

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
iantunc

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:18:38 PM

10$ would be awesome!

Oh, thanks for pointing out the differences between GameCredits and P4P. Based on your above statements, it seems like P4P is far more superior than GameCredits in several aspects.

We're having a high hope for this project in long-term...

Sure it is. You are welcome Smiley

TTE

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:18:55 PM

10$ would be awesome!

Just ~half the games due to being pretty busy at that time.
I evened it by buying some on etherdelta   Cheesy
sergxx

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:05:14 AM

When the coin is added to CoinMarketCap?
pralala22

Activity: 158

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:13:06 AM

People should jump on this , it's still early . And maybe more people could join the telegram chat , been talking abount geting listed on exchanges Cheesy
taoist23

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:17:11 AM

Ohhh wow - this project is really getting traction! It is awesome that the community is now taking an active position and try to push the project and create further value - I'll join the telegram with my few PLY  Tongue

Is there already a reaction from dev, related to this suggestion?
wsiter

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:21:12 AM

This token has great potential. Even those who know how to create smart contracts can make .million dollar worth of shit coins. Such shitcoin projects do not have a vision. But, there is a hidden gem here. Vision, roadmap, whitepaper, team... All of them are perfect. I think the market cap of PLY will be at least 10+ million dollars in the coming days if devs maintain their seriousness. As a hodler, I hope I am not wrong.
GraBitCoin

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:45:27 AM

Here is their answer. I did not understand what is meant here.

Hey there,

that is true. Right now we are thinking heavily how to leverage the project. We are not exactly sure if we should hype it now or let it cool down some more and maybe add it to our bigger project that is in the  works.

So sorry that we are not too talkative right now - but it is the best for all of us Smiley We want to create something great for all of you who believe in us and that is why are careful on what we communicate right now Smiley

So stay tuned for a bit longer Tongue

Best regards

wilhb81

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:35:46 AM

This token has great potential. Even those who know how to create smart contracts can make .million dollar worth of shit coins. Such shitcoin projects do not have a vision. But, there is a hidden gem here. Vision, roadmap, whitepaper, team... All of them are perfect. I think the market cap of PLY will be at least 10+ million dollars in the coming days if devs maintain their seriousness. As a hodler, I hope I am not wrong.

Undoubtedly agreed with you, especially with the shit coins part. The question now is how the P4P dev team going to take this project to the next level (the journey will be rough and bumpy for sure, but the destination is our goal)

iantunc

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:36:54 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 12:22:01 PM by iantunc

Ohhh wow - this project is really getting traction! It is awesome that the community is now taking an active position and try to push the project and create further value - I'll join the telegram with my few PLY  Tongue

Here is their answer. I did not understand what is meant here.

Hey there,

that is true. Right now we are thinking heavily how to leverage the project. We are not exactly sure if we should hype it now or let it cool down some more and maybe add it to our bigger project that is in the  works.

So sorry that we are not too talkative right now - but it is the best for all of us Smiley We want to create something great for all of you who believe in us and that is why are careful on what we communicate right now Smiley

So stay tuned for a bit longer Tongue

Best regards

Probably they want to buy in at the pre-release stage and are trying to avoid too early hype.

BlueStone

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:07:34 PM

I collected a good chunk of coins during gameplay and I'm not selling anyone of them. This project really looking strong, devs are working hard behind the scenes and I'm waiting patiently for the actual product to come out.  Grin
wilhb81

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:51:21 AM

I collected a good chunk of coins during gameplay and I'm not selling anyone of them. This project really looking strong, devs are working hard behind the scenes and I'm waiting patiently for the actual product to come out.  Grin

Glad to hear that you're one of the P4P token's believers here. Luckily, the majority of the P4P token's hodlers keep hodling the tokens, instead of selling them on EtherDelta for pennies.

We will see some good result in 2018~

GraBitCoin

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:08:10 PM

Glad to hear that you're one of the P4P token's believers here. Luckily, the majority of the P4P token's hodlers keep hodling the tokens, instead of selling them on EtherDelta for pennies.

We will see some good result in 2018~

Everyone appreciated their work at the level of European standards.
Leeke

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:55:31 PM

I didn't get a chance to mine many of these during the PLAY phase Sad but there looks to be some bargains on these in ED right now. Tempted - but I could be reading ED wrong as still not sure how to drive that bi*ch just yet lol. Smiley

I liked the concept of this and enjoyed playing for the few tokens I have.

lab10collective (OP)

Activity: 112

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:32:00 AM

Dear member and supporters,
we have released the "how to receive the donation phase tokens" instruction.

https://medium.com/play4privacy/for-the-donators-withdrawing-your-share-7b1d3977a9ed

For those using myetherwallet, the steps are the same.
- choose the contract tab
- enter the contract address
- copy and paste the JSON interface data
- choose the "withdrawTokenShare" function
- sign the Tx with the wallet you used for donation

If you have any questions regarding your donations or the redemption procress — feel free to reach out to us  Smiley

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
─────────────[  TWITTER]TRADE NOWTELEGRAM   ]─────────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: