Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 04:21:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who can help a newbie?  (Read 1735 times)
Millzp0 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:17:33 PM

1. How do I join faucets and what are faucets?
2. How do referrals concerning this work?
3. What are signature campaigns?
4. How do I join signature campaigns?
5. What is a good start or entry to starting a small crypto business for new entrepreneurs and crytocurrency enthusiasts?

16B9V1QRCjLvzg676nbagXEtTigfekjwuS
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:35:14 PM

5. What is a good start or entry to starting a small crypto business for new entrepreneurs and crytocurrency enthusiasts?

in this forum there is no faucet. you can try to find interesting reading in this forum. many posts that can help for your understanding. my advice, learn and read a lot.
good luck.
PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:38:59 PM

You gonna have to rank up to join signature campaigns, but there's other bounties usually. Check individual coin announcements to learn more.

As for faucets, there's a subforum for those. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=212.0

Good idea to read stickied threads by the way.

Al Amin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:27:42 PM

Before joining the signature campaign, I think you better focus on upgrading your rank to Jr member. You read here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0 because most signature campaigns do not accept newbi ratings

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:33:54 PM

I advise you to become junior member first, and that by posting in the forum and increases your activity.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:36:25 PM

1. How do I join faucets and what are faucets? - you can find many faucets here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=212.0
2. How do referrals concerning this work? - if you have many active referals you can earn more on faucets
3. What are signature campaigns? - signature campaigns are like promoting a business or company ( i.e advertising ) as a return they pay you bitcoins.
4. How do I join signature campaigns? - you need to rank up atleast junior member
5. What is a good start or entry to starting a small crypto business for new entrepreneurs and crytocurrency enthusiasts? - you need to think of  a product that will be usefull or has a purpose and start only with small amounts. "never invest what you cant afford to loose "
cwxt

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:43:44 PM

how do we get able to add photos to announcements?
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:55:25 PM

Faucets are a complete waste of time and energy.  If you have something to
contribute to this forum in the way of quality posting, sig campaigns are a much better
way to go.  But those posts need to be in good English and not just crap you're writing
just to get paid.  I can tell by these questions you've asked that you're not into reading,
so that's a strike against you.  As far as the crypto business goes, watch out for advice
from people here.  They'll either steer you wrong or are just posting to get paid.
Millzp0 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:04:10 AM

Faucets are a complete waste of time and energy.  If you have something to
contribute to this forum in the way of quality posting, sig campaigns are a much better
way to go.  But those posts need to be in good English and not just crap you're writing
just to get paid.  I can tell by these questions you've asked that you're not into reading,
so that's a strike against you.  As far as the crypto business goes, watch out for advice
from people here.  They'll either steer you wrong or are just posting to get paid.

What would you recommend reading or looking into..I mean what kind of keywords that I should be logging?

sishahid

Activity: 212

I am a Professional Graphic Designer

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:55:31 AM

There is no job opportunity mentioned here. I think you should read each of these rules in the forum. Although I can see you are a newbie. You can not join any signature campaign right now. You must upgrade the profile for that. Increase activism. Do not spam here. Spammers will be kicked and spotted.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:33:44 AM

Faucets are a complete waste of time and energy.  If you have something to
way to go.  But those posts need to be in good English and not just crap you're writing
just to get paid.  I can tell by these questions you've asked that you're not into reading,
so that's a strike against you.  As far as the crypto business goes, watch out for advice
from people here.  They'll either steer you wrong or are just posting to get paid.

i would totally disagree with you brother. faucets are not a waste of time, energy, effort,etc. in fact i can make money on a faucet and i can actually withdraw many times on many kinds of bitcoin faucets, so how can you say that faucets are not worth it?  maybe your too lazy too fill up an easy captcha and not impressed on the reward per claims. and also i see that your wearing a signature , so you are also posting to get paid.
sandy rivers

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:33:21 PM

thought of helping the guy with the info but after other members shed light on how the member is making use of signature campaign it is kind of lame.
TanClan98

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:57:43 AM

Faucets sometimes needs you to log in and sometimes you just need to put your address you wallet address.

By means of refferral do you ask?

Here I answer it base on how I understand you question if you think by asking your friends or family members to join you cant earn that way.

Its kind a add that is located down my post and this is how I earn with no investments.

Go to services if you want campaign who pays BTC and Altcoin go to marketplace  (atlcoin)

I Think we have a forums here the sells. Sale accounts dont know if they have a forum that lets you to but things

If you want to earn more join different campaigns like social media and translation campaign etc.
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:21:00 AM

I think as a newbie, all your questions look like you are in a hurry to get bitcoin. Please fellow the steps that is lay down and learn from this forum. Just one step at a time and be patient except you have the cash,then buy bitcoin and invest it.
ceyenup

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:57:38 AM

1. that is the site can give you claim free sts
2. When you claim a referral link, you can invite your friends to join and you will receive flowers from them
3. Signature campaigns are asking you to place ads on your signature and they will pay you when you post something.
4. You can search on the topic they can post the search with the condition that rnak both forum you have on the member
5 i do not know
 Grin Grin
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:03:39 AM

You were the member of this forum now,  soyou get an advantage by become a member in this forum,  you better join signature campaign to earn money by follow the guide in signature campaign thread. Faucet is website that will give you bitcoin by watch a video or something alse.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:05:35 AM

Actually you can search it in google bro. You don't need to ask about it, and me personally never ask of those questions. But I will try to answer anyway.

1. Faucet is a site that give you free btc. It's not worth it to visit. You have to do it for several years to get some btc.
2. What do you mean ?
3. You get paid by posting in this forum. Your signature must contain advertisement of the campaign.
4. You can read it here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0 every campaign may have different requirement.
5. Signature Campaign if you don't have enough money. If you have some money, go trading. If you a rich man, learn mining.
Millzp0 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:17:38 PM

Actually you can search it in google bro. You don't need to ask about it, and me personally never ask of those questions. But I will try to answer anyway.

1. Faucet is a site that give you free btc. It's not worth it to visit. You have to do it for several years to get some btc.
2. What do you mean ?
3. You get paid by posting in this forum. Your signature must contain advertisement of the campaign.
4. You can read it here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0 every campaign may have different requirement.
5. Signature Campaign if you don't have enough money. If you have some money, go trading. If you a rich man, learn mining.

When you say if "you a rich man, go mining" what exactly does it take and cost to go mining? especially for a newbie getting into this game where would I start

Futureblnr

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:32:56 PM

I have a question and I don't know where to ask. Maybe someone here can help me.. So... what is the easiest and most convenient way to see all answers to my posts and all replies? I tried to subscribe to emails, but I receive so many and most of them just about new posts in the thread. But I want to see only answers to my questions and reposts+questions to me because I hate when people ignore my questions, so I don't what to be that kind of person) 
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:55:39 AM

faucets are waste of time, you takes too much of your time just to have a few bitcoin as a payment, and for the referrals? it works when you refer many people on that projects to earn a few bitcoin, I think its same on faucets. but they are all waste of time.

for about signature campaigns, signature campaign is a activity which you are wearing a signature code of the projects. (advertising) they pay you for wearing their signature code. you able to join in the campaign if you are atleast a JR. MEMBER, then wear the designated signature code to be accepted, every campaigns are have a rules how to join so read carefully to be able to accepted.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: