Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:56:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin/Altcoins trading  (Read 2273 times)
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:38:26 AM

What the hell. I have seen quite the odd ball on here, wanting to chat about Bitcoin to the masses and convert the people. Asking if Bitcoin is happiness, just plain dumb stuff. This is the topper. Is this that episode of Bitcoin where the writers took the week off and we all sit around and flashback to pre-viewed episodes?
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:43:14 AM

Help....I can't sleep ever since I start trading crypto-Currencies.. INSOMNIA.
Let's share our best moments and worse moment since we embark on Bitcoin voyage.
We can see that by the end of 2017 bitcoin prices skyrocketed to around $ 20000 a bitcoin but to early 2018 after the futures contract was signed, and were more or less influenced by the market. In Korea and China, the price of bitcoin has fallen by almost 50% to $ 11,000 - $ 12,000, which suggests that bitcoin is gaining more and more recognition in the world, and stability and price fluctuations are not so great . It is not good to trade bitcoin at this time if you do not really have much capital
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:19:35 AM

Let's share our best moments and worse moment since we embark on Bitcoin voyage.
We can see that by the end of 2017 bitcoin prices skyrocketed to around $ 20000 a bitcoin but to early 2018 after the futures contract was signed, and were more or less influenced by the market. In Korea and China, the price of bitcoin has fallen by almost 50% to $ 11,000 - $ 12,000, which suggests that bitcoin is gaining more and more recognition in the world, and stability and price fluctuations are not so great . It is not good to trade bitcoin at this time if you do not really have much capital

even if bitcoin price is down too far, I think we still make a profit if we could buy bitcoin at a low price and many people buy bitcoin in the last year so I think they still make a good profit although the profit is reduced. and if you think that trade bitcoin is not good, maybe you can trade altcoin because there are many good altcoins that are trying to increase in this month and next month so I think we can try to make another profit in altcoin trading.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:39:50 AM

That is the reasons cryptocurrencies is quite addicted like drugs. I had the same problem when I first started trading and seeing my profit increase. However I later substituted some of my trading breaks with jogging, tennis playing and meditation. I have learn to have  a balance life and as a result I can sleep and relax when the need arise.
Makrochain

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:03:40 AM

If you were to enter this market for some time you would know by the end of 2017 the price of a bitcoin would have been close to $ 20,000, but by the beginning of 2018 the price of a bitcoin had dropped by almost $ 11,000 the present moment. If you trade, this is a good time to buy and hold a bitcoin and wait for a profit. As I see other coins are influenced by the price of bitcoin increasing or decreasing, you can take advantage of that to trade.
troner8x

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:52:05 AM

Altcoins trading - can give a very big profit, but you can lose a lot.

Altcoins - You must carefully choose not to fall for fraud. I broke this rule and did everything quickly, in the end I got damage of 10 000%, for me it was a shock.

My advice is to choose authoritative Altcoins for trading.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:06:58 AM

Altcoins trading - can give a very big profit, but you can lose a lot.

Altcoins - You must carefully choose not to fall for fraud. I broke this rule and did everything quickly, in the end I got damage of 10 000%, for me it was a shock.

My advice is to choose authoritative Altcoins for trading.

Personally trading is not a easy subject.When we buy any coin and its price to dump we are really upset for this. However another we get some profit and buy coin and after few hour we saw price are double. I make any decision before buy or sell any coin its best way to more profitable. In additional you may control or please never add your emotional in your trading partform because you will be loser probably.
troner8x

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:09:49 AM

Cold mind and sober memory and perfect calm. In most cases, the victory is yours.

Emotions with money are not friends!
putot

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:19:01 AM

Bitcoin/Altcoins trading is not as easy as what other people see.Trading is very risky because one mistake you will lose your earning.You need to search alot specially you need to look for those tokens that has potential so that you can assure that youll be able to ear big.Also you need to wait patiently because trading takes time and it is good for long term so patience is a virtue

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:06:03 AM

That is the reasons cryptocurrencies is quite addicted like drugs. I had the same problem when I first started trading and seeing my profit increase. However I later substituted some of my trading breaks with jogging, tennis playing and meditation. I have learn to have  a balance life and as a result I can sleep and relax when the need arise.
Profits are really very addictive and this is the reason why people keep gambling. Even the hopes for making some decent profits are really very much fascinating and this is the reason why people keep themselves indulged into bitcoin holding and altcoin trading.

Trading with bitcoin is quite risky I believe because there are chances of losing this most expensive coin in trading which a trader or an investor cannot afford at all.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:57:38 AM

Bitcoin/Altcoins trading is not as easy as what other people see.Trading is very risky because one mistake you will lose your earning.You need to search alot specially you need to look for those tokens that has potential so that you can assure that youll be able to ear big.Also you need to wait patiently because trading takes time and it is good for long term so patience is a virtue

Verry nice tip bro. Thanks for informing us on what to do regarding on trading because i also agree that trading is not easy as it seems to the fact that the market is verry unpredictable althgouh it is okay to make a mistake as we are only humans and we are not perfect but that is actually an advantage because you can use it to learn and improve your skills more. trading altcoin is also good for short time and not in a longer time because their value seems to be more active when compared to bitcoins. Bitcoin in a nutshell is  verry suitable in invesment purposes whether short or longer terms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: