Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:36:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ WePower - First GLOBAL blockchain for GREEN ENERGY future! ⚡  (Read 95175 times)
zovkan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:32:46 PM

What is the plan with expansion to other countries?
When will that be and are you going to employ people in those countries?
For how long will you aim only on transmission voltage levels and above? In my surrounding there are few of green energy producers on such high voltage levels (basically 90% of producers are under that voltage level).
Are you going to operate only in Europe (i guess Denmark, Swedwe, Norvay, Italy, Portugal) or you have international plans?

franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:59:06 PM

What is the plan with expansion to other countries?
When will that be and are you going to employ people in those countries?
For how long will you aim only on transmission voltage levels and above? In my surrounding there are few of green energy producers on such high voltage levels (basically 90% of producers are under that voltage level).
Are you going to operate only in Europe (i guess Denmark, Swedwe, Norvay, Italy, Portugal) or you have international plans?

They obviously will start in Spain, but from what i heard in the wepower telegram, they do have plans to go intercontinental, I believe South America will be next.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
AukSia

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:41:24 PM

Switch from dirty to clean energy needs to happen. There is no other way or reasons not to go this direction.
Later on we will share our thoughts on expansion of WePower, please share your thoughts/ideas/needs for any information, we will include it in our plan of publications.

Thursday's update - 4 min read from WePower CEO & co-founder "Green energy problems solved".
Article also includes letter of support from Ministry of Energy of Republic of Lithuania, which WePower received some time ago.
Take a look here, share your thoughts Wink: https://medium.com/wepower/green-energy-problems-solved-67c2055a7bfb

https://medium.com/wepower/green-energy-problems-solved-67c2055a7bfb

This project is so unique... you guys basically will force dirty energy producers to become green. When green energy companies start scaling their capacity through wepower financing, dirty energy producers will be left behind and will be forced to become green. Green energy producers won't need banks anymore to get financing, energy consumers will prefer to buy green energy thorough Wepower And with a discounted price! Genius! 
Renko

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:21:03 AM

What will be the ICO-price?
franc0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:30:25 AM

Pre ico price is 1250 tokens per ETH.

I think ICO price will start at 1000 tokens per ETH and then 950 per eth and so on. But i could be wrong about this.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
TokensFund.io

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 04:46:01 AM

Hello

If you want to list your ICO on http://tokensfund.io/

Contact us via email or social medias !

hello@tokensfund.io

Twitter : https://twitter.com/tokensfund

Telegram : https://t.me/Tokensfund_io

Thank you

For News And Token Sales https://tokensfund.io/
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:23:22 PM

Do you have KYC???
If there is no KYC then there will not be large exchanges. For large investors is very bad. You can forget about (Bittrex, Poloniex)
franc0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:57:34 PM

Do you have KYC???
If there is no KYC then there will not be large exchanges. For large investors is very bad. You can forget about (Bittrex, Poloniex)

There will be a KYC, this is confirmed. They are doing KYC through their partners, they will do whitelist.

Renko

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:10:48 PM

When does wepower start working?
zovkan

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:20:44 PM

Switch from dirty to clean energy needs to happen. There is no other way or reasons not to go this direction.
Later on we will share our thoughts on expansion of WePower, please share your thoughts/ideas/needs for any information, we will include it in our plan of publications.

That will not happen so soon, not for next 20-30 years for sure, probably not even then. Only in case of some sudden breakthrough in cold fusion we can talk about totally replacing dirty with clean energy (it will be interesting to monitor ITER development). Fast switch from dirty to clean energy will not happen fast mainly because political and economic factors. Fossil fuels lobbies are too powerful and will allow this shift at the time they are going to be ready to take over lead in green energy not sooner. Another reason is bigger and bigger need for energy, especially in industry. Lets take for example China. It is currently impossible for them to switch to green energy. Their consumption is so big and currently green energy is still too expensive in compare to fossil fuels.

AukSia

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:26:44 PM

Summary on how to participate in pre-ICO! Worth to click here>> https://medium.com/wepower/how-to-buy-wpr-in-the-pre-token-sale-cbf63fc8c952
AukSia

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:30:03 PM

Platform will be operational within 9 months. Please read our whitepaper https://drive.google.com/file/u/1/d/0B_OW_EddXO5RWWFVQjJGZXpQT3c/view?usp=sharing

When does wepower start working?
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:39:24 PM

Green energy is the future tech it will get more demand and become really valuable I'm investing into this kind of project so that I have bookmark this thread.
Renko

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:18:52 PM

That will not happen so soon, not for next 20-30 years for sure, probably not even then. Only in case of some sudden breakthrough in cold fusion we can talk about totally replacing dirty with clean energy (it will be interesting to monitor ITER development). Fast switch from dirty to clean energy will not happen fast mainly because political and economic factors. Fossil fuels lobbies are too powerful and will allow this shift at the time they are going to be ready to take over lead in green energy not sooner. Another reason is bigger and bigger need for energy, especially in industry. Lets take for example China. It is currently impossible for them to switch to green energy. Their consumption is so big and currently green energy is still too expensive in compare to fossil fuels.

I'm not an expert but, for what I know, I think green energy is not expensive!
zovkan

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:28:31 PM

Investing in green energy plants is still pretty expensive (because it is still relatively new, but in recent time there is trend of dropping prices in installed power $/MW), and investment repayment time is to a large degree dependable of government subsidies. Acceptable cost of green energy is due to government subsidies. In many countries in Europe there are regulations made by government about percentage of energy that must be made from green sources and is subsidized.

Lets not forget that solar energy is not so clean after all. Technology used to produced solar panels is dirty and it is very affected to environment, but nobody is concerned by that because production was mainly located in China.

Other sources of green energy do not have that big environmental impact but still have some negative impacts on nature (hydro - flooding of land, impact on fish migration... wind - noise pollution, impact on bird fond...) The cleanest green energy is from waves and tidal energy but is still very inefficient.

liviux

Activity: 210
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:31:27 PM

i tried to read and understand, but is there any logic in another blockchain and token for energy? is there any logic for any blockchain and token in this domain?
zovkan

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:35:07 PM

One more question for WePower team Smiley

Are those plants, that you have arrangement with, thermo solar plant or solar panel plants?

franc0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:47:47 PM

That's why project like wepower are needed to accelerate this process. We can't wait for humanity to invent cold fusion.

franc0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:52:17 PM

Lets not forget that solar energy is not so clean after all. Technology used to produced solar panels is dirty and it is very affected to environment, but nobody is concerned by that because production was mainly located in China.

Large scale green energy producers do not use solar panels, they use thermo solar. 

zovkan

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:12:56 PM

That's why project like wepower are needed to accelerate this process. We can't wait for humanity to invent cold fusion.

Can you, please, elaborate that

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: