Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:06:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ WePower - First GLOBAL blockchain for GREEN ENERGY future! ⚡  (Read 95171 times)
Darney1

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:47:05 PM

Can somebody explain me something...

There was a WePower bounty campaign 1.0 managed by Sylon, spreadsheet's are locked link here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2213411.0
Since Dec 24 2017 no more information about that campaign (1.0).

So I asked more than 2 weeks ago on the telegram channel about the 1.0 round, Cam AmaZix said to send PM, so I've done it, proof:

No answer for about 2 weeks now.

So I decided to ask again today about that and one of the AmaZix team members (not Cam!) said to send PM, so I said about that situation with Cam Amazix (2 weeks ago!) and I think I'm banned on this telegram channel, proof:

Does it mean that 1.0 campaign was live but participants are not going to receive their tokens from that exact round (1.0) and all people not satisfied from this matter turnover are going to be banned?

Hi there,
For your bounty issue above, You can e-mail - First.Bounty@wepower.network
Individuals wouldn't be banned due to being dissatisfied with a bounty outcome. There is likely another reason your telegram was restricted
Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:53:07 PM

Always worth supporting projects that are aimed at improving the environment and the use of green energy!

Agreed with you this good chance to make secure our future by investing into this kind of projects who get more demand in coming days. Wepower has good potential to become a strong competitor in future at the moment it's just at this early stage.

And don't forget the passive income that WePower tokens generate. If this project will fly at the end of this year, the passive income might be worth our while!
wojteks102

Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:49:34 PM

There was a WePower bounty campaign 1.0 managed by Sylon, spreadsheet's are locked link here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2213411.0
Since Dec 24 2017 no more information about that campaign (1.0).

So I asked more than 2 weeks ago on the telegram channel about the 1.0 round, Cam AmaZix said to send PM, so I've done it, proof:

No answer for about 2 weeks now.

So I decided to ask again today about that and one of the AmaZix team members (not Cam!) said to send PM, so I said about that situation with Cam Amazix (2 weeks ago!) and I think I'm banned on this telegram channel, proof:

Does it mean that 1.0 campaign was live but participants are not going to receive their tokens from that exact round (1.0) and all people not satisfied from this matter turnover are going to be banned?

Hi there,
For your bounty issue above, You can e-mail - First.Bounty@wepower.network
Individuals wouldn't be banned due to being dissatisfied with a bounty outcome. There is likely another reason your telegram was restricted
Thanks.
Whooops,
The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser q17sor1866954lfd.99 - gsmtp
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:51:40 PM

Always worth supporting projects that are aimed at improving the environment and the use of green energy!

Agreed with you this good chance to make secure our future by investing into this kind of projects who get more demand in coming days. Wepower has good potential to become a strong competitor in future at the moment it's just at this early stage.

And don't forget the passive income that WePower tokens generate. If this project will fly at the end of this year, the passive income might be worth our while!

For the long term run better to buy WPR tokens as cheap as possible. Now crypto market situation dont look stable and we have a good chance to see a good opportunity to buy.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:00:04 PM

For the long term run better to buy WPR tokens as cheap as possible. Now crypto market situation dont look stable and we have a good chance to see a good opportunity to buy.

Agreed with you we have good chance to buy this token at cheap price while dominance of BTC is increasing than altcoin markets are falling under huge pressure that is why I also think we will get chance to make entry there.
Cameron_ws

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:00:22 PM

Agreed with you we have good chance to buy this token at cheap price while dominance of BTC is increasing than altcoin markets are falling under huge pressure that is why I also think we will get chance to make entry there.

Certainly - the price is slowly climbing already, just in anticipation of token value to come.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:53:15 PM

Wepower bounty 1.0 was alive and sylon will be re-open the sheet once distribution will started. The reason why Sylon put the sheet on private mode because ... (you can read the reason on wepower's bounty thread 1.0 last post by sylon).

2) Like most bounty campaign participants never stop to complain and whine like if we owe them money, spreadsheets will be put in private mode. Both WePower team and me are tired of receiving inquiries about "bad calculations" issues. We won't discuss it anymore because our calculations are 100% correct. Period.
WePower team is kind of busy, so a new rule will be implemented: every person who will contact them on any of their channels to ask them questions related to the first bounty campaign (managed by Sylon), this campaign calculations, this campaign payments, etc. will be removed from the spreadsheets and not receive any token. Act like civilised people if you want to be paid.
wojteks102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:10:58 PM

Wepower bounty 1.0 was alive and sylon will be re-open the sheet once distribution will started. The reason why Sylon put the sheet on private mode because ... (you can read the reason on wepower's bounty thread 1.0 last post by sylon).

2) Like most bounty campaign participants never stop to complain and whine like if we owe them money, spreadsheets will be put in private mode. Both WePower team and me are tired of receiving inquiries about "bad calculations" issues. We won't discuss it anymore because our calculations are 100% correct. Period.
WePower team is kind of busy, so a new rule will be implemented: every person who will contact them on any of their channels to ask them questions related to the first bounty campaign (managed by Sylon), this campaign calculations, this campaign payments, etc. will be removed from the spreadsheets and not receive any token. Act like civilised people if you want to be paid.
Please mate, read whole my post again, that's just not the main reason I posted that.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:15:44 PM

Please mate, read whole my post again, that's just not the main reason I posted that.
I did. You were asking about wepower bounty on telegram and got banned because of that, weren't it?

BrotDinos

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:15:19 AM

What is your telegram username?
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:30:15 AM

I really hope to see Wepower start trading on Binance exchange, the whole community deserves it Wink

I doubt this will happen early.Binance is taking some time to list new tokens and if we can get to the community vote for the upcoming month and have a majority of votes in our favor, then this is possible.
But still I think it's possible. Even if this does not happen soon. We believe in you, you will succeed! Wink
polonez

Activity: 392
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:53:15 AM

Did you guys get that airdrop for voting? I have sumitted the form, they didnt distributed the tokens yet right?
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:11:22 AM

I really hope to see Wepower start trading on Binance exchange, the whole community deserves it Wink

I doubt this will happen early.Binance is taking some time to list new tokens and if we can get to the community vote for the upcoming month and have a majority of votes in our favor, then this is possible.
But still I think it's possible. Even if this does not happen soon. We believe in you, you will succeed! Wink
Binance often depend on the marketing of the project/coin/token, as with the marketing a coin looks like it is famous all over the world and with more marketing it get more higher community all over the world and in that case I know that wepower has a very good marketing strategy so I am sure that they will add the coin sooner.
wojteks102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:42:27 PM

What is your telegram username?

My telegram username is @wojteks102
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:17:01 PM

Did you guys get that airdrop for voting? I have sumitted the form, they didnt distributed the tokens yet right?

As WePower did not win the vote the original 200WPR tokens will not be airdropped (wining was a condition of getting the 200WPR), but as a thank you to the community WePower will be airdropping 50WPR to all those who voted.  I voted but not got my 50WPR yet, still plenty time for them to arrive.
https://medium.com/wepower/community-of-all-time-a9ced738ffff
bsgeek

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:51:15 PM

I can see that cryptos have reached the green energy industry. Well, I wish you good luck guys! Saving the planet is what we should do together.
eP

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 06:41:57 PM

No, we need to wait for winner announcement from binance that will happen around 6 march,
And if we win we will get 200 WPR for voting but if we lose we will get only 50 WPR

▄▄▄▄█▐██▀▀▄███▀▄                 
        ▀███▄███▌█▀▀▐███▌▄█▌████▄▄▄         
     ▄▐██▄▄▀██▀█▐█▐████▀▄█▌▄█████████▄       
   ▄██▄▀▀██▀▄▄▄ ▐▌███▌▄▀▀ ▐▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄     
 ▀▀█████▀▄▄█████▄▐███▐██▄ ▄▀██████▐███▄▀█▄   
 ██▄▄▄▄  ▀▀██████▌██▌█████▐█▄▀▀██▌█████▐▄▀▄ 
▐█▀▀▄▄▄█ ██▄▄▄▀▀▀█   █████▌████▄▀▐███▌▄███▐█
 ▄██▀▀▀ ████████ ▄▄ ▄▀▀▀▀██▐▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▄████ █▌
 ▀███▀ ▄▄▀▀▀██▀▄██▌█▄▀███▄▄▄▐▐██▌█▌  ▐████▌██
  ▐██▐▌████▐▄▄████▐██▄▐████▌█▌██▄█▀█ ▌▀███▀▐█
   ▀▌▀█▐██▌██████▀▐███▌████▐██▐█▐▀██▌██▄▀█▐█▌
        ▀█▐███▀▄▄ ▄▐███▐██▌████▌▀████▐██▀▄█▀
          ▀█▀▄██▌██▄▐██▌██▐███▀ ▀████ ▀▄▀   
            ▀███ ███▌█▀ ▀ ▄▀███▌████▀▐█▀     
                 ▀▀▀       ▀▄▄█▌██▄▀▀       
                               ▀▀
kaasy.ai  ──────
Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain

TWITTER     2-PAGES PAPER     BTC ANN

█ ██       WHITEPAPER       ██ █

FACEBOOK     DISCORD     SUBSCRIBE

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:06:08 PM

This time increase in WPR value looks more nature and based of investors interest that is the very reason I expect it to sustain the gains. In last run when it went at $0.28 and even above was driven because of Binance listing hope. We will have again chance but this time situation will be different and more favorable hopefully.
Cameron_ws

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:11:06 PM

I can see that cryptos have reached the green energy industry. Well, I wish you good luck guys! Saving the planet is what we should do together.

Thanks for your support!
cryptochuck

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:28:36 AM

No, we need to wait for winner announcement from binance that will happen around 6 march,
And if we win we will get 200 WPR for voting but if we lose we will get only 50 WPR

That's right. You can wait for the announcement from Binance here: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000056351-Announcements
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: