Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:29:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GCC new sharing economy & 3rd industrial revolution! 3D CAFE LIVE  (Read 110897 times)
yuansuyi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:56:05 AM

What about the transfer fee for crypto currency?
And what exactly do you want to know about this?
will they be charged to users of the commission for making money transfers? And when you make various transactions?
Yes, of course it will be. If I'm not mistaken, this amount will be 0.088% of the transfer amount.
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:59:55 AM

That is, you want to say that someone has information about the output of the project?

You ask me?

yes, you. Do you think that someone else on the forum can help with this issue? I think that this data is only for developers
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:03:10 AM

will they be charged to users of the commission for making money transfers? And when you make various transactions?
Yes, of course it will be. If I'm not mistaken, this amount will be 0.088% of the transfer amount.
And for what purposes will this commission be charged, will it simply go to the project team's pocket?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:04:27 AM

That is, you want to say that someone has information about the output of the project?

You ask me?

yes, you. Do you think that someone else on the forum can help with this issue? I think that this data is only for developers

I wanted to say something else. I wanted to say that I do not know exactly, I thought that only developers know it, but I was not sure about it, so I said so
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:07:21 AM

And for what purposes will this commission be charged, will it simply go to the project team's pocket?
Why did you decide so, all the commissions will go to the users of the platform, holders of the tokens as a reward for the minting.
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:09:03 AM

You ask me?

I wanted to say something else. I wanted to say that I do not know exactly, I thought that only developers know it, but I was not sure about it, so I said so

In general, you need to know what you think. At the moment, such information is only from developers
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:10:15 AM

Why did you decide so, all the commissions will go to the users of the platform, holders of the tokens as a reward for the minting.
Can you find out more about this?
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:11:57 AM

Well, this is the PoS system, this allows users to earn coins on this platform. Coin holders receive a reward for this.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:13:44 AM

You ask me?

In general, you need to know what you think. At the moment, such information is only from developers

On the one hand it's good, but on the other hand, I think it's high time that all users know when the project will start. It is very important
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:14:33 AM

And where can I find out more about this project?
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:15:41 AM

Well, this is the PoS system, this allows users to earn coins on this platform. Coin holders receive a reward for this.
It's great. I did not know about it. Thanks for the info!
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:16:59 AM

And where can I find out more about this project?
The website has detailed information about all the details of this. You can read it there. There really is a lot of information and I have not seen any documentation from the project.
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:18:41 AM

Is there any information about listing on exchanges? And the approximate time of this?
Kheg

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:22:02 AM

Is there any information about listing on exchanges? And the approximate time of this?
Well, in general, the GKS token is already traded on two crypto-exchanges. This c-cex.com, as well as NOVA exchange.
emontmon

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:23:16 AM

Well, in general, the GKS token is already traded on two crypto-exchanges. This c-cex.com, as well as NOVA exchange.
Really? I did not know about it. This is really interesting.
Kheg

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:24:44 AM

You can already take advantage of this coin and this platform. Applications are already available for all modern operating systems and the currency has already been upgraded to version 2.0.0.0
emontmon

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:28:06 AM

You can already take advantage of this coin and this platform. Applications are already available for all modern operating systems and the currency has already been upgraded to version 2.0.0.0
That is, I can download the application and buy a GCC token there right?
Kheg

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:29:59 AM

It is not necessary to buy a token in this way. You can also do this on one of the two exchanges that I listed. Applications are not to buy tokens, but to provide the platform's capabilities. After all, this is the main purpose of this project.
emontmon

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:31:04 AM

It is not necessary to buy a token in this way. You can also do this on one of the two exchanges that I listed. Applications are not to buy tokens, but to provide the platform's capabilities. After all, this is the main purpose of this project.
Okay, I understand what you mean, thanks for the help. Smiley
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:33:23 AM

It is not clear how the 3D print is related to this project. I understand that this token is intended to become the main token for the payment of various goods and services, and the payment system offers many advantages, but where does 3D printers come in?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: