Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GCC new sharing economy & 3rd industrial revolution! 3D CAFE LIVE  (Read 110897 times)
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:33:54 AM

Development of the project began in 2013 and the platform is still being improved and will continue to improve.  I think this is a very good indicator for the project
mothermole1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:36:57 AM

Development of the project began in 2013 and the platform is still being improved and will continue to improve.  I think this is a very good indicator for the project
The project has far-reaching plans, I am very pleased. As I understand tokens are already traded on the stock exchange?
leptoon

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:37:22 AM

It is not clear how the 3D print is related to this project. I understand that this token is intended to become the main token for the payment of various goods and services, and the payment system offers many advantages, but where does 3D printers come in?
Well, apparently the founders of this project want to influence this industry in this way and promote these technologies. I think this is a good decision and a great idea.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:38:49 AM

It is not clear how the 3D print is related to this project. I understand that this token is intended to become the main token for the payment of various goods and services, and the payment system offers many advantages, but where does 3D printers come in?
Well, apparently the founders of this project want to influence this industry in this way and promote these technologies. I think this is a good decision and a great idea.
Maybe you're right, yes. I just read about the project and the universal pay system, and then there is information about 3D printers. and I did not quite understand exactly how these two things are compatible. Cheesy
okaypool

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:39:54 AM

The project has far-reaching plans, I am very pleased. As I understand tokens are already traded on the stock exchange?
Exactly I can't tell you on which exchanges, but seems to be traded on some exchange.
leptoon

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:41:20 AM

Maybe you're right, yes. I just read about the project and the universal pay system, and then there is information about 3D printers. and I did not quite understand exactly how these two things are compatible. Cheesy
Well, the fact is that the team also has its own platform for buying 3D printers (www.3DPrintPoints.com). They also create and maintain print points. And probably the idea is to connect the advantages of both platforms and thus show the convenience of this technology.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:42:55 AM

Well, the fact is that the team also has its own platform for buying 3D printers (www.3DPrintPoints.com). They also create and maintain print points. And probably the idea is to connect the advantages of both platforms and thus show the convenience of this technology.
Yes, this is an interesting decision, I think it's right. Smiley
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:44:42 AM

I like the fact that they not only presented their global CCS crypto currency to the world, but also presented a portal that clearly shows how to use it and how to apply it in real life.
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:46:12 AM

Exactly I can't tell you on which exchanges, but seems to be traded on some exchange.
It is traded so far-that only one exchange C-CEX . To date, the price of the token is $0.002578.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:47:32 AM

I like the fact that they not only presented their global CCS crypto currency to the world, but also presented a portal that clearly shows how to use it and how to apply it in real life.
What are you talking about? What kind of portal?
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:49:01 AM

What are you talking about? What kind of portal?
I'm talking about Ecosystem24. This is a group of their own portals, created to show the world how to realize and benefit from the use of global crypto currency as a method of payment. You can check it yourself Wink
mothermole1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:49:30 AM

It is traded so far-that only one exchange C-CEX . To date, the price of the token is $0.002578.
do you not think it strange that the price fell after the release of the exchange and does not try to move up after a year?
okaypool

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:53:08 AM

do you not think it strange that the price fell after the release of the exchange and does not try to move up after a year?
The price may be in the flat for a very long time, no one knows when it will start to grow, see the ethereum or bitcoin chart for all the time.
mothermole1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:56:36 AM

The price may be in the flat for a very long time, no one knows when it will start to grow, see the ethereum or bitcoin chart for all the time.
In my opinion, the market is full of such projects. The platform becomes really popular if it can really offer something interesting to people
okaypool

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:59:01 AM

In my opinion, the market is full of such projects. The platform becomes really popular if it can really offer something interesting to people
The project has everything . Developers are beginning to actively expand the sphere of influence.
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

I don't really understand the need for this platform. And what is the purpose of the developers.
DarkPunk

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:08:45 PM

I don't really understand the need for this platform. And what is the purpose of the developers.
As we are assured by developers their purpose is to change a way of purchase and production of goods and services every day.
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:10:05 PM

As we are assured by developers their purpose is to change a way of purchase and production of goods and services every day.
Why are they trying to do this?)) And why this need?)
DarkPunk

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:14:03 PM

Why are they trying to do this?)) And why this need?)
Due to decentralization and blockchain technology. The coin will serve as a means of payment for the payment of various goods and services. Companies that accept GCC help the platform grow even faster.
mothermole1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:18:51 PM

Explain and here at 3D printing? What do developers want to convey to us?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: