Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:14:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GCC new sharing economy & 3rd industrial revolution! 3D CAFE LIVE  (Read 110894 times)
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:48:21 PM

Is there any information about listing on exchanges? And the approximate time of this?
Well, in general, the GCC token is already traded on two crypto-exchanges. This c-cex.com, as well as NOVA exchange.
Really? I did not know about it. This is really interesting.
You can already take advantage of this coin and this platform. Applications are already available for all modern operating systems and the currency has already been upgraded to version 2.0.0.0
emontmon

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:52:36 PM

Is there any information about listing on exchanges? And the approximate time of this?
Well, in general, the GCC token is already traded on two crypto-exchanges. This c-cex.com, as well as NOVA exchange.
You can already take advantage of this coin and this platform. Applications are already available for all modern operating systems and the currency has already been upgraded to version 2.0.0.0
That is, I can download the application and buy a GCC token there right?
Kheg

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:52:50 PM

It is not necessary to buy a token in this way. You can also do this on one of the two exchanges that I listed. Applications are not to buy tokens, but to provide the platform's capabilities. After all, this is the main purpose of this project.
emontmon

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:54:13 PM

It is not necessary to buy a token in this way. You can also do this on one of the two exchanges that I listed. Applications are not to buy tokens, but to provide the platform's capabilities. After all, this is the main purpose of this project.
Okay, I understand what you mean, thanks for the help.  Smiley
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:58:11 PM

The team plans to make its own crypto currency the main unit for making transactions and purchases around the world? Yes? Do they really think that this will be an excellent solution?
leptoon

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:00:13 PM

The team plans to make its own crypto currency the main unit for making transactions and purchases around the world? Yes? Do they really think that this will be an excellent solution?
Yes exactly. And I do not see any obstacles for the team, so they do not get it. It seems to me it can turn out.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:00:48 PM

Yes exactly. And I do not see any obstacles for the team, so they do not get it. It seems to me it can turn out.
The main problem of all modern crypto currency and the reason why they can not replace Fiat means - is the speed of the transaction. At the moment, all transactions in the field of crypto currency can not be called instantaneous and it takes a long time to confirm this.
leptoon

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:01:58 PM

The main problem of all modern crypto currency and the reason why they can not replace Fiat means - is the speed of the transaction. At the moment, all transactions in the field of crypto currency can not be called instantaneous and it takes a long time to confirm this.
Yes, you are absolutely right, I agree with you. But what exactly do you mean by that?  Huh
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:03:54 PM

Yes, you are absolutely right, I agree with you. But what exactly do you mean by that?  Huh
Can this currency be as fast as Fiat? I mean the transaction in the system. Because this is the main criterion and the main factor of the success of this project.
leptoon

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:05:29 PM

Can this currency be as fast as Fiat? I mean the transaction in the system. Because this is the main criterion and the main factor of the success of this project.
The project team states that the speed of their transactions will be the fastest in the world. So, I do not think it's worth worrying about this.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:07:46 PM

The project team states that the speed of their transactions will be the fastest in the world. So, I do not think it's worth worrying about this.
This is really an interesting proposal, in which case I'm very interested in how it works. How can I try this?
leptoon

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:12:09 PM

This is really an interesting proposal, in which case I'm very interested in how it works. How can I try this?
on the project website there is all the link to the various versions of the program. I think it's available for any modern devices, you can check it, good luck  Wink
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:18:24 PM

on the project website there is all the link to the various versions of the program. I think it's available for any modern devices, you can check it, good luck  Wink
Excellent. Thanks a lot for your help!
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:20:08 PM

What about the transfer fee for crypto currency?
will they be charged to users of the commission for making money transfers? And when you make various transactions?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:21:29 PM

will they be charged to users of the commission for making money transfers? And when you make various transactions?
Yes, of course it will be. If I'm not mistaken, this amount will be 0.088% of the transfer amount.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:22:23 PM

Yes, of course it will be. If I'm not mistaken, this amount will be 0.088% of the transfer amount.
And for what purposes will this commission be charged, will it simply go to the project team's pocket?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:23:13 PM

And for what purposes will this commission be charged, will it simply go to the project team's pocket?
Why did you decide so, all the commissions will go to the users of the platform, holders of the tokens as a reward for the minting.
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:17:58 PM

Colleagues, tell me please! This system has existed since 2009. What development path are now going to add developers to this project?
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:19:11 PM

Colleagues, tell me please! This system has existed since 2009. What development path are now going to add developers to this project?
The road map does indicate that the project exists since 2009, and that it is supported by the 3D modeling project. Very strange tandem
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:20:25 PM

I recommend that you look at the official website of this project. Here you can find a lot of interesting information about the project. Including a roadmap that will help you deal with the development
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: