Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:50:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GCC new sharing economy & 3rd industrial revolution! 3D CAFE LIVE  (Read 110897 times)
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:31:39 PM

Hey. Is there information about the development team? Tell me please.
Hey. Of course have. All information is written on the site. Did you visit it?
Hmm, no. Can you write me everything here? I'm uncomfortable looking for something now.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:37:01 PM

Hmm, no. Can you write me everything here? I'm uncomfortable looking for something now.
Well, you're very lazy. Cheesy
The team is very large and international. In addition to developers, there are also advisors who help make the project better.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:42:09 PM

The team is very large and international. In addition to developers, there are also advisors who help make the project better.
That's cool. Do you think they have problems in working together?
They are from different countries.
vvv8

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

I'm sure they are professionals. They have a lot of experience in this area. Therefore, there should be no problems.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:53:02 PM

I'm sure they are professionals. They have a lot of experience in this area. Therefore, there should be no problems.
I hope you're right. I would not want to lose my money because of the developers working incorrectly.
vvv8

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:58:18 PM

I hope you're right. I would not want to lose my money because of the developers working incorrectly.
Do not worry about it. Everything will be fine. I am sure about that. Smiley
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:08:41 PM

Hey. How do you think the project will be successful? Huh
Of course. The project is actively developing. Every day more and more users participate in it.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:13:43 PM

Of course. The project is actively developing. Every day more and more users participate in it.
How do developers manage to attract new people? What are they doing for this?
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:19:04 PM

The project is very promising. People understand this and therefore take part.
In addition, information about the project is distributed to the Internet.
dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:23:59 PM

The idea is big, indeed. I wish you luck realizing it!
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:24:27 PM

And does it work? Or not yet? People need arguments. Hardly they will believe empty words.
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:29:44 PM

And does it work? Or not yet? People need arguments. Hardly they will believe empty words.
It works, of course. Do not you see? Developers talk about the benefits of the project to all comers.
It's too obvious not to notice.
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:34:48 PM

It works, of course. Do not you see? Developers talk about the benefits of the project to all comers.
If you are right, the project will become popular very soon.
I need to take part now to get a big profit.
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:39:52 PM

If you are right, the project will become popular very soon.
I need to take part now to get a big profit.
A good idea. Hurry with the decision. Good luck on the project. Wink
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:45:02 PM

It seems to me that this is a fraud. People do not know anything about the project and still participate.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:50:04 PM

It seems to me that this is a fraud. People do not know anything about the project and still participate.
Why do you think so? Everything looks very truthful. Maybe I do not understand something?
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:55:06 PM

Why do you think so? Everything looks very truthful. Maybe I do not understand something?
Learn this in more detail and you will understand everything. It is not difficult. But you will save money.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:00:26 PM

Learn this in more detail and you will understand everything. It is not difficult. But you will save money.
Dude, do not say nonsense. You do not have any good reason. So do not deceive the rest.
sahodokpo

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:28:55 PM

it is you who do not know anything about the project and you better read to understand the project. Our mission is to change the way people buy and produce every day goods and services.
By decentralising production, logistics and payments, we will contribute to the environment and people. Now do you realized what the advent of email has done to the POSTAL SERVICES? the same way 3D PRINTING  iS now evolutionizing the manufacturing industry in a decentralising way. Just as cryptocurrency is bring about the next financial evolution, 3D Printing is also bringing about the next industrial evolution. Can you imagine those of us in the under developed world printing OBJECTS made out of plastics, metal, wood, spare parts  etc. directly from the computer by scanning those objects or by 3d designs? that eliminates logistics coSt, customs duty charges, and that is decentralization of manufacturing which is happening as we speak one only need to a little reading about 3D PRINTING and he or she will get the picture. Now if one agree the cryptocurrency is the future, so is the 3d technology as well. THEGCCCOIN IS A COMPLETE DECENTRALIZED PRIVACY UTILITY COIN AND BACKED BY 3D PRINTING AND GCC24 ECOSYSTEM WHICH THE INTERNET OF THINGS PORTAL So this coin is going to have a real usability in terms of buying goods and service world wide that why it is a global cryptocurrency. Yes no body seems to be promoting it now on youtube but will you want to see that before you read through the lens? Guys POSITION YOURSELF NOW.
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

Can this platform ensure a really fast transaction speed? Indeed, at the moment it is one of the most important criteria in such systems.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: