Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:56:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GCC new sharing economy & 3rd industrial revolution! 3D CAFE LIVE  (Read 110897 times)
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:32:23 PM

Can this platform ensure a really fast transaction speed? Indeed, at the moment it is one of the most important criteria in such systems.
Yes, the team bets on fast transaction speed, this process will have a time limit of 60 seconds.
emontmon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:33:11 PM

Can this platform ensure a really fast transaction speed? Indeed, at the moment it is one of the most important criteria in such systems.
Yes, the team bets on fast transaction speed, this process will have a time limit of 60 seconds.
And why exactly this amount of time? With what it can be connected?
Kheg

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

This is used to reduce the memory consumption and various system resources for transaction processing. Also for the user this will provide advantages in quality of speed.
emontmon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:56:42 PM

This is used to reduce the memory consumption and various system resources for transaction processing. Also for the user this will provide advantages in quality of speed.
And does not this require a powerful production system? Can the team ensure the processing of transactions in this volume and at such a speed?
Kheg

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:58:37 PM

And does not this require a powerful production system? Can the team ensure the processing of transactions in this volume and at such a speed?
I really do not know exactly how this system will function, but if the team declares that this will work exactly and will be able to ensure stable operation, then I am confident of the success of this project.
emontmon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:03:03 PM

I really do not know exactly how this system will function, but if the team declares that this will work exactly and will be able to ensure stable operation, then I am confident of the success of this project.
Well, I hope that it will be so. It remains to wait for the release of this.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:04:01 PM

And what exactly will ensure the working capacity of this platform and support the funcioning of various elements of this system?
leptoon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:04:40 PM

And what exactly will ensure the working capacity of this platform and support the funcioning of various elements of this system?
Ordinary users like you or me. They will ensure the stable operation of this system.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:08:26 PM

Ordinary users like you or me. They will ensure the stable operation of this system.
So this is a PoS or PoW system, right?
leptoon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:25:31 PM

Yes it is PoS system and users will be able to maintain the stability of the system and also receive a reward for it in the form of tokens.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:34:36 PM

Yes it is PoS system and users will be able to maintain the stability of the system and also receive a reward for it in the form of tokens.
And what exactly is needed to do this?
leptoon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:36:11 PM

Well, for this you need to buy coins and ensure a constant connection of the wallet to the network and the Internet, and that's all. This is the main advantage of PoS systems. You do not need to spend a lot of energy and computer power, in order to ensure the operation of the system.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:43:23 PM

Well, for this you need to buy coins and ensure a constant connection of the wallet to the network and the Internet, and that's all. This is the main advantage of PoS systems. You do not need to spend a lot of energy and computer power, in order to ensure the operation of the system.
Yes it is really interesting, and it turns out to be more secure. Then why some projects are still used PoW technology and will not switch to PoS?
leptoon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:55:48 PM

Yes it is really interesting, and it turns out to be more secure. Then why some projects are still used PoW technology and will not switch to PoS?
I think this is characterized by the features of this or that platform. And if this technology is well suited to one project, then it will not necessarily be good for the other.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:56:11 PM

I think this is characterized by the features of this or that platform. And if this technology is well suited to one project, then it will not necessarily be good for the other.
Well, yes, maybe you're right, thanks for the explanation Smiley
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:20:19 PM

And what exactly do you mean by the security of the system?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:22:43 PM

If hashing of the network in the hands of intruders reaches 51%, then it turns out these people will be able to have control over the system. But in this case, the technology of the coin is constructed in such a way that it becomes impossible within the framework of this platform.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:23:59 PM

If hashing of the network in the hands of intruders reaches 51%, then it turns out these people will be able to have control over the system. But in this case, the technology of the coin is constructed in such a way that it becomes impossible within the framework of this platform.
I understood exactly what you mean. It's like a stock company. who owns 51% of the shares - he can manage it. Here is something similar. It is very interesting to know in more detail how the project team guarantees to avoid such a situation. Smiley
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:24:48 PM

I understood exactly what you mean. It's like a stock company. who owns 51% of the shares - he can manage it. Here is something similar. It is very interesting to know in more detail how the project team guarantees to avoid such a situation. Smiley
Yes, you're partly right. I think the details you can ask yourself in the telegrams of the project chat, the manager should help you and answer your questions.
sahodokpo

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:48:15 PM

in fact  it takes instants withdrawal from the exchange to my qt wallet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: