Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:08:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GCC new sharing economy & 3rd industrial revolution! 3D CAFE LIVE  (Read 110897 times)
Silkcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:54:17 PM

The team plans to make its own crypto currency the main unit for making transactions and purchases around the world? Yes? Do they really think that this will be an excellent solution?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:55:39 PM

The team plans to make its own crypto currency the main unit for making transactions and purchases around the world? Yes? Do they really think that this will be an excellent solution?
Yes exactly. And I do not see any obstacles for the team, so they do not get it. It seems to me it can turn out.
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:57:05 PM

Yes exactly. And I do not see any obstacles for the team, so they do not get it. It seems to me it can turn out.
The main problem of all modern crypto currency and the reason why they can not replace Fiat means - is the speed of the transaction. At the moment, all transactions in the field of crypto currency can not be called instantaneous and it takes a long time to confirm this.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:58:37 PM

And how are you going to participate? On what platform will you work? Have you thought about this?
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:59:08 PM

The main problem of all modern crypto currency and the reason why they can not replace Fiat means - is the speed of the transaction. At the moment, all transactions in the field of crypto currency can not be called instantaneous and it takes a long time to confirm this.
Yes, you are absolutely right, I agree with you. But what exactly do you mean by that?  Huh
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:00:33 PM

Yes, you are absolutely right, I agree with you. But what exactly do you mean by that?  Huh
Can this currency be as fast as Fiat? I mean the transaction in the system. Because this is the main criterion and the main factor of the success of this project.
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:01:27 PM

Can this currency be as fast as Fiat? I mean the transaction in the system. Because this is the main criterion and the main factor of the success of this project.
The project team states that the speed of their transactions will be the fastest in the world. So, I do not think it's worth worrying about this.
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:02:21 PM

The project team states that the speed of their transactions will be the fastest in the world. So, I do not think it's worth worrying about this.
This is really an interesting proposal, in which case I'm very interested in how it works. How can I try this?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:03:16 PM

And how are you going to participate? On what platform will you work? Have you thought about this?

Yes, I thought, I decided that I will work on facebook
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:03:54 PM

This is really an interesting proposal, in which case I'm very interested in how it works. How can I try this?
on the project website there is all the link to the various versions of the program. I think it's available for any modern devices, you can check it, good luck  Wink
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:05:02 PM

on the project website there is all the link to the various versions of the program. I think it's available for any modern devices, you can check it, good luck  Wink
Excellent. Thanks a lot for your help!
Seidr

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:07:58 PM

Why there? I thought that YouTube was the most convenient platform and more profit.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:08:56 PM

What about the transfer fee for crypto currency?
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:10:32 PM

And what exactly do you want to know about this?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:11:42 PM

will they be charged to users of the commission for making money transfers? And when you make various transactions?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:12:18 PM

Why there? I thought that YouTube was the most convenient platform and more profit.

I have about 2000 subscribers on facebook. I know that I will tell them about the project. It will be interesting to them. I'm sure
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:13:04 PM

will they be charged to users of the commission for making money transfers? And when you make various transactions?

Yes, of course it will be. If I'm not mistaken, this amount will be 0.088% of the transfer amount.
Seidr

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:16:57 PM

I have about 2000 subscribers on facebook. I know that I will tell them about the project. It will be interesting to them. I'm sure

I'm very happy for you. I hope that you will succeed. It is very important. Personally, I want to create a channel on YouTube and on the channel to keep the news of the world, to comment on them. Talk about the project
Seidr

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:21:29 PM

I can not find, I did not save it, apparently on the Internet it is very difficult to find it at the moment, since there is already a lot of information
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:26:23 PM

I'm very happy for you. I hope that you will succeed. It is very important. Personally, I want to create a channel on YouTube and on the channel to keep the news of the world, to comment on them. Talk about the project

Wow, this is very interesting. I am glad. I am sure that you will succeed and you will be able to attract a lot of new participants to the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: