Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:27:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GCC new sharing economy & 3rd industrial revolution! 3D CAFE LIVE  (Read 110897 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:30:50 PM

And how are you going to participate? On what platform will you work? Have you thought about this?

Yes, I thought, I decided that I will work on facebook

Why there? I thought that YouTube was the most convenient platform and more profit.

I have about 2000 subscribers on facebook. I know that I will tell them about the project. It will be interesting to them. I'm sure

I'm very happy for you. I hope that you will succeed. It is very important. Personally, I want to create a channel on YouTube and on the channel to keep the news of the world, to comment on them. Talk about the project

Wow, this is very interesting. I am glad. I am sure that you will succeed and you will be able to attract a lot of new participants to the project

I think that someone will be there and you will be able to get acquainted with this article. I'm not the only one who could read, the article was available to everyone at that moment
Seidr

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:44:27 PM

Do you think the project will be successful among other projects? Very much a big moment at the moment. It's very difficult I think
Seidr

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:53:39 PM

Do you think the project will be successful among other projects? Very much a big moment at the moment. It's very difficult I think

I agree, there is very much competition now, but the project has great chances to make great progress in this area

Yes, perhaps I, too, think that the project has a great chance, because the idea is unique and we will be able to enjoy the result of the project, when it will be implemented
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:49:31 AM

Found this token on the coiumarketcap and looked at his chart for the time, its price has long been in the flat and the garbage is not going to turn around in the direction of a positive trend
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:54:46 AM

Found this token on the coiumarketcap and looked at his chart for the time, its price has long been in the flat and the garbage is not going to turn around in the direction of a positive trend
It is necessary to take into account the downtrend for the entire cryptocurrency market, it is not surprising that the price is in such a flat
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:57:27 AM

It is necessary to take into account the downtrend for the entire cryptocurrency market, it is not surprising that the price is in such a flat
I look at the overall situation on the token and can not say anything positive at the moment.
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:00:24 AM

I look at the overall situation on the token and can not say anything positive at the moment.
The developers took up their project and began to lead an active marketing company in order to convey their idea to people. Previously, they were not engaged in any PR companies
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:07:53 AM

The developers took up their project and began to lead an active marketing company in order to convey their idea to people. Previously, they were not engaged in any PR companies
I do not quite understand the essence of the project, is it not enough now cryptocurrencies that offer us fast any cryptocurrency that can serve as a daily means of payment?
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:11:43 AM

I do not quite understand the essence of the project, is it not enough now cryptocurrencies that offer us fast any cryptocurrency that can serve as a daily means of payment?
The development team is trying to create a community uniting various business units to introduce their currency as a means of payment.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:15:07 AM

The development team is trying to create a community uniting various business units to introduce their currency as a means of payment.
What are the advantages of accepting this coin as a means of payment for various business companies?
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:33:20 AM

What are the advantages of accepting this coin as a means of payment for various business companies?
First of all, all advanced business companies are beginning to understand the importance of crypto-conversion, and secondly, a certain percentage of each transaction will be transferred to the nature protection fund.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:38:51 AM

First of all, all advanced business companies are beginning to understand the importance of crypto-conversion, and secondly, a certain percentage of each transaction will be transferred to the nature protection fund.
Did the developer manage to attract their idea and convince them to accept their token as a means of payment?
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:45:16 AM

Did the developer manage to attract their idea and convince them to accept their token as a means of payment?
As far as I know the business company dealing with 3D printing cooperates with the project. Everything on the website it says that the purchase of equipment for 3D printing person gets a good discount
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:46:33 AM

Meet the need to pay bills to everyone in a community way, but fast, secure and economical. The project has changed the way people buy and produce goods and services. With a professional team combining pennies with 3D technology is fantastic. The project will have many improvements and measures to make currency become the main, major currency in the market in the future. I always support the project.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:49:39 AM

Maybe it will sound corny , but I really like the fact that the developers care about the state of the environment and made a separate fund to support nature
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:58:56 AM

I would like to buy tokens of this project, but so far I can not finally decide on it. I am confused by the price which stood at one place
Fritz93

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:03:25 AM

I would like to buy tokens of this project, but so far I can not finally decide on it. I am confused by the price which stood at one place
As i understand you are considering a token only in the short term?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:07:56 AM

Likely in the medium , i understand that now is the time to buy while the stock market is so cheap, but at the same time such a relaxed chart makes you think .
Fritz93

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:12:59 AM

Likely in the medium , i understand that now is the time to buy while the stock market is so cheap, but at the same time such a relaxed chart makes you think .
Such projects should be taken only in the long term for several years exactly. The project is very promising and no one knows exactly when the rapid growth of its capitalization will go
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:14:28 AM

Such projects should be taken only in the long term for several years exactly. The project is very promising and no one knows exactly when the rapid growth of its capitalization will go
Moreover, judging by how much one token costs, you will not lose large sums.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: