Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:27:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GCC new sharing economy & 3rd industrial revolution! 3D CAFE LIVE  (Read 110897 times)
mine777

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:23:34 PM

"This poses a significant obstacle to potential attacks as the attacker would need to acquire the coins in some way, either by spending a lot of hashing power or by buying them."

I am a little confused by this formulation. Why does it seem to me that the project is not very good protection?
Why do not you like this wording? This is the standard phrase for most similar projects
The fact that this algorithm will create an obstacle on the way to hackers, which in theory can be bypassed. To buy a coin to crack a wallet? very difficult..
Developers can insert any description, but everyone knows these protection algorithms - PoS and PoW. Each crypto currency exchanger somehow works with these systems
Okay, this project is made for minor transactions, we will assume that there is no need for space protection in order for the application to work
There is enough protection even if even if your wallet is hacked, you can not get money from it, as this will lead to their loss
If the project has haters from among competitors, for example, they can easily crack several wallets and reset them to take away part of the target audience...
Yes, it will be excellent to get an empty wallet) I understand you, man! But the protection of the project is not really bad, despite the fact that this mobile application
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:24:40 PM

"This poses a significant obstacle to potential attacks as the attacker would need to acquire the coins in some way, either by spending a lot of hashing power or by buying them."

I am a little confused by this formulation. Why does it seem to me that the project is not very good protection?
Why do not you like this wording? This is the standard phrase for most similar projects
The fact that this algorithm will create an obstacle on the way to hackers, which in theory can be bypassed. To buy a coin to crack a wallet? very difficult..
Developers can insert any description, but everyone knows these protection algorithms - PoS and PoW. Each crypto currency exchanger somehow works with these systems
Okay, this project is made for minor transactions, we will assume that there is no need for space protection in order for the application to work
There is enough protection even if even if your wallet is hacked, you can not get money from it, as this will lead to their loss
If the project has haters from among competitors, for example, they can easily crack several wallets and reset them to take away part of the target audience...
Yes, it will be excellent to get an empty wallet) I understand you, man! But the protection of the project is not really bad, despite the fact that this mobile application
If he has an iPhone, then he has no reason to be afraid of something. It will not have viruses, which means that attackers can not perform brute force
imginy

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:25:32 PM

If he has an iPhone, then he has no reason to be afraid of something. It will not have viruses, which means that attackers can not perform brute force
And if he has an Android, does he have to suffer? Cheesy
Very interesting approach, young man)
kainus78

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:26:54 PM

At me just android, thanks for the offer. In this case, I will not store large sums in this purse, and transfer only easy money to it on transactions
mine777

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:28:35 PM

At me just android, thanks for the offer. In this case, I will not store large sums in this purse, and transfer only easy money to it on transactions
Install yourself applications for Windows and a good antivirus, and I think that you will not have problems.
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:29:30 PM

Install yourself applications for Windows and a good antivirus, and I think that you will not have problems.
Great solution, by the way. If you are confused by the mobile platform, then on the platform for the desktop you will be able to find reliability and security
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:42:47 PM

Hi guys. I want to participate in this.
I have a few questions. Can anybody answer me?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:51:07 PM

Hey. Let me try and help you.
What do you want to know about the project?
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:57:02 PM

First, tell me about the developers. I think this is the most important thing.
After all, everything depends on them.
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

I do not know much about them. But it seems to me that they are professionals. If you believe the information on the site, they are from different countries and I do not understand how they manage to find a common language.
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:06:41 PM

I do not know much about them. But it seems to me that they are professionals. If you believe the information on the site, they are from different countries and I do not understand how they manage to find a common language.
Maybe they just have a lot of experience in this area. Therefore, they do not have problems in their work.
How do you think?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:11:51 PM

Maybe they just have a lot of experience in this area. Therefore, they do not have problems in their work.
How do you think?
Probably you're right. In any case, they do an excellent job.
I am sure that this project will be successful.
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:17:04 PM

How do you think?
I hope so. If I have any questions, can I contact you again for help?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:22:14 PM

How do you think?
I hope so. If I have any questions, can I contact you again for help?
Oh sure. If I can not answer, then you can ask someone else and you will be answered.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:27:16 PM

I just read the information about the project. It looks interesting.
How many users are already registered?
leptoon

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:32:37 PM

I just read the information about the project. It looks interesting.
How many users are already registered?
Nobody knows this. This is a commercial secret.
But I think that the project is actively growing. Therefore, there should not be problems with the number of participants.
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:33:01 PM

It is another cryptocurrency on the market. Why developers think that it will be popular? What is it so special? I am just curious about it.
mothermole1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:38:17 PM

It is another cryptocurrency on the market. Why developers think that it will be popular? What is it so special? I am just curious about it.
Most of all, it is currency that offers very fast transactions. I think it is a very important advantage. Many currencies have problems with transaction speed.
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:46:12 PM

Most of all, it is currency that offers very fast transactions. I think it is a very important advantage. Many currencies have problems with transaction speed.
I agree with you, but many of don’t have such problems too. Is there anything else that is different about GCC coins?
mothermole1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:52:28 PM

I agree with you, but many of don’t have such problems too. Is there anything else that is different about GCC coins?
The transactions fees will be collected for redistribution on different needs. Most of them will be donated for green projects that could help to save nature of our planet. I am sure this is very significant for our planet and GCC users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: