Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:21:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 [494] 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin  (Read 264582 times)
Malek17

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:31:21 PM

Very interesting project. Nice conception.  I hope that the project will be greatly developed.

There's very little hope.

very very little hope its not a scam
There is hope slowly but surely and this time it won't be artificial it will be organic backed by real world products

HaHaHaHa!!!
Hihohahi say something constructive or shut up

I have something constructive for you to say: Go the f*ck back to your shithole where you came from. You are a waste of energy and resources.
obviously you just a piece of shit barking like a dog.
crypto_117

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:00:18 AM

Very interesting project. Nice conception.  I hope that the project will be greatly developed.

There's very little hope.

very very little hope its not a scam
There is hope slowly but surely and this time it won't be artificial it will be organic backed by real world products

HaHaHaHa!!!
Hihohahi say something constructive or shut up

I have something constructive for you to say: Go the f*ck back to your shithole where you came from. You are a waste of energy and resources.
obviously you just a piece of shit barking like a dog.

Come on you can't take yourself seriously. eBTC was created to be a scam, then the original scamdev left the group. This group took over the project and turned out to be a scamgroup and now another group is taking over. After all those red flags why would any sane person buy this eBTC ERC20 token?

''this time it won't be artificial it will be organic backed by real world products '' Sure, that's like what a heroïne addict would say. ''this time I won't use heroïne''. suuuure....
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:10:49 PM

Have a small question from this new dev team

whats the reason they want to work on eBTC ?
we have seen many other projects ideas' whom was taken for another project and the original had been just dead
why they want to invest on this project with so many problems in past ?!
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:41:37 PM

we have seen many other projects ideas' whom was taken for another project and the original had been just dead

I can give you reasons,

1, a community is already established and distribution is completed
2, eBTC is a good name
3, takeovers involve no legal risks for illegal securities issuance

There are more reasons, but those three stick out, crypto has loads of opportunities for ambitious people ... do you build a house from scratch, or renovate an existing one?  Both strategies can work and give you a beautiful home!
Bearmajor

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

I would like to see some adress info of gio vin die etc. I'll give my remaining ebtc tokens ( 2896 )to the one who provides me with this.
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:56:04 PM

I can give you reasons,

2, eBTC is a good name

There are more reasons, but those three stick out, crypto has loads of opportunities for ambitious people ... do you build a house from scratch, or renovate an existing one?  Both strategies can work and give you a beautiful home!

understand what you are saying, but here on this project there are too much negative than positive air
it surely wont help dev, unless it is another hit-run team shape
Malek17

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:45:12 PM

I can give you reasons,

2, eBTC is a good name

understand what you are saying, but here on this project there are too much negative than positive air
The new ebtc group will be decentralised it will be voted by community,devs won't be in control of eBitcoin anymore and they won't be admins in telegram group there will be different groups of devs so if one devs group fail it won't affect ebitcoin,this only the start so it will take sometime,if you believe in ebtc or you can help join the telegram group and talk to fellow members there.
larsbalzak

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:55:55 PM

I can give you reasons,

2, eBTC is a good name

The new ebtc group will be decentralised it will be voted by community,devs won't be in control of eBitcoin anymore and they won't be admins in telegram group there will be different groups of devs so if one devs group fail it won't affect ebitcoin,this only the start so it will take sometime,if you believe in ebtc or you can help join the telegram group and talk to fellow members there.

Stop trying so hard you loser.
Malek17

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:40:26 AM

I can give you reasons,

2, eBTC is a good name

Stop trying so hard you loser.
i didn't lose anything loser,why are you here anyway,if i were you and don't believe in something i wouldn't waste my time writing a word here,the only loser here is the one who don't believe in something and keep following it here,by the way i am only trying to clarify things this coin my rise again may not and i don't care,but sure if it rise again don't come back here crying and if it doesn't rise who cares and there is always a risk in crypto losers like were crying about bitcoin when it was few cents not sure if they crying now or not
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:30:52 AM

I can give you reasons,

2, eBTC is a good name

In the end I think support and name are very important. Once the quality of the coin is confirmed. Look at DOGE... Still exists thanks to support and I see no reason why eBTC couldn't become more popular and commonly used either.

The whole background story is however very unprofessional and childish...

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:33:42 AM

dont buy more, the decentralized team mean nothing , only a group of ebtc owners trying to sell high. you are warned.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:59:15 AM

This deal shouldn't be in closed groups of telegram. It should be openly done with shared information and conditions on what new group is taking control. Has the old foundation group receiving some incentives or they are just giving up here. Usually take overs are seen on abandoned projects and mostly are manipulated further for personal benefits.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:02:07 AM

These are markets of speculation who has more money to drive the market is winner. If a group of people who has resources and showing will to invest in eBTC isn't bad after all. This is what people wanted fresh money to be injected in this market to give it new life. We should hope for good from this transition.
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:40:36 AM

dont buy more, the decentralized team mean nothing , only a group of ebtc owners trying to sell high. you are warned.

This is great advice still no improvement everything happening behind the scene. Maybe you are right a group of pumpers is trying to create hype again for this dead project. If we had this token already than we can take risk for long term maybe it could get succeed to make comeback.
Malek17

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:52:53 PM

This deal shouldn't be in closed groups of telegram. It should be openly done with shared information and conditions on what new group is taking control. Has the old foundation group receiving some incentives or they are just giving up here. Usually take overs are seen on abandoned projects and mostly are manipulated further for personal benefits.
The identity of wcc members will be known,wcc members will be elected by community or precisely by ebtc holders as far as I know it's planed every holder of 1000 ebtc will count 1 vote may be minimum 1000 ebtc will be lowered but that depend on the community,anyone including yourself can be a wcc member if you want as long as you're willing to let your identity know and you get enough votes from ebtc holders
crypto_117

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:21:25 AM

You should indeed not invest in this scamtoken, very risky to put your money into scam.
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:37:29 AM

I have said this several times in the past. Once a scam always a scam. The whole intention behind this project was to use bitcoin name and make money. Then the whole satoshi21 exit drama. I have been warning people every time but some people just don't listen. I will still suggest everyone to stay away from this project no matter whosoever is taking over . As the history will always haunt you. There is no value in this token. Its just an ether token which can be launched in 5 minutes. Using Bitcoin in the name was a very cheap marketing gimmick.

I think this is most probably a fake take over even. I suppose it is still the same "team" which is trying to keep this scam going on as if they're a new team...

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
Samthehero

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:57:42 AM

This is great advice still no improvement everything happening behind the scene. Maybe you are right a group of pumpers is trying to create hype again for this dead project. If we had this token already than we can take risk for long term maybe it could get succeed to make comeback.

A token with no development has no future in my mind. Only thing going for this token is a catchy name, that's about it.
larsbalzak

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:19:12 PM

Nothing to see here folks. Move on.
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:30:50 AM

Nothing to see here folks. Move on.

Migrate to a komodo assetchain guys, put you on the cutting edge of crypto tech
Pages: « 1 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 [494] 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 »
  Print  

Jump to: